Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Mysteries Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TaylaEwa

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:18 pm
Actually i think i heard somewhere that humans did originate on Earth and through some fluke involving malfunctioning engines, wierd worm holes and time travel they ended up way back in time in the Star Wars Galaxy and grew to colonize many of the worlds we know of there today(Corellia, Tatooine, Imperial Center(i giggle every time i see this name.. i don't know why), ect..)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:30 pm
TaylaEwa
Actually i think i heard somewhere that humans did originate on Earth and through some fluke involving malfunctioning engines, wierd worm holes and time travel they ended up way back in time in the Star Wars Galaxy and grew to colonize many of the worlds we know of there today(Corellia, Tatooine, Imperial Center(i giggle every time i see this name.. i don't know why), ect..)

Yeah, that was a proposed trilogy of novels called Alien Exodus. It was nixed by GL, but heres the basic story:

A group of 23rd century astronauts are caught in a stellar wind and sucked through a black hole, and end up on the other side of the Maw, the series of blackholes near Kessel. They go on to colonize and populate worlds like Corellia, Alderaan, Coruscant etc. and begin forging ties with the native aliens of the galaxy. supposedly, a war was to be fought between the aliens and the humans and the peace treaty allowed the humans to colonize or something.  

FrozenPhoenix32

TaylaEwa

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:33 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
TaylaEwa

Yeah, that was a proposed trilogy of novels called Alien Exodus. It was nixed by GL, but heres the basic story:

A group of 23rd century astronauts are caught in a stellar wind and sucked through a black hole, and end up on the other side of the Maw, the series of blackholes near Kessel. They go on to colonize and populate worlds like Corellia, Alderaan, Coruscant etc. and begin forging ties with the native aliens of the galaxy. supposedly, a war was to be fought between the aliens and the humans and the peace treaty allowed the humans to colonize or something.

it was a nice try, i guess ^_^ Have we heard GL come up with a better explanation?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 10:02 pm
*snort*

GL with a good explanation? yeah right!  

FrozenPhoenix32

TaylaEwa

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:26 am
FrozenPhoenix32
*snort*

GL with a good explanation? yeah right!

we can hope  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:09 am
I've heard a rumour that Darth Plagueis created Anakin Skywalker because it was apparently a virgin birth and Darth Plagueis was said to have the ability to influence the midi chlorians to create life. He may have wanted to bring about the prophecy of the Chosen One himself so that it can be fulfilled and the Jedi destroyed (as that is the Sith part of the prophecy). Does anyone know if this is actually true, completely false or simply a possiblilty?  

Eurus_Dri

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 6:53 pm
Eurus_Dri
I've heard a rumour that Darth Plagueis created Anakin Skywalker because it was apparently a virgin birth and Darth Plagueis was said to have the ability to influence the midi chlorians to create life. He may have wanted to bring about the prophecy of the Chosen One himself so that it can be fulfilled and the Jedi destroyed (as that is the Sith part of the prophecy). Does anyone know if this is actually true, completely false or simply a possiblilty?

It's a possibility, that is quickly gaining popularity. It hasnt been confirmed or denied yet, but its almost accepted as fact.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:36 pm
never heard that one.  

Sol Walker
Crew

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:23 pm
really?

its pretty popular.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:03 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
really?

its pretty popular.
no, never heard of it. I just don't dwell on how anakin was spawned and leave it at that.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Capn Deep Blusi

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 9:21 pm
Cale Darksun
FrozenPhoenix32
really?

its pretty popular.
no, never heard of it. I just don't dwell on how anakin was spawned and leave it at that.

As do I. I care about how Lord Vader was born.
Not Ani sky-podracer-kill people-get padme preggers-kill more people-whine-kill kids-burn in hell-walker.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:41 pm
Vord Lader was a slave. How weird is that  

FrozenPhoenix32

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 9:50 am
Not as wierd as there not being any bathrooms anywhere in the universe. ANYWHERE...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 10:01 am
Yes. They were replaced with the all purpose "refresher"  

FrozenPhoenix32

Zeke Ren

Dangerous Codger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:50 pm
Whait so the refresher would form urine into watrer and cleaning chemicles!?Le gasp!And what's up with tuskens,do thay even have faces?If so,wha tthe hell to they look like?Do they all look like humans?Do they look like Brad Pit?Or Dora the Explora!?I need answers to this madness?I've theorized this,they lost their faces due to genetics chagnes due to their climate.Therfore they wrapped their faces to hide their horrible features from each other and the harsh sands,of coruse this theory sucks a**.So I'd like to know the truth if anyone does know.Thank you,a-gooday.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games