Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Starting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:03 pm
she didn't know who she was anymore, she only knew she was the phinox. Nothing else registered. She blast into the room, facing Morgana, "You are the mistress of this castle, are you not?" she yelled.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:34 pm
Morgana's dress covered her in a rush of black flames. Tobias, however, had to put on his clothes the old-fashioned way. Morgana's eyes were cold and cunning as she looked at Lilly. "Indeed. And you are Princess Lilly. The terms we agreed to will be honoured." She waved her hand, and a portal to Lilly's home time opened. "This portal is for your use. It shall lead you back to the time period you are accustomed to. Likewise, you are free to ask any questions you may, which I will answer."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:51 pm
"If I am a guest, why was I locked up? and why is there a spell-jewl covering Tobius's heart?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:57 pm
"You were imprisoned? That's servants for you. I tell them to take care of you and they locked you up! They shall be reprimanded. As for the jewel... Tobias, why DID you make that jewel?"

"To give one such as you a tiny jewel as a trinket would be a travesty, my sweet. But to become a jewel, to shine ever at your side... That is my gift to you. Will you marry me, dearest Morgana?"

"Oh, Tobias! I was waiting for you to say that!"

They kissed right in front of Lilly.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

browneyedemo

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:08 pm
Name:Shelli (x( wink )x) Necera
Sex: Female
Class: italian fire bird/human
History: lived in Italia before

she stumbled through the door "oops" she whispered mainly to her self "wrong room" she said a little bit louder  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:14 pm
she twitched, and went back to normal, "well the......farwell." she looked at tobius, "goodbye Tobius, I realy am sorry about befor...." she walked through the portal.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:17 pm
Tobias wasn't paying attention.

The portal closed behind her. Morgana laughed. "Now that the Princess will never realize her destiny, the world is mine! Come now, Tobias. We have work to do."

"Of course, my love."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:19 pm
backs out the door hoping to go unnoticed  

browneyedemo

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:22 pm
They stood now on a balcony, surveying the countryside below.

"It's beautiful, isn't it Tobias?"

"Not as beautiful as you are."

"And to think it will be all ours. Between my dark magic and your mastery over water, this world shall be ours in a matter of weeks."

"Anything... for you..."

In Lilly's time, things were starting to shift and change. The timeline, the past, the very course of history itself was beginning to change. And Lilly, being a magical princess, would be unaffected by the timeline shift. She'd see the world shift into a dark empire ruled by La Feys and know what the world was supposed to be like. She'd know this shift was her fault... And perhaps she'd even realize the truth about her past...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:24 pm
she looked around, everything was different, what was going on? "what the-" a car flew through thr air, "Morgana," she slapped herself in the head, "now what??!!?? I ordered Galbatorix to leave me alone...." she blew on her finger and the portal opened again, she appeared behind the new girl, "who are you?" she asked her.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:50 pm
Morgana could sense the princess's return. She scowled. Tobias spoke.

"Does something trouble you, my sweet?"

"That meddling princess has returned. But worry not, my handsome slave. It shall be taken care of."

She waved her hand over a circle engraved in the floor, and the shadows in the room coalesced at the spot. Rising, they took the shape of a tall man, with twisted horns from either side of him. His eyes glowed white, and all things in the room (with the exception of Morgana and Tobias) were sucked into him, and never seen again. Morgana laughed wickedly.

"Behold! The Dahaka, protector of the timeline! The embodiement of the void itself. Dahaka! The Celestial Princess is distrupting the flow of time with her constant travel! Rid the world of her at once!"

The Dahaka flew off with a roar.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:16 am
she was walki8ng around Morgana's castle, completely lost.  

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:07 am
A great roar bellowed behind Lilly, and it was approaching fast. The Dahaka was coming for her, and it would stop for nearly nothing to get to its target. Scattered objects throughout the hallways were flying into the abyss that was the creature, and his approach threatened to do the same to Lilly if she didn't keep moving...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:43 am
Meanwhile, Morgana was now in the courtyard of her castle, rallying her imp troops with Tobias at his side.

"For years, you have been in my servitude! You have done my will and been crushed for your misgivings! For once, would you like to have that power over others?"

"YEAH!!!"

"Today, we fight to dominate the mortal realm! Eliminate any human opposition and take whatever prisoners you can! With the Guardian of Water on our side, there is no man alive who can defeat us!"

"YEAH!!!"

"And once I rule this world, you shall have your just reward! You shall have dominion over half of the human empire, and your kingdom will be yours to rule once more! All this, for your aid in my quest! Are you with me?"

"YEAH!!!"

"To arms!"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:48 am
She looked behind her, "Oh, crap!!!!" she started running through the halls. "TOBIUS!!!!!!!!!!!HELP!!!!"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games