Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:07 pm

When I play Wyatt and Kenneth I'll type in a different colour so it's more obvious it's them talking.

When Wyatt opened the door, he stepped into the house expectantly, anticipating the taste of the hunters' blood. He hadn't expected to see any others here, besides whoever owned the house and had given the girls a ride. "Wyatt, who's that girl?" Kenneth asked, meaning the little black-haired girl who stood before them. "I don't know. Who are you?" Wyatt drawled, unimpressed. The girl's emerald eyes were the only thing that stood out in the gloom of the hallway, she was wearing all black. Unlike Kenneth though, Wyatt didn't scare easily. She might be spooky, but she was just a little girl, wasn't she? "Answer me, damnit!" Wyatt spoke after a moment, when the girl still didn't reply. Impatiently, he raised his hand and made as if to hit her. He was astonished though, when his arm passed right through, all the way up to his elbow. "What are you?" Wyatt had heard of vampire hunters who also doubled as witches or warlocks, and of course they'd pass on their talents to their offspring. "Don't tell me those pathetic hunters we killed knew magic too?" As in reply, someone suddenly jumped out of the darkness and tackled him. "Wyatt!" Kenneth called, at the same time as the little girl instantly dissapppeared, like she'd never been there. "Wyatt! Oomph -"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:29 pm

Lily sprang on Kenneth, knocking him to the floor, but was gone before he had time to look up. She hoped they would think it was the girl, Sfyxa, and be all the more frightened. "We've got about 30 seconds, get ready now, Humans in the centre, get ready for your magic." Said Lily, taking charge.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:51 pm

Caterina was in a fighting stance, a bit excited for this fight. She rembered back in elementrary school the many fights she had been in, she smiled at the memory she was ready for this.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:55 pm

Selana rolled over after hitting Wyatt, retreating to place her back against the wall. At Lily's orders, she moved again to stand in the centre of the room. "Yes, my parents knew magic. Would you care for a taste?" she said venomously, as she conjured a flame and aimed straight for the fallen Wyatt's face.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:14 pm

Lily instinctively ducked out of the way of the fire, and grimaced as it flew by her. "Okay everyone, ready now." Said Lily, finding a sword from the wall. She had been trained years ago, so it made her all the more lethal.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:36 pm

Caterina found a knife and went after Wyatt.

Arriana_lynn

gemini tisha

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:59 pm

Sen conjured up several spirit orbs ready to throw them along with Selana's majick. Shadow was in the doorway ready and waiting to block thier escape if they should try to run.
The orbs circled her form waiting for the shot.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:41 am

Wyatt hissed as the flame whipped by his face, grazing his cheek. Even in the darkness, he could tell most of the occupants of the room were starting towards him. "Kenneth, you big oaf, right now would be the perfect opportunity for you to attack. You have the element of surprise," he thought. He hid a smile to himself - no, what Kenneth had was the unique quality of being forgetten, people forgot about him easily despite his striking looks as a vampire.

The two had no telepathy, but when there was suddenly a human gasp - probably leading to unconsciousness - Wyatt guessed that Kenneth had for once done something smart without a verbal prompt. He stood again and prepared to fight, edging slightly towards Kenneth's direction. He bared his teeth when he made out the dim glint of blades.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 8:09 am

Caterina saw Wyatt edging towards Kenneth and blocked him ."Where do you think you're going?" she asked, her voice cold.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:42 pm

Sen caught sight of Kenneth and flung her spirit orbs in his direction. He was near Dion and had startled her. He dodged most of the orbs and one hit his arm, another his upper leg. This drew his attention my way.

I took my moment and put up a strong spirit shield while summoning Shadow from his hiding spot. The vampire continued his approach toward me. I instructed shadow to fall in behind him between the vampire and the girls. Soon I was staring face to face with Kenneth just waiting.

gemini tisha

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:05 pm

"That. Hurt." growled Kenneth, lunging. He was puzzled when his jump seemed to stop halfway, and bounce off some invisible shield. "Fight fair!" he shouted frustratedly. He wanted another shot at the vampire hunter, and this human girl was in his way.

--

"I think I'm going to dinner, actually," said Wyatt smoothly, at the same time as he lashed out at Caterina, catching her on the jaw.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:08 pm

"Lily, permission please to have a better position so I can fight?" shouted Selana desperately. She kept having to dodge other people's attacks, but Lily had told her to stay in the centre for 'protection', and she wasn't getting a part in any of the action. "No!" Lily shouted, as she passed by, heading towards Wyatt. "Please!" Selana practically screamed her request. Blindly, she threw some more flames at Wyatt, just in front of Lily, to make her turn around. As Lily stared at her, Selana noticed with dim satisfaction that she'd managed to hit Wyatt anyways, though that hadn't been her primary intent.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 3:26 pm

Lily groaned inwardly, this girl wasn't listening, and that was dangerous. She grabbed her arm and pulled Selena next to her. "Stay right next to me, you move you're back in the middle." She said without looking at her. She lunged forward at Wyatt, catching him around the middle with her blade. She growled menacingly before jumping right back next to Selena.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:19 pm

Her goal obtained, Selana happily complied with the restrictions that came along too. "Right!" she said. She traced another spell with the fingers of her right hand - not a fire spell this time, though, but a knock-out spell. Selana knew vampires couldn't sleep but maybe she could manage to knock Wyatt unconscious, like he thought Kenneth had done to Dion. She'd noticed when the other vampire had approached her sister, but Sen had things well under control in that corner.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:20 pm

Caterina went right back after Wyatt, she was not going to let this guy hit her like that! She went over to where Wyatt was and started slashing at him with her blade.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games