Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
.Hack// RPG (OPEN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You likey?
  Yes!
  No way!
  Likey?!
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:39 pm
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1
"hmm you have that braclet right?" she opens the bag around her waist and takes out a bluish gem "well i have these things, rememeber them?"

"oh ya those things" kuho said, "whats with them" Kuho stood there looking at the barclet
"how should i know" she shruggs and closes the bag, she thinks "i cant get rid of them" she said "wait, if i can bring people into the game, maybe i can bring the game to us?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:40 pm
Aprilbaby1
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1
"hmm you have that braclet right?" she opens the bag around her waist and takes out a bluish gem "well i have these things, rememeber them?"

"oh ya those things" kuho said, "whats with them" Kuho stood there looking at the barclet
"how should i know" she shruggs and closes the bag, she thinks "i cant get rid of them" she said "wait, if i can bring people into the game, maybe i can bring the game to us?"

"what do you mean, i dont think that would be good" kuho said worried.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:42 pm
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1

"i mean like bring our characters here" she looks at him  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:43 pm
Aprilbaby1
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1

"you could try but mine might be to dangrous to be here" kuho said looking around to see if anyone was around.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:47 pm
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1

"you could try but mine might be to dangrous to be here" kuho said looking around to see if anyone was around.
"yea...have a place where its quiet and a safe place to try?" she asked looking around  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:48 pm
"ya follow me" kuho said as he lead her to a empty parking lot, "is this good?"  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:52 pm
"yea" she smiles and opens her bag, she takes out a gem "okay, well here it goes" she sticks it in her arm and whispers some words, she felt some great pain and fell to the ground on her knees, she grips her arm "oh god" she whisperd  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:53 pm
Aprilbaby1
"yea" she smiles and opens her bag, she takes out a gem "okay, well here it goes" she sticks it in her arm and whispers some words, she felt some great pain and fell to the ground on her knees, she grips her arm "oh god" she whisperd

"whats wrong" says kuho get down to help her.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:58 pm
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1

"n-no stay back" she whispered, she changed from her character to herself and back and forth, she grips the ground, and takes a deep breath, she focus really hard  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:04 pm
Aprilbaby1
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1

"n-no stay back" she whispered, she changed from her character to herself and back and forth, she grips the ground, and takes a deep breath, she focus really hard

kuho stands back and opens the data shield with the barclet just in case.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:07 pm
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1

she closes her eyes shut, she felt the pain dense, she falls to the ground "wow, that took alot out of me" she mumbled  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:11 pm
Aprilbaby1
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1

she closes her eyes shut, she felt the pain dense, she falls to the ground "wow, that took alot out of me" she mumbled

kuho stares at her, "are you ok?" he asks  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:13 pm
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1

kuho stares at her, "are you ok?" he asks
"i think so" she groans and lays there "im not sure" she felt kinda weird  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:16 pm
"you..look... different" kuho said lowering the data shield.  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:22 pm
she sits up slowly and rubbs her head "maybe thats why i feel weird" she looks down to see her outfit is different "he it worked" she looks back at him  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff