Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:49 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she pulled at the chains, then she bites them "come on" she said, she threw the knife and it hit the girlfriend, she screamed and turned to dust "thats what you get you old hag" she said blowing the dust away

bella forget me and get out of this place now
i can hold off the guards for awhile but you need to escape
Meaneil comes out and attacks the king and the hag and yells at both of them "GO RUN AND FIND MY SISTER!!"

marcus turns to the voice then back at bella
bella please leave now i wont let you die with me chained to the wall you must leave and find help if you dont then we both die
"then we both die" she said "look im stubborn, and i wont leave without you, so deal with it ok" she smiled "plus its my birthday, and what i say goes"

bella i dont care if its your birthday
i couldent live with myself if you were to die leave this place now
"fine" she said walking away "if you die, its the end" she whispered then ran to find her sister  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:49 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
she pulled at the chains, then she bites them "come on" she said, she threw the knife and it hit the girlfriend, she screamed and turned to dust "thats what you get you old hag" she said blowing the dust away

bella forget me and get out of this place now
i can hold off the guards for awhile but you need to escape
Meaneil comes out and attacks the king and the hag and yells at both of them "GO RUN AND FIND MY SISTER!!"

bella please leave now i wont let you die with me chained to the wall you must leave and find help if you dont then we both die
"then we both die" she said "look im stubborn, and i wont leave without you, so deal with it ok" she smiled "plus its my birthday, and what i say goes"
Meaneil rolls his eyes and pushes the two back "If you wont leave then I'll break these stupid chains" Meaneil bites the chains off and they shatter he pushes the two up the stairs "GO NOW! I'll hold em off"  

ShinyToy

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:51 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"fine" she said walking away "if you die, its the end" she whispered then ran to find her sister

Tai runs into Bella. "Bella! There you are... what are you doing in Septimus Castle! What are you, mad?" pratically yelling at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:52 pm
marcus looks at meaniel
umm sorry for bumping into your sister at the ball  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:55 pm
lupinewarrior
marcus looks at meaniel
It's all forgiven I mean you got my sister to talk, your alright, so are you gonna go after your girlfriend or what  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:56 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
marcus looks at meaniel
It's all forgiven I mean you got my sister to talk, your alright, so are you gonna go after your girlfriend or what
marcus blushes at the word girl friend
i cna t with theses stoupid chians
can you help me with these
marcus starts to pull on the chains  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:58 pm
Tai grabs Bella's hand. "C'mon, let's get out of here before your father finds up.. because if he does, he's going to have a fit."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:59 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
marcus looks at meaniel
{no he doesnt pull >:} he changes into a lycan and begins to bite the chains and mumble "danm chains"  

ShinyToy

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 5:59 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

Tai runs into Bella. "Bella! There you are... what are you doing in Septimus Castle! What are you, mad?" pratically yelling at her.
"quit yelling, and i was kidnapped" she yelled back  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:00 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
marcus looks at meaniel
{no he doesnt pull >:} he changes into a lycan and begins to bite the chains and mumble "danm chains"

youll never get them off that way there made of silver they would burn your teeth before you get through them  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:01 pm
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"Ok fine, sorry!" sighs heavily. "Let's go, Tomoe's worried sick. And I don't want any lycans to find us here.... I don't feel like fighting."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:01 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
marcus looks at meaniel

youll never get them off that way there made of silver they would burn your teeth before you get through them
he stops and yells "s**t!" and thinks to bad my sister isnt here she is purfect with this kinda stuff then he begins to pull  

ShinyToy

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:03 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
marcus looks at meaniel

he stops and yells "s**t!" and thinks to bad my sister isnt here she is purfect with this kinda stuff then he begins to pull
as they both pull the chains start to bend and then break after a few minutes
thank you umm...?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:03 pm
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
KaosAngel012
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

"Ok fine, sorry!" sighs heavily. "Let's go, Tomoe's worried sick. And I don't want any lycans to find us here.... I don't feel like fighting."
"we cant, marcus is trapped, we have to help, and what is tomoe doing here?"  

Aprilbaby1

ShinyToy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:04 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior

as they both pull the chains start to bend and then break after a few minutes
thank you umm...?

"finally!"
he looks at him "no time for thanks it time for fighting"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games