Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:48 am

Dandellion almost collapsed after seeing the dragon but she quickly gained her balance back.
"Holy motha..." she gasped as she looked at te dragon from down to up.
"You know HIM too??" she hissed behind her teeth to Saiden but she was too stunned to look away from the majestethic creature.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:52 am

LanceCalvis
A thunderous voice could be heard in the clouds overhead.

???- Who goes there?

Saiden- It is just me, I decided to show a few young Magicians this land.

The creature flew down from the clouds. Its wing span was absolutely massive but the creatures wings only gave off a cool breeze. A massive and rather old looking dragon landed on the flat ground. The creature seemed to be studying the two Magicans as it took a few steps forward.

User Image

*Looking on the dragon she bowed her neck and said:*

"a plesure to meet you"

Wacram Glaziuz

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:54 am

Krusadin
Dandellion almost collapsed after seeing the dragon but she quickly gained her balance back.
"You know HIM too??" she hissed behind her teeth to Saiden but she was too stunned to look away from the majestethic creature.

???- Who are you and what brings you to this land?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:54 am

(Gah, what'd I miss lol. Should I not even RP anymore?)

Repressed Memories

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:56 am

(We are having a lesson with our new teacher in the another dimension...But I don't know how to bring you into it. Anyone got ideas?)
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:57 am

Repressed Memories
(Gah, what'd I miss lol. Should I not even RP anymore?)

(The three are currently in another land other than Hogwarts. If you want to join us there in the rp just say so).

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:58 am

Dandellion rose up and when she spoke she looked into the dragons eyes.
"My name is Dandellion Triumph and I came here...To take great pics!"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:05 am

(Found a way in lol)
Arage fell from the sky, landing face first in front of Dandellion. "Owww..." he groaned, standing up slowly.

Repressed Memories

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:08 am

(OMG Aaron, you're a genious!!XD)
Dandellion jumped back looking scared.
"Shee'et!!!"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:09 am

Krusadin
Dandellion rose up and when she spoke she looked into the dragons eyes.
"My name is Dandellion Triumph and I came here...To take great pics!"

The dragon stretched its neck out watching all of them. So you have, then you have come to the right place. The creature opened its mouth wide in the form of a yawn. Some fire came out of its mouth and melted some of the rock before him. It was nice seeing you again Saiden. The dragon turned around and started walking away. If only you had fought with us in the war things might have turned out differently.

LanceCalvis
Crew

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:11 am

LanceCalvis
Krusadin

*Logen stepped forward and asked:*

"do you happen to know any magic i dont know?"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:20 am

Krusadin
(OMG Aaron, you're a genious!!XD)
Dandellion jumped back looking scared.
"Shee'et!!!"

"So this is where that portal in the classroom leads to..." he wondered aloud. "Oh, hello there...where are we?"

Repressed Memories

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:29 am

Wacram Glaziuz
LanceCalvis
Krusadin

*Logen stepped forward and asked:*

"do you happen to know any magic i dont know?"

???- Go back to your land young one there is nothing for you here anymore. There was a time where it was safe to have visitors but that was before the land was claimed by a brutal king. And to think, he used to be one of the lands best protectors. The dragon hung its head low as it continued walking away. Now run.......and leave me to my rest.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:32 am

"Wait! If it isn't too much to ask, I would like to take a picture of you!"
Dandellion shouted and raised her camera so that the dragon could see it better.

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:39 am

Krusadin
"Wait! If it isn't too much to ask, I would like to take a picture of you!"
Dandellion shouted and raised her camera so that the dragon could see it better.

The dragon started spitting flames into the clouds with an intense look in its eye. It looked like an absolutely awesome sight. But......something seemed off, the creature actually looked like it was attacking something.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games