CapKamikazi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:29 pm
ruie10
saiyamike
CapKamikazi
AAAA
I also hate Sasuke, Itachi, and Gaara
Classic evil pretty boy I mean come on that is so lame
and what make's it so lame is that alot of people always like those kind of people I mean come on WHY

I agree about Sasuke and Itachi, but I think Gaara is cool! xp smile

Same here, I'm quite annoyed with Sasuke's 'my-only-ambition-in-life-is-to-kill-my-brother' attitude, and with Itachi's 'hate-to-become-powerful' or something attitude.... but I have to disagree with Gaara because I like him 3nodding

Okay I will retract my statement about Gaara because he is not as much a pretty boy and he doesn't do too much evil stuff but I still dislike him for hurting Rock Lee  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:28 am
TWO YEARS LATER!!!!!!!!

...........................................................................................................

Um so what do you guys think of the rapid fluxuation of the team members in team Kakaishi  

CapKamikazi

Xxda_cookie_mustaxX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:16 pm
666alucard666
anyways, I love Kakashi. I really do wonder what he looks like under his mask. thats why we are having this art contest! and also I wonder how the hell he got his Sharingan Eye...I know one rumor says he surgically implanted it from one of his best friends...but I just dont know...what do u guys think?

i belive the rumor about the surgery. because in the manga that's how it happened. so that's wut i beleive. who knows  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:17 pm
mii favorite character is shikamaru. i think he iz awesome. he's smart lazy and cool. wut du u think  

Xxda_cookie_mustaxX

Mayor Juana

Husband

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:19 pm
i_draw_26
mii favorite character is shikamaru. i think he iz awesome. he's smart lazy and cool. wut du u think

My thoughts about Shikamaru might piss off a whole bunch of fans. (maybe.)
But I personally don't like him. I mean, I love his Kagemane (is that correct? Or Shadow Control?) technique. Totally wicked.
But I dislike his personality, really it just bothers me. I mean, how he's intellegent and lazy at the same time. I just know to many people who are like that; but I guess it's all just personal to me.
:/

Discussions/Theories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces