Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Original Trilogy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darth_John

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:35 pm
Hello guys  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:08 pm
hello!  

Darth_John

Darth_John

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:16 pm
Hello!

ninja guys.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:41 pm
Don't spam.

Not in this thread. This thread is dedicated to discussion about the OT. If people have nothing to say about the OT, they will not respond, more than likely.

The common gathering place, the waterhole, is the cantina. There, you can talk.

But don't spam.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Master_Kaballmo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 5:47 pm
Cale Darksun
must put considerable stress on the Tie Wings. those things don't look that durable.
Hehe, I can imagine the wings sliding outward, like someone doing the splits and the detached cockpit just rolling away.

I know, I know, an exceptionably shoddy TIE fighter. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:08 pm
Totally off topic, but I like the poster in your sig.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 9:09 pm
Master_Kaballmo
Cale Darksun
must put considerable stress on the Tie Wings. those things don't look that durable.
Hehe, I can imagine the wings sliding outward, like someone doing the splits and the detached cockpit just rolling away.

I know, I know, an exceptionably shoddy TIE fighter. xp

thats what the empire gets for going with the lowest bidder.
Palps should stop wasting all his cash on super weapons.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:49 am
I remember when I was only 4 and I seen The entire Original Trilogy in the theature all in the same day...I think it was the summer of 1995. when the original trilogy came back into the theatures for a month or so. I think it was in July...Thats when I started liking starwars.  

Batman on XTC

Robin the Aussie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:21 pm
Got the origional trilogy I've noticed some big differences between scenes from the new versions and origional ones.
eg the Death Star battle some of the fights were re-done in CGI.

or in Empire Strikes Back how the Emperor's communication scene was re-done and even re-worded wich I kind of disliked.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:52 pm
Robin the Aussie
Got the origional trilogy I've noticed some big differences between scenes from the new versions and origional ones.
eg the Death Star battle some of the fights were re-done in CGI.

or in Empire Strikes Back how the Emperor's communication scene was re-done and even re-worded wich I kind of disliked.

Which Death Star? I don't recall any changes to those battles.

And as for the Emperor scene, it's the only one most of the fans really wanted changed - Ian McDiarmid is a much better Palpatine that that hybrid of old woman, chimp eyes, and unknown voice they had in the original.  

Durza the Shade

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 11:25 pm
I think, out of the entire PT, Ian Macdirmind's was the best, followed by Ewan Mcgregor's.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:37 am
Their acting skills, you mean? Yeah, I think I would agree.  

Durza the Shade

Master_Kaballmo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 4:30 pm
Sounds about right. Something to be proud of considering they were in there with Christopher Lee and Samuel L. Jackson.

Lee seemed like he didn't really care too much alot of the time.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:48 pm
No, not like when he plays Saruman. I don't think he can be blamed, though; both Lee and Jackson, in various interviews, rave about how much fun they're having on set and how much they like the Star Wars mythology and whatnot. They just don't have very good lines.  

Durza the Shade

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:10 pm
Yeah, I meant acting wise.

And Christopher Lee..wow I got creeped out when I saw Count Dooku as Willy Wonka's dad.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games