Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:51 pm

Arianna stuck out her tounge out at Mirri in retort. But before long Arianna couldn't help but laugh quietly at Raine's prank call and her voice. "Don't give the boy a stroke" Arianna told Raine quietly, she could almost imagine the boy on the other end almost ready to pass out.
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:22 pm

"If he dies on the phone, I'm fairly sure that we'll get blamed. You know, caller ID and all." Mirri laughed. Mirri decided to explain this to Aysel. "As you know, vampires are kind of.....very very attractive. And we don't talk to other guys often, but when we do..." Mirri trailed off suggestively. "MIRRI!" screeched Alessandra, slapping her arm. Mirri shrugged.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 7:36 pm

Arianna just laughed. "Hurry up, I don't know how long he can go without oxygen" Arianna teased.
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 8:59 pm

"Yeah, finish the call." Alessandra urged.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Mystifying Social Disease

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:40 am

Raine giggled. She was fairly sure he was hyperventilating on the other end of the line. "Joey? Are you there?" she let her voice tone it down a notch, knowing that he was very well ready to pass out.
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 7:29 am

"Well count me out of this game. Never liked it, never will," Aysel muttered feelng sorry about all those poor guys. They must have been shocked when plain little me sat near them. Too bad, the guys worship these girls and won't notice me, oh well

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:13 pm

Mirri enveloped Aysel in a bear hug. "Don't you go thinking that now! Its just that this one guy was like, a stalker. Thats about it, just a little payback. We're not that mean." She giggled. "Ok, my turn! Gimme a truth!"
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 3:16 pm

"Aysel, honey, you are beautiful never doubt that" Arianna told her. "Somebody else has to do Mirri.

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:02 pm

Aysel was use to people trying to make her think differently. Many people had told her she was cute, but she never saw how. She never thought highly of herself, never better than ayone else. How can i not think that when this place reminds me of where i use to live, Mirri? she asked with her mind, knowing that Mirri could hear.
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 4:27 pm

"Aysel, come on, you are beautiful no and's if's or but's. And if there's anything that I can do to make you feel more comfrotable just let me know" Arianna told her. "You know what, I'm gonna play my flute, do you want to join me Aysel?" Arianna offered.

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:05 pm

"I can't play an instrument but i can sing. I was i choir at my olds middle school before i moved here," Aysel replied, blushing.
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:01 pm

"Awesome! I'll play a song that you can sing to. Let's see" Arianna said, leading Aysel into her library. "Here's the music, how about Colors of the Wind?" Arianna asked.

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:33 pm

"Perfect. Start the intro then i'll join in," Aysel smiled, glad that she could sing again. It was one of the only things that could cheer her up.
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:54 pm

Arianna tuned her instrument then started the song.

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:58 pm

At the right moment, Aysel's voice joined in the song. She loved to sing Disney songs. She still had a knack for singing. It was one thing she thought she was good at, but she didn't think of herself as better than anyone.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games