Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:20 pm
*blinks* Thinks: How come he can guess so well?!!?!?!
U-Umm.... sweatdrop maybe..? sweatdrop

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:21 pm
*Logen was still Unconcious laying there, her powers forged to stop and take a rest, her fur started to come out, revealing her true form, her tail and almost paw alike hands revealing underneath, pink flesh alike paws, and the same happened to her feet, her shoes getting slipped off, her paws smaller than the feet that was fitting her Normal feet, her eyes getting yellow and ears mutating to the ears that was tigers, now she was in her true form!*  

Wacram Glaziuz

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:28 pm
"woo! Nice!" Kimi said looking impressed at Logen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:30 pm
*looking at Logen* ...wow...I didn't think that she looked any different..... wow...*amazed*  

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:35 pm
Mobius smiled and looked at Logen. "She gives poignant new meaning to the phrase 'Listen to my kitten purr.'" He contemplated the new information. It's as I thought. The gate and Mikiru have some sort of deal... I must speak with Mikiru on this later. He looked over at the man who claimed to be a guardian. His eye scanned in a bit more detail, revealing a complex series of brainwaves. "Sorry if I insulted you earlier. Your manner of speaking perplexed me. Mobius Amadeus Nightshade. And you are?" He offered a handshake.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:46 pm
((lol unless you wanna be in the same place all night, you should edit that last post. He's not online.))

*her eyes flicker red for a moment, she blinks* hun..? *Her eyes do it again, this time bringing slight killing intention with the new eye color, but as soon as it comes up it disappears* What's going on...? *she was whispering to herself as not to alarm anyone* Thinks: Why did I feel a strong urge to hurt someone...? What's going on...??

Ahiru Takashi

Evy-Chan1337

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:49 pm
"Shall i tell her?" Kimi asked Mobius.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:50 pm
Seeing her act like that, Mobius put Shinu back to sleep. "Mikiru! You b*****d! You made a deal with the gate, didn't you?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:58 pm
*blinks, going from an innocent look to a smirk* Maybe.. So what if I did...? As long as I get what I want, I don't really care.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:05 am
Mobius smiles eerily. He cuts himself, painting a circle on the sword in his blood. The blood glows red, and the circle is engraved in the metal. Then his eyes start to glow red. "You don't want to mess with us. I have just set the circle to turn this into a Soul Eater of Legend. All I have to do is look at it and I can have it devour you. If you thought Shinu caused you pain before, you were wrong. Ohohohohohohoho, you were dead wrong." Then his eyes flashed back to normal. "Somebody! Help me! He's taking control!" Then his eys flashed red again. "Quiet, human! You're ruining my bargaining position!" Then the eyes returned to normal, now pleading in Kimi's direction. "Kimi! Please! Hit us both over the head! Stop this madness!" Then his eyes turned red once more. "Where were we?"  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:12 am
*looking at her nails casually* You told me of this proposition that if I gave you Shinu You'd release us from the stone so we can move on....right? At least that's all I heard...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:13 am
Kimi hit Mobius hard on his head with her automail-hand.  

Evy-Chan1337

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:16 am

Hey girl! I was making a deal! How dare you interrupt!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:18 am
then she hit Mikiro maybe harder on her head.  

Evy-Chan1337

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:19 am
Evil Mobius turned his head, grinning at her. "You'll have to do better than that." He pulled out the automail arm and tossed it aside. "As I was saying, your proposition is skewed. I said that I would tear your soul apart and keep Shinu alive for this sentimental fool's reasons. He lifted the blade menacingly, licking his own blood off it.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games