Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ninja's of the Shadow ((OPEN!! Need people)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:52 pm
*sigh* sumons a book the size of her and starts looking for an animal.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:53 pm
"We don't have all day!!!" Tel yelled.  

Alchemist of the Twilight

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:56 pm
"you know what this is a hard desicion so if u keep your mouth shut that would be great! thanks!" she yelled back.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 12:30 pm
Tel punched Kyo right in the face. "NEVER TALK TO ME THAT AWAY!" he roared. He teleported away from after recieving a stern look from Lord Fire.

Kuragam did nothing to protect Kyo from Tel because he was right, Tel is very intelligent and works for the greater cause. She has no right to be speaking to him like that.

Time is of the essence. The Silencers are planning their attack at this very moment, Aisumaru told Kyo and Kuragam. Kyo, if you don't choose something quickly, we will leave, whether or not you have your animal.  

indelibleWings

Romantic Rogue

7,100 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:53 am
Yasu appered out of nowhere and tackled Kuragam to the ground and said, "Hiya! you remember me....right?" She cocked her head a little and made a sad angelic face.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:29 am
"..." kyo trying to hold back the pain calmly says "ok i know what i want." shows Kuragam the picture from her book.
User Image  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 11:53 am
"You idiot! What was the for?!" Kuragam yelled. He blasted her off of him with a large blast of Dragonfire. Turning his attention to Kyo, he said. "Finally now all we need is-"

Tel teleported in. "You have made a decison at long last." he said. "I know where we can find this creature. It is a Darkness Spirit dragon. Follow me." He teleported Kuragam, Kyo, Aisumaru, and himself to a dark and desolate forest. There was a large dragon roaming the land. It had firesce, red eyes, light blue skin, and was twice as large as Aisumaru. "There it is. Now tame it!"

Aisumaru closed his mind for only Kyo to hear. He is very firece, as you can tell by his appearance. I can help you convince him to help you. As firece as he is, I can sense that he will help a helpless child. Climb onto my back, he ordered.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:20 pm
Gaia name: hoplite323
Character name: Joey
Magic power: Can make another one of himself
Unique power:
Group: Roamer
Appearance: blond hair, brown eyes, normal height, and looks pretty average.
Weapons: just a sword
Character History:Was living a pretty good life and was making money but nobody knew how he made so much money. No one knows any of his family members and he seems pretty normal. Now how could anyone think he was in such a mess with the other ninjas?  

hoplite323

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:00 pm
Kyo climbs onto Asumarus head. "what are we going to do now?" she whispered to Asumaru.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:54 pm
Aisumaru roared loudly. The dark dragon glared at Aisumaru, who was only about half his size. He licked his lips hungrily and roared.
Aisumaru roared back.
The other dragon growled his response.
After a while of this dragon speak, Aisumaru adressed Kyo. She will give you one of her eggs. But only, if you can defeat her in a battle. It is an..odd custom, but if one can defeat a dragon, then the victor will take something of great importance from the dragon. Aisumaru explained.

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:12 pm
"ok." kyo said. Kyo jumped off of Asumarus head and had K'nock turn her invisable. Kyo pulled out a sword two times the size of her and had K'nock make 13 illusions of her as the dragon destroyed them all in one shot kyo jumped on her back and stabed the sword in her back and started to slide down it's back until it wacked her off and she stayed invisoble. the animal steped on her and she couldent breath. Kyo found a way to squeeze out from under it's huge foot.kyo grabed the sword from it's back started to cut it's neck open until in knocked her off again and blasted her with a spirit blast "aaaaahhhhhhh!" the invisobilety faded and kyo could barly move. It tryed to step on her again but she jumps away.kyo took her posiones thorn whip out and whiped the animals neck haveing the huge thorns stick into it's neck the animal shrieked in pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:32 am
Aisumaru roughly grabbed Kyo by her neck, away from the other dragon. He roared. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! His voice roared in her head. I said defeat, I didn't say kill! You must fight her until she gives up!  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:40 am
"i...um..wasnt gunna kill her...just..um..make her give up faster...sorta...sorry..."
the darkness spirit dragon gave up and gave kyo one of her eggs.
"Im sorry!!! i didnt mean to hurt you like that."
the dragon forgave her.
Kyo took of her one glove that healed things and stabed thye dragon makeing her back and neck less wounded.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:42 pm
You have much to learn....

"Now that thats done, lets get to important matters." Tel said, and teleported them back, after Aisumaru roared his good bye.  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 6:56 pm
sorry Asumaru...
Kyo stared at the egg with huge eyes studying it.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games