Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Archives - Read old threads here
The Kaiba Seto Wishing Agency Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should this thread give out random prizes whenever Fyerluna feels like it?
Yes! Free stuff rocks!
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
No.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Pollwhore.
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

XshutterflyX

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:09 pm

Granted. But now you think the guns weren't supposed to be there in the first place.

I wish I didn't cry everytime I listened to My Heart Will Go On (with clips from Titanic) while looking at pictures of Captain Souzo Sagara
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:10 pm

granted. you get that one scene totally unedited but every other time you appear you are made horribly OOC and you act like Anzu. i wish i could finally watch Nightmare Before Christmas.

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:17 pm

Seto: Mwahaha! Two grantable wishes! Hannah, granted, but now you cry over everything else.

You haven't seen it yet? What rock have you been living under?! eek

Seto: Heh... Granted jagged, but you think it sucks and begin a quest to annihilate it from the face of the planet.

I wish I had all the gaming systems and all the games that go with them.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:25 pm

well my family was never big on anything good like that.... granted but your sister manages to somehow destroy them all.

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:28 pm

Nyargh! Curses! Oh well, the X-Box wasn't a loss. I can't hold even the mini controller anyway. It's still too big.

Seto: Granted, but- Hey wait! There's no wish there! Fine! I wish the X-box controller was small enough to be held by a human being and clearly not made for the demon master of Microsoft.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 6:36 pm

*hits forehead* crap i knew i forgot to do something.... granted but now the controllers so small you can't hit a single button at once and it screws up your gameplay. i wish my four day weekened would come already.

jagged1
Crew

4,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Voter 100
  • Window Shopper 100

XshutterflyX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:43 pm

Granted. But now you don't have anymore weekends or holdidays EVER!

I wish our Christmas concert will come on so we can do it!!!
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:37 am

Seto: Granted, but it becomes a 'Winter Concert' to be more politically correct and it's utterly terrible.

I wish my hands would be proportionate to whatever controller I happen to be holding.

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

XshutterflyX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:08 pm

Hehehehe... Granted, but now they come out with a big a** controller and your hands are so big you can't see over them to play your game.

I wish Howl's Moving Castle would come out on DVD sooner.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 7:55 pm

Hannah Greenwood
Hehehehe... Granted, but now they come out with a big a** controller and your hands are so big you can't see over them to play your game.

I wish Howl's Moving Castle would come out on DVD sooner.

Granted, but everytime you go somewhere to buy it, the store's just sold the last copy to some person leaving that you passed walking in.

I wish I had some Koala Yummies- I haven't had them since I was 5...... sad They're soooooooooooo good........

Type Forty TARDIS

6,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

XshutterflyX

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 5:53 pm

Granted, but now you think they taste like crap!! Mwahaha!

I wish I could go ahead and finish my quest.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:03 am

Granted, but now you don't want the thing you were questing for. Instead, you want something else that could take ages.

I wish I could quickly finish my Maths project.

Even Angels Cry.....

Moonlight_Shadow12

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 11:32 am

Even Angels Cry.....
Granted, but now you don't want the thing you were questing for. Instead, you want something else that could take ages.

Granted but you make a couple of mistakes so instead of getting an A+ you get a B-

I wish that Clamp would finish X/1999 and that Kamui & Subaru would survive and become a loving couple together heart
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:13 pm

mystical_elfgirl12
Even Angels Cry.....

Granted but you make a couple of mistakes so instead of getting an A+ you get a B-

I wish that Clamp would finish X/1999 and that Kamui & Subaru would survive and become a loving couple together heart

Granted twisted But they finish it so fast the quality of the artwork has decreased 100 fold and the story is horrible.

I wish Dramacon vol. 2 would hurry up and come out.

XshutterflyX

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:59 am

Seto: Ha! No midterm will keep us away from the agency!

Er... I still have two more...

Seto: Then go study. Ahem... Granted, but it is so terrible that it makes you want to hurl yourself off a tower. I wish midterms would hurry up and finish so that Luna would stop bothering me to help her study.
Archives - Read old threads here

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games