Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:59 pm
"They're here.." Sira said sensing at least two ninja in the manor. His eye's turning from their normal shade of gray to a dark blue pigment. This only happened when he was angry and ready for a battle.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:02 pm
"Yes, your asumption was right. The way they walk and breath...they are Akatsuki. But why here?" Ai pulled out senbon and her flute.  

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:02 pm
Reks stealthily looked into the building, back against the wall. He say two ninjs, of whom he could not see their faces. One looked up and saw him, flinging a kunai throught the air. It sliced Reks's arm, but only grazing it. Reks fell to the ground in shock, grasping his arm. "I'm okay..." he whispered, not wanting them to notice Ai and Sira so they could plan a sneek atack.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:03 pm
Sira stayed silent in response to her question. He knew why but he didn't want them to know not now at least. 'I should tell them so they know. But I don't want them worrying about my safety..' he thought his teeth gritted as he looked at the damage done.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:07 pm
Reks wrote a note in the dirt, probably looking like fumbling in pain to the Akaysuki. The note 'go around back'.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:09 pm
Sira nodded walking around the back of the house..  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:09 pm
Ai took a step towards Reks but didn't move. She looked at the ninja's direction and threw multiple senbon only to have them directed right back at her making direct hits.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:12 pm
Sira got in silently through the back window preparing three almost invisible senbon. He threw one of them directing it at on of the ninja's pressure point. He heard one of them hit the ground yelling in pain.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:17 pm
Hearing someone in pain made Ai almost run over to the ninja but she held back against her urge to help them. She made hand signs and began to play a haunting tune on her flute.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:18 pm
Fuyu woke up with a pulsing pain in her stomach, other than that, she was feeling much better. "Wh-what?" She looked at her stomach and blood had soaked through her kimono. She looked around for a bandage, but couldnt find one. She gave up and went to Sira's place to ask him for one. She heard big bangs coming from the upstairs. She ran up the stairs and saw Sira, Ai, and Reks all fighting two ninja. "W-what are you doing?" She said as she fell to the ground because her stomach hurt so bad. She managed to throw a kunai at the one of the ninja, only to have it miss do to her bad aim. ~ I know who they are... but why are they here?~  

Kiibs
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:23 pm
Fuyu! I have to help her. Ai continued to play as a strange noise came from the ninja. She made her way over to Fuyu to help her but something happened causing Ai to stop playing and drop her flute. She saw distorted images and felt light headed, but she fought it and started to help with the bleeding as her hands shook.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:25 pm
Sira ran over to Fuyu blocking the last ninja from attacking. "I know why you're here.." he muttered
((I g2g))  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:34 pm
"Why...are ..they here, S-Sira?" Ai had bandaged Fuyu and sat there looking at Sira with her pupils large and her head swaying back and forth trying to fight the pain in her head. She couldn't see straight but she knew it was Sira from his voice. "...Why?" She blacked out for a quick second and when she came to nobody looked like themselves and she clutched her head, standing up and walking away from everybody.
(Ok, bye)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:35 pm
Reks got up, the wound had stopped bleeding. He threw the large star, only to have it diflected and stab into a wall. He pulle dout the large kunai, diflecting shuriken and kunai from the enemy ninja.Reks pulled several strings, causing the large star to fly back. Suddenly, he heard a sizling noise from behind. A letter bomb?!?! The bomb exploded, sending Reks into the street outside, nocked out and wounded.  

Batjesusman

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games