Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:04 pm
"Hiraishin no Jutsu!" ryoku said as he reappeared behind kisame with shadow clones."Psst..hey." ryoku whispered as kisame didn't notice him. ryoku did some hand seals and preformed the great clone explosion."DIE! Hiraishin no Jutsu" his shadow clone reappeared behind zetsu as well and exploded.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:05 pm
"Harrun!" Atekeru's nerves got back to normal, and he jumped up. He ran at Kabuto using Razegun, sending him flying back.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:06 pm
the smoke cleared and Zetsu and kisame weren't seen."I think i got him." he said as samehada striked him in the back.

((Hiraishin no Jutsu-flying thunder god technique!!...the fourth hokage's technique..))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:10 pm
"Wait! Who's fighting Orochimaru? Wait! Where is Orochimaru???"
He yelled. Atekeru then dodge a couple of needles, throwing his on kunai. "I'm not too good with jutsu, except making shadow clones, I'm more of a.... taejutsu person." He told his teammates, and dodged a punch.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:13 pm
"Hiraishin no Jutsu!" ryoku reappears behind zetsu and kisameand does tsukiyomi on them."This time i'll make sure you die." what seemed like three days in his world was one second in the real world, knocking out both zetsu and kisame."Damn almost out of chakra..."he said as he activated his curse seal.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:17 pm
While Sasuke and Itachi battled, Atekeru managed to land a punch on Kabuto's face, knocking him down. He kicked Kabuto a couple times, jumped up and came down with a kick really, really painful.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:20 pm
Atekeru is right...orochimaru is nowhere to be found ryoku thought as his curse seal became more visable.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:22 pm
"Kage-bunshin-no-jutsu!!" He produced 5 clones, all holding Kabuto so the real Atekeru could get a clear shot. "Alright!" He threw a kunai that hit Kabuto's head. A cloud of smoke appeared, it was just a clone. Damn it, he thought. Kabuto appeared behind him and punched the back of his head, making Atekeru cough out blood.

((I gotta go, I don't know if I'm coming back on today. Whatever..))  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:31 pm
"Atekeru, Use Lee's technique! he won't be able to dodge it!" ryoku suggested as a shadow clone of itachi attacked him."Sharingan!" he yelled as his curse mark reached level 2. Ryoku gave an evil grin as his curse mark took over. itachi put him in a genjutsu and ryoku yelled " Demonic Illusion: Heaven mirror, Earth Change!" the jutsu redirected to itachi. "hmm that's your move sensei." ryoku said grinning in a evil way.

((alright...well cya later hopefully. Back.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 3:15 pm
siana looks at all of them fighting"Itachi"she whispers under her breath  

Level_E_Vampire

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:03 pm
"Lee's technique? You mean, Omoto renge? (Initial Lotus) Sure, I could do it." He dodged a high punch while saying 'it'. "Alright, here goes nothing." He first let his muscles take over his brain, allowing no limit to his strength. Then, he kicked Kabuto in the jaw straight up sending him flying up, and jumped up, wrapping the bandages that were around his hands around Kabuto so he couldn't escape. Then, Atekeru spun him around with great speed, and crushed Kabuto's skull in the ground, creating a huge hole. He jumped back and fixed the bandages around his hands again. "I've used up way too much chakara there.. ouch..." He rubbed his arms and lied down on the ground.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:11 pm
The next thing they knew Orochimaru went flying through several trees landing into the wall outside the city. "Sorry I'm late guys." Kravizto said coming out from where Orochimaru flew from. "He was trying to get away. I had to chase him down and attack him. Well here he is now. So how's everyone holding up?" Kravizto asked them blood dripping down his right arm.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:03 pm
ryoku sits on the ground."Woo!...that was some fight.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:23 pm
Sinn looked up at the sky, seeing leaves fall down, one by one. "I'm really tired.... *yawns* from omoto renge... takes a lot of chakara and energy.. I still didn't eat. Oh, and Harrun, please don't throw another cinammon bun at me." He noticed Harrun holding another cinammon bun that came from nowhere, ready to throw it.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:25 pm
Harrun got up, caughing up blood.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games