Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Introductions~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ross Mohan

Blessed Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:28 pm
My name is Ross Mohan... I'm new to the guild... and I love the series.

My favorite anime character of all times is Holland Novac from Eureka seveN.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:22 pm
Welcome Ross Mohan! Please stop by the Rules thread and there is also a Humor Contest going on incase you're interested. Thanks for joining and have fun!

~Enigma-san, welcome back!!! XD~  

YamiCheza
Crew

Kurikurikara

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:37 pm
Hello. My username is VampireNekoChick, but call me neko-chan!
I love glomping people (eheheheh -GLOMPS TO ALL-) im kinda shy so i might not always respond... sorry... sweatdrop
I LOOOOOOVE BLOOD PLUS!!!! ...thats probably why i joined this guild! blaugh Im 16 years old and im in 10th grade... uhhh, what else is there... i cant remember right now, but i might later...
OH! My favorite anime right now is Death Note and I love L (glomps L plushie heart ) Well i should shut up now!
See ya around!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:03 am
Welcome VampireNekoChick! Please, don't feel like you need to shut up, the guild is for talking about your love for Blood+ after all, right? 3nodding Please stop by the Rules Thread and there is a Humor Contest going on. If you want to enter you have until April 1st. Thanks for joining and have fun!  

YamiCheza
Crew

HimeNausicaa

Dapper Noob

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:29 am
Ello! smile My names Izinami Izzi for short. I live in California, in a town so same it's not even funny. xp .. I'm 17 and i love to swim, sing, dance, play games.... and almost everything, i am an avid moonie, i love Blood plus and many other animes o and there manga too... blaugh and then just plain books. i would die with out books. I do not like racist ppl. scream mostly any kind of discrimiatory ppl., i dont like tofu (except in miso soup), i dont like milk, things with no flavor..., and there are a few others i just cant remember right now.... O well. see Y'all round! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:56 pm
Welcome to the guild Izinami! Please stop by the Rules Thread and there is also a Humor contest going on incase you're interested, but you have until April 1st to enter. Thanks for joining and have fun! biggrin  

YamiCheza
Crew

Raion Eel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:38 pm
Lascia ch'io pianga la dura sorte

Hullo, I'm porcelain antionette~
I'm 16 and already a notable perv ( >__<)

I love reading thick books like Shakespeare, and I've read most of Jane Austen's work..and I absolutely adore The Count of Monte Cristo.

My favorite animes (wow, I really have a lot, so I'll just name a few) are Mirage of Blaze, Cromartie High School, Bleach, Naruto/Shippuuden, and xxxHOLiC.

Let me weep over my cruel fate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:42 pm
Welcome to the guild Porcelain Antionette! Please check the Rules thread and have fun! biggrin  

YamiCheza
Crew

TwilightKitten

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:35 pm
Hello! I'm Twilightkitten, but that can take a while to type out, so just call me TK.

My favouret blood+ character is Diva. I know that it's bad to like the evil one the best, but I like her personality better than Saya's. But my favouret anime character of all time is Nana from Elfen Lied. I can't help it, she's adorable!

Anyway, I like to read books, draw, write, and watch animes that consume my life. Oh yeah, my little furby friends are also glad to meet fellow blood+ fans on gaia!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:39 pm
Welcome to the guild Twilightkitten! biggrin Please stop by the rules and regulations thread and have fun!  

YamiCheza
Crew

finfageek

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:24 pm
well im sinari(role play name) and blood plus has recently became one of my favorite animes. i hope i get along with all of you!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:06 pm
Welcome to the guild cloudstrife6543! If you love Blood+ we'll all get along just fine! ;D Please stop by the Rules and Regulations thread and have fun!  

YamiCheza
Crew

zendrion

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:49 am
ummm hi i guess... um my name is zendrion but you can call me zen. im pretty new to gaia and the guilds so im a little lost. i love a lot of the pics you guys have on the end of your things! sweatdrop and lets see... oh i love blood plus its the coolest! i think thats about it! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:15 pm
Welcome to the guild zendrion! biggrin If you have any questions there is a Questions and Suggestions thread or you can just PM one of us Moderators. Please check out the Rules thread and have fun!  

YamiCheza
Crew

The Surrender Monkey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:07 pm
Hi. I am a mule. I am the mule of eternally_the_siren_sings. Fear me!  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games