Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:30 pm
Looking up at her PSP that Rose held she shrugged and pulled out her other one.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:36 pm
Ella sank into the couch, it was easy, since it was moss. "I guess, I never really have tolerance for movies like that. I mean the ones he makes. I usually find better things to do.

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:40 pm
-sure-

Plucking that one, ''Anymore? Didn't you hear her, it's best we don't use things like this.''  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:54 pm
Looks up at her PSP and then sniffles "Why you take meh woobie?" she said sniffling again.  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:09 pm

"As long as its not me, its ok, I can talk to them, as long as its battery run, and theres no power running through the house, I guess its ok." Ella watched the movie still, barely blinking as the passengers loaded the boat.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Alan  

kanangirl123

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:42 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Austin
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lawliet [heh Death Note >.>;;]
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Nate
[There! Scean guys!!!!]  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 12:14 pm
lana1233
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lawliet [heh Death Note >.>;;]
[There! Scean guys!!!!]

Backgrounds? Stories? Come on people! Work to do!  

kanangirl123

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:06 pm
lana1233
[There! Scean guys!!!!]

Austin = He comes from up North, Alaska. Him being a new vampire didn't know what to do with the power that flowed through his veins. He was too afraid to live with humans until now. age: 17 vampire for: 2
Lawleit = Also a slave with Gaz, they've known eachother for a long time now. They've been best friends for the last 50 years. He'd never hit Gaz even if she hits him a dozen times. Age: 18 vampire for: 67
Nate = Stays in the mountains practicing martail arts. Combined with his already emnse power he is a exceptional fighter. Coming from Japan he speaks fluent Japanese and also fluent English. Age: 18 vampire for: 89.
[THERE!!!!! I'mma done ^^]  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 6:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Alan

Alan: Quiet and reserved. Elf. Resembles Jasper in his personality. Very strong with Earth magic. is 347 years old, the same as Ella, they are TWINS (HA IMPORTANT!) But he never shows his wings. He thinks they are too girly. He travelled on his own to find his sister.
YES! DONE!  

kanangirl123

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:00 pm
Race: Vampire
Name: Ender (He picked it and named himself after Ender from Ender's Game. He doesn't remember his real name.)
School(please Forks High School): Forks high
Friends: Petra (Also picked her name from the book. She and Ender woke up together with no idea of what happened, like Alice.) Raoul, Andy, and Verene.
Appearance: User Image (The one with brown hair)
Family: Petra, Raoul, Andy, and Verene.
Boy Friend/Girl Friend: None. (Will eventually be with Michiko)
Likes: Music, writing, watching chaos, annoying teachers, laughing, etc.
Personality: Class clown type, can be sarcastic and cynical, arrogant, etc.
Height: 6"2
Grade: Senior, 12
Eyes when Thristy(if vampire): Black
Eyes normal: Gold
Summary: He and Petra woke up ogether with no memories. They later found the others and have stuck with them ever since.
Sixth Sense(special power): He can levitate anything.
Weakness: Blood.
Saying: Laughter, don't waste it.
Favorite Music: Loves Orange Range.
Musical Instrument: He plays guitar.

Petra:
User Image

Raoul:
User Image

Andy:
User Image

Verene:
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:04 pm
-my turn, dibs, what up with all the goth and emo boys-

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Adole

Came from Germany, but doesn't talk like them. Was once possied by the demon that takes over Rose, but usually victims didn't live. Thorns' spirit still lived in him, making him a demon also.

''I've always wanted this, thanks.'' Rose said putting them in her ppocket.  

Denki Nasu

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 7:10 pm
Michiko laughed, noticing Gaz's predicament. "Here." She said, grabbing the PSP from it's shelf and handing it to her. Then she settled back down to watch the movie, oblivios to the goings on in town....

Ender and his friends walked slowly into Forks, their new home, dragging curious stares from passers by. They even heard whispers of "More of them? How many people in this world are THAT beautiful?" Andy shrugged, and Ender shook his head. Wonderful, there was already a coven of Vampires here...oh well they would just have to deal with it, they were staying. Petra grinned as they sighted their new house, and ran up the steps and inside. They had already signed up for the local high school, and they would begin class tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 8:02 pm
Her cell phone buzzed once she got the new PSP, she picked it up because only one person knew her number "Ello Govnaer?!" she said with a cockny accent. "Ello Puppet!" came a reply from the other line with another britsh accent. "Wassup me hommeh?" she asked changing her accent to a ghetto one. "I'm in a new town..." "Which one?" She finally noticed that sevral of her friends were looking at her with a "Who is it?" expression "Mi hommeh" she mouthed to them "-_-;;" came their reply. "Forks, Washington." "EEPPPPP!!!!!" She said running out of the tree house and then back in after getting her sugar rush out. "That's where me and meh other homies live!!" She practically yelled into her phone. ".........I'm hanging up now." "NO!!! YOU PAPERBACK WHORE DUN LEAVE MEH!!!!!" she screamed into the phone "*evil laughter* Good bye my dear Gaz!" Click. durrrrrrrrrrrn. came the phone "That man whore..." she mumbled stuffing her phone into her skinny jeans.  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games