Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lies, War, Deseption (BEGINS!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:29 am

Walt-J-Rimmer
"I will talk to our king and see what he says." He goes and shakes hands with Hige. "Sorry for any trouble."
whatever
hige walks out of the room and then out of the castle returning to the woods
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:32 am

King Phar
neon blue penguin
King Phar
neon blue penguin
King Phar
(just tell me what happened)
(i dont know i was tracking down lupine and thats it)
(ok the color dragons have declared war on elves and have sent out the call for allies)
(a crap im the elves)
(than die or not we alwase need new slave but we have teamed up with the drow (evil deep elves dark purple or black skin.)) flying over his army of asurkin phar commanded them as the other dragon armys moved into formation around him saying to the assembled armys "today the high elves die today the drow and dragons rule unopposed." the armys rased their voices in a battle cry and they moved into the forest burning and killing all who got in their way to the capital.
(so you can all see it)

King Phar

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:33 am

Walt runs after Hige. "I need to tell you something."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:34 am

hige looked up at the dragon armys and ran back to the castle of elves
great they may be nobles but even they dont deserve that

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:37 am

As he runs back he runs past Walt but is stopped by Walts blade going through his midsection.. "I don't trust Lycons." He pulls back the sword and sinks into the ground.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:37 am

landing in a elvesh town phar froze the people running out of the houses so the drow slave catchers would have a easyer time catching their preay. "this is our day kill and catch them all leave none free."

King Phar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:40 am

Walt-J-Rimmer
As he runs back he runs past Walt but is stopped by Walts blade going through his midsection.. "I don't trust Lycons." He pulls back the sword and sinks into the ground.
hige grabs him before he falls all the way into the ground and forces his head to look at the large army's of dragons
i came back to warn you about that stupid noble
hige clutches his midsection as blood soaks his fur
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:41 am

landing in a elvesh town phar froze the people running out of the houses so the drow slave catchers would have a easyer time catching their preay. "this is our day kill and catch them all leave none free."

King Phar

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:41 am

A plant with thorns grows and wraps around his arm. It pulls his arm back and Walt sinks into the ground and leaves.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:43 am

hige looks at the spot the elf was at earlyer
damn noble
hige stands up and gets into a tree trying to stop the blood loss

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:46 am

Plants wrap around the dragon and hold him down. Many different plants. Walt uses a spell to catch some of them on fire but the others safe. This of course burning the dragon. He then sinks back into the ground. (I'm not a noble! I just live in the Elven kingdom I'm not a noble there!)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:46 am

King Phar
neon blue penguin
King Phar
neon blue penguin
King Phar
(just tell me what happened)
(i dont know i was tracking down lupine and thats it)
(ok the color dragons have declared war on elves and have sent out the call for allies)
(a crap im the elves)
(than die or not we alwase need new slave but we have teamed up with the drow (evil deep elves dark purple or black skin.)) flying over his army of asurkin phar commanded them as the other dragon armys moved into formation around him saying to the assembled armys "today the high elves die today the drow and dragons rule unopposed." the armys rased their voices in a battle cry and they moved into the forest burning and killing all who got in their way to the capital.

[umm i didnt know that the dragons was ebil! ><]

*Logen spotted a scaled creature she had seen before, it was her dragon friend, a green dragon, huge and with wings bigger then the many elf style castles logen looked up at the creature asking in its own language*

"Khondar my friend, why are you here, are your people attacking the elves?"

Wacram Glaziuz

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:48 am

Walt appears next to Logen. "The dark elves are attacking us with the help of a dragon." He grabs her and they go underground.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:49 am

hige rips his pants and bandeges his wound with it
(he see's any one l;iving in a large castle as a noble}

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:50 am

Walt-J-Rimmer
Plants wrap around the dragon and hold him down. Many different plants. Walt uses a spell to catch some of them on fire but the others safe. This of course burning the dragon. He then sinks back into the ground. (I'm not a noble! I just live in the Elven kingdom I'm not a noble there!)
(yes some of them are evil the colors are evil the metalics are good ask lupin) emitting a cold aroura he wiped out the fires takeing flight agen he and a flight of whites start makeing sweeps useing their ice breath and dragon fear to desimate the towns "men this is easy they are only elves slaughter them befor they form up to units."
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games