Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Lightsaber Lucas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tedie Behr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:30 pm
Cale Darksun
while not necessarily dumping on lucas, this is a valid rant and so I will spare ypur life this once.
haha, I kid.
maybe.

It was directed at LA, so I figured that counted...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:00 pm
oh well, nothing good ever comes from L.A.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Knight_of_Fantasy

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 12:57 pm
Ep.III
Why did Mace Windu have to die!!! crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 1:02 pm
clone_commando
Ep.III
Why did Mace Windu have to die!!! crying crying crying

Because he's annoying. He didn't get medievil on anyone's hiney, and spent half his screen time talking instead of being badass.

Not to mention because he screamed like a b***h when he died. pwned. And he wasn't even amish.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Capn Deep Blusi

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:15 pm
Too true. What I have to ask: Why did Kit Fisto and his smile have to die? He actually kicked *Forrest Gump voice* but-tocks!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:17 pm
Mace Windu died because he was a whiney a** piece of s**t.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:23 pm
Deep_insanity
Too true. What I have to ask: Why did Kit Fisto and his smile have to die? He actually kicked *Forrest Gump voice* but-tocks!

I wanna know why George thought his decapitated head was too gruesome, but jango's wasn't. Hence why Kit got stabbed instead.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:29 pm
Nelowulf
Deep_insanity

I wanna know why George thought his decapitated head was too gruesome, but jango's wasn't. Hence why Kit got stabbed instead.

Dude, Agen Kolar got stabbed. Kit got slashed square in the chest.  

Capn Deep Blusi

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 6:35 pm
Georgie boy oringinally wanted Kit to be decapitated, with his head on the Emperor's desk. Smiling.

Then he think's its too gruesome. No, i mean, he shows Shaak getting stabbed, mace falling to his doom, ani frying... and no decaptiation?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:19 pm
That I know. And of course, Ki-Adi and Plo were both warriors. Aayla was hot. And Saesee has incredibly healthy and fast growing horns.  

Capn Deep Blusi

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 8:54 pm
A grisly Kit head would have been pretty cool though...  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 9:46 pm
Nelowulf
Georgie boy oringinally wanted Kit to be decapitated, with his head on the Emperor's desk. Smiling.

Then he think's its too gruesome. No, i mean, he shows Shaak getting stabbed, mace falling to his doom, ani frying... and no decaptiation?

Maybe he thought it was too Medusa-ish? What with the tentacle-hair and everything.  

Durza the Shade

NickCpointless

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:06 am
i dont care how kit died at least he lasted longer than the other 2 jedi and unlike many others he was killed by a sith it was a honorable way to die

also how come GL hasnt given yodas spices a name
and i think they should have put thrawn and mara in the background of the old movies when they remade them it would have been cool to se them  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:13 am
NickCpointless
i dont care how kit died at least he lasted longer than the other 2 jedi and unlike many others he was killed by a sith it was a honorable way to die

and i think they should have put thrawn and mara in the background of the old movies when they remade them it would have been cool to se them

Um...species, not spices. We dont wanna know about Yoda's cooking habits....do we?  

Capn Deep Blusi

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:53 am
NickCpointless

Because he wants Yoda to remain a mysterious wise old enigma with no history - he's the Grand Master, and that's all you need to know. I still don't think GL should have put Yaddle in Ep. I, which established that Yoda wasn't the only one of his species and opened the gates for Vondar and possibly other Yoda-things. He should have remained unique.

By the time of the Special Edition, the locations of Thrawn and Mara had been well-established to explain their absence from the OT. George wasn't going to bother messing up continuity to include two characters that aren't really his. Besides, if Thrawn had been "in the background" during the Battle of Endor, the Rebels would never have won.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games