Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:46 am
"Hey, come back here." Riyu growled softly picking up speed. "That buffalo is mine."

Harken walked over to Baine. "Greetings again."

Soto nudged Fenrir. "Our pups will be the most wonderful pups ever."  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:55 pm
"Yes thay will" fenrir said smiling.

"Hey" baine said to harken with a friendly but powerful voice.

"Haha you wish" reko said picking up his pace as the buffalo came into sight.

Feros smiled and jumped on Ka.  

Matahari Harimau

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:04 am
Ka squeeked and wiggled out from under her and wagged his tail lossing his balance. "Oof" "Ouch that hurt" he mumbled and stood back up and glomped his sister.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:15 am
shatira_rider
Ka squeeked and wiggled out from under her and wagged his tail lossing his balance. "Oof" "Ouch that hurt" he mumbled and stood back up and glomped his sister.

(aren't they all males?...cant remember)  

Matahari Harimau

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:23 pm
(yea yur right sorry) his brother  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:08 pm
"So when will the pups be born if we concieve now?" Soto asked.

Harken sat quietly near the edge of the cliff thinking.

"Hey come on let's get some food!" Riyu growled.  

Aricia Kylie

Matahari Harimau

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:40 pm
The two brothers smiled at each other and jumped on her "DOGGEY PILE" they both said.

"Hmm depends on when we get started having them" she said nuzzling him.

Reko looked at riyu "ok!" he said smiling at her.

Baine looked at harken "What's up?" he asked him.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:49 pm
"True. How about now?" Soto asked licking Fenrir's face.

Harken looked at Baine. "Nothing. I was just thinking." He answered.

Riyu made a flying leap and landed on the buffalo's back. She dug hard into it's neck.  

Aricia Kylie

Matahari Harimau

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:11 pm
"Ok" she said happily as she licked him back.

"About?" Baine said he was Alpha and wanted to know what his pack thinks.

Reko pulled back his lip and jumped clinging onto the buffalo's hind leg, he kept his grip as it bucked and tried to get him off.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 5:33 pm
(Ok so they go to a private area to concieve.)

"It's nothing. I am just glad my family will be raised in a pack where they will be more protected. I was so worried when Kota told me she was expecting. I just wanted to find somewhere safe for her to whelp the pups so we travel everywhere and I was sure Kota would lose the pups because of the distance but she held out. But when Riyu found us I knew this was our place to be. And I think this place will be safer with you to lead." Harken growled.

Riyu bit harder into the buffalo's neck until she tasted blood flowing freely into her mouth. The buafflo groaned and staggered helplessly until it fell to the ground with a loud thud. Riyu jumped off the buffalo and began to tear off large pieces to take back to the pack.  

Aricia Kylie

Matahari Harimau

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:41 pm

"Well I'm happy they joined they make the pack stronger" he said happily, he liked Harken.

Reko gripped the rest of the buffalo in his mouth and started to drag it back to camp. The blood made his mouth water but he had to feed the pack first.

((ok pm me to decide profiles/ect.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:12 pm
" Yes and if more pups are born we will have a good pack. Your pups look strong. How old are they?" Harken asked.

Riyu carried several large pieces of buffalo in her jaws as she trotted quickly back to the camp. The meat was so juicy in her jaws she could have taken for herself but a good pack wolf shared her kill.
(ok)  

Aricia Kylie

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:16 pm
Ka squeeck and bit at his brothers. "Get off! thats not fair. Mom!" Ka howled. Meena looked up and chuckled "You can handle it baby" she stood up and walked up to Baine and sat by her mates side.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:12 pm
Kota watched as Toka and Satkai struggled to their paws before they began to run around slowly in their nest. Kota smiled proudly before lying down again. Toka looked back at her mother to see her sleeping so she turned back to her brother. "Hey, Satkai let's go see Father." she whispered. Satkai shook his head. "No we will get in trouble." Satkai growled back. Toka groaned softly and sat down with a roll of her eyes.  

Aricia Kylie

Matahari Harimau

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 10:46 pm
Baine smiled at his mate and looked at harken "About a month now" he said looking as feros and dimitri played.

"Baby" growled feros as he leapt on ka.

Dimitri smiled and bit gently on feros's tail.

Reko dragged it to the camp and placed it down taking a little piece for himself."Sonny and soto are gone, i suppose we will see them in a few month's" he said happy his sister found a soul mate.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff