Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:18 pm
Hannah followed Emmett and Rosalie curiously.

Simon sniffled, rubbing his bright red nose on Jasper's shoulder. He held Jasper's shirt collar in a tight little fist. "Mama...."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:32 am
(I'm probably bot going to post again until tomorrow or Thursday, I'm going camping with my mom and two younger siblings. Feel free to play my characters while I'm gone and please don't do anything exciting until I get back)
Rosalie picked Hannah up. "Hi sweetie, do you want to try feeding her?" Rosalie asked.  

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:12 pm
Jasper bit his lip nervously, looking down at the child. "Uh..." But the child was already in Alice's arms, while she chuckled quietly, rocking Simon back and forth.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:56 pm
Simon nuzzled Alice, then reached for Jasper again, whining pitifully. He only caught a piece of Jasper's hair. "Mine."

((ok guys, we've gotta do something really cool while arriana's gone!!! muwahaha))  

6vampire6mistress6

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:07 pm
((Well, we could turn Bella... >_> Sorry I haven't been replying much. Between Math 30 and Driver's Ed, I've had NO time, really, to RP. Major apologies.))

Edward smiled at Bella again, kissing her forehead. "I know you would, love, I'm just trying to think of Simon. It'll be hard on him."

Edward pulled his phone out of his pocket, flipping it open, but not dialing, instead, stroking the keys for a minute before calling Carlisle. "I'm taking Bella away for the next week."

"How come, Edward?"

Edward stared directly at Bella, so she could tell he wasn't lying. "I'm going to Turn her." With that, he hung up the phone, and he tried to smirk slightly, before dialing an airline. "I need a flight to antarctica, leaving when my wife and I get to the airport. Money is No object. We'll be staying for a week, exactly, and you'd do best to pick us up on time. My name is Edward Cullen. You should know my credit card well."

Edward abrubtly hung up the phone, stood up, and offered a hand to Bella to help her stand up as well. "Looks like it's penguins for breakfast, dear."

The funny thing was, he wasn't joking.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:06 am
((OMG! Victoria should be in Antartica and try and purswade Bella to be evil, yes?))  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:29 pm

Alice immediately had a vision, she assumed it was just seconds before Edward made the call, because it was so clear. She handed Simon back to Jasper, who was currently struggling to free his hair without breaking Simon's fingers. "Alice!" He called while she walked to her phone. "I could use some help he-" Alice silenced him with her hand while she dialed Edward's number.
"Edward." She said cooly as soon as she heard him pick up. "Are you seriously lacking in judgment today? Bring Bella home, we can talk about it here."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:33 pm
"Actually... I don't think Simon will know th difference. I know he'll miss me a lot, but he needs to start getting a little more independent. I realize he's only two, but he'll need to start school soon when he's three. He hardly knows anyone outside of you and I. It'll do him good to spend time with the others," Bella said. She was trying to convince herself more then Edward. She climbed onto his back as they headed for the airport.

Simon laughed. He loved Jaspers hair. It was so bright and soft. He giggled. He poked around on Jaspers and took Jasper's phone out of his pocket. Simon opened it and pushed the buttons. It wasn't on but he said hi anyway. He gave the phone to Alice.
"Fo' you," he told her.
He stood up on Jasper's lap and put his arms around his neck, burying his tiny nose into him. "Mine!"  

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:13 pm
Emmett gently handed Hailey over and helped Hannah feed her, after she was done Emmett took Hailey back and gently patted her back to burp her. "Emmett honey, I'll be right back. Watch Hannah for me will ya?" she asked, taking Hailey from him. Emmett nodded and then started wrestling lightly with Hannah. Rosalie went upstairs and found Alice. "What does our brother think he's doing? He's insane isn't he?" Rosalie asked, keeping her voice calm so that she didn't upset Hailey.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:29 pm
Edward, frankly, did not care what the rest of the family thought. He wanted, and knew, that Bella needed help with the kids, and she couldn't take care of them herself if she remained human - and it was rare for her to want to relinquish control of their children to one of the other vampires. He stopped running some distance before he airport, at a convenience store, put Bella down, and pulled out his cell phone, diaing the taxi service.

"I need a taxi to take me and my wife to the airport.... Yes, the Convenience store on... thank you." He didn't say much, but his mind was running. One week, he would have her down in Antarctica with the penguins. The stupid, bloody penguins. How he hated that notion. He turned to her and smiled sadly, then looked away.

"I'm betraying almost all of them." He murmured, pulling her into a tight hug, burying his face in her hair. "You're sure you want to do this, Bella?"

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:52 pm
Alice shook her head. Stupid impulsive Edward, never listens even though Alice always knew what was best. She took the phone from Simon and just as subtly placed it back in Jasper's pocket.

Jasper leaned back slightly as Simon continued with his displays of affection. This time though, he smiled and said "I don't know how Auntie Alice would feel about that." He chuckled. "She'll just have to share, now won't she?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 11:12 pm
"I'm more then sure Edward," Bella smiled, savoring the feel of his cool breath on her neck. "It's really now or never. I know our children are safe, and they're not yet old enough to be frightened by my change. Hopefully they won't notice much." She snuggled into as the taxi drove up and began driving them to the airport.
When they arrived Bella sat on Edward's lap as they waited for their plane.
"Just think... after this week, I won't be all warm anymore... I won't be such a temptation to you for a meal! And you may want to sleep with me just once more because you'll never do it with a human again," she laughed.

Simon put his head under Jasper's chin and looked up at Alice. "Mine Jasper," he said firmly.
He began to cough again, a deep cough in his chest. He groaned, more annoyed by it then anything. He kept rubbing his forehead on Jasper, trying to renew the icy feeling to his burning flesh. Simon felt miserable - he just couldn't tell them. He didn't know how. but then again, adults knew everything - so he thought they must be aware of it. He kept coughing and spit up a little bit over Jasper's arm. A few tears trickled down his red cheeks as he moaned again.

((Psssst, does anyone have a halo that I could borrow? I'll give it right back after my avi's been to the arena. She's only half finished - and this one is terribly special and important to me. ^^ My friend passed away so I'm trying to make it like her with all the things she loved heart ))  

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 4:22 am
(I'd get you one but I don't have near enough gold and I don't own one, I'm so sorry)
Rosalie sighed over her brother and then went over to Simon. "Hey baby, still not feeling good?" she asked, gently rubbing his back. "Is there any kind of medicine for kids that we have given him? If we don't have any I can go to the store and get some for him, that may help bring the fever down and make him feel better" Rosalie suggested.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:48 am
Jasper could feel the misery pouring out of Simon, it was startling that he hadn't noticed it before. He raised the child slightly so that he could look in his face. "You're not feeling good are you?" He said quietly, his lips pursed.
Alice went over to the cupboard and grabbed a bottle of child aspirin and tossed it to Rosalie. "This is all we have."  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:53 pm
(Does child aspirin reduce fever?)
Rosalie caught it and looked it over. "This might work. Do you want me to just run to the store, I can get some medicine for him and be back in a matter of minutes" Rosalie suggested.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff