Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wildbladejace

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:32 am
Jasmine looked to Alex and followed closely behind her, simply wondering what all she would bring up when they reached the view she talked about. She thought about the reason why she had to leave, knowing that she had to repay the favor, but still it did not change the fact Alex was hurt. She shrugged it off and then moved beside Alex, smiling as softly as she could.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:34 am
Fang opened her eyes and stretched herself. She had slept very well in the meadow. It was one of her favorite places to be, and it wasnt too packed with others. even though she had a family ( OCC: I still need people who want to be Fang's family ) she sometimes needed a little rest from them. after beeing lazy for a while she stood up and looked around to see if there was anyone near.  

SKANKxwaffle

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:27 pm
Ka shook his head. "I'm sorry. I will look out for her and help her if I can. I could take you to your brother though. But I may not be seen by her. It will break her heart adn I wish not to kill her. Lynnia may cause a problem though so I......"He sniffed the air and looked around. He stood and turned to stare at the big wolf bird behind them. "Niera. Move back" he said calmly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:45 am
The wolf with wings jumped off the trees and in front of Ka. The wolf was large and glowing with markings and a mist seem to go around her.

Raven's eyes widened. "Dantara," he hissed. Raven jumped up and burst forward with claws and teeth his eyes locked on the neck of Dantara.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 3:21 pm
Ka growled and took a step forward and sniffed. He stopped growling and cocked his head. He turned his head and looked at Raven stepping in the path of him and Dantara.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:36 pm
Dantara stood still and tall as she could, Raven came forth in front of her. "Away beast," she called and Raven seem to just fall under a smell. Raven moved out of the way. Dantara nodded a greating to Ka. "Very sorry to come and rain down on your parade but this one here..." Dantara said looking straight at Niera.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:01 pm
Ka looked at Niera and then back at Dantara. "What about her?" He growls.

((OOC: Fang can be in Meena's pack family ^.^BIC smile )
"You won't touch her" He states.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:05 pm
Neira flinched, but stood her ground behind Ka. She lifted her head and took in the swirling mass of purple and black that was this new winged wolf. She was becoming more and more puzzled by these more complex auras.

Taking a deep breath, the she-wolf stepped forward to meet this newcomer. "What do you wish of me?" The wind rustled the dead leaves on the ground at her feet.

Sorry for the long absence, I'm back now!

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:08 pm
Ka stayed close by Neira's side. He kept his eyes on Dantara watching her carefully. His fur slightly raised. His mother's vioce rang in his head. "Protect what you love and all will turn out fine." The thought made him shake his head. love? No. Love not; for he had nothing to love.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:54 pm
Dantara moved her gaze toward Ka. "She... she is strange," Dantara moved around Ka she moved with any signs of danger in her steps. "Your not like the others, you do not see. But yet you know what i am," Dantara said. Raven stood up he wasn't under the spell any more but he knew what was going on and Dantara was talking any sense. "What she means is that you aren't like us, like regular wolves. You see different, but not only that. But i dare not speak," Raven said. What am I doing? I am helping this crazy myth believer, what has the world come to?  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:49 pm
"What do you mean to say?" She knew that her abilities were strange and even rather new to her, but did they really make her all that special? Her ears went back to listen to the ringing voice echoing in Ka' thoughts. The female voice sounded familiar and yet worlds away. She was also puzzled by his response to its question, what was that supposed to mean? She sighed and shook her head slowly.

She smiled at Raven, unsure why, but she got an interesting vibe from his presence.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:58 pm
Ka moved closer to Niera his fur almost touching her's. She must not know what I am. Ka thought. I am of the walking dead and yet she does not notice that. He looked at Raven when he spoke and cocked his head at him before turning hia attention to Dantara again.

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:37 pm
Neira felt a strange ripple run up her spine as Ka's fur brushed against her side. It was like a tiny electrical charge ran between them where his fur barely touched her's. She turned her head, her 'sight' adjusting to the radiant aura emanating from Ka, there was a bright white light pulsing between them in slim tendrils as she felt his thoughts stray towards her.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:03 pm
Ka's eye twitched at the tiny shock but kept his attention on Dantara. She will not harm Neira but also she shall not learn of what I am. For perhaps both me and Neira will be in danger and for of which I am already dead I can not die so easily but Neira.....He looked at her from the corner of his eye. He eyed Dantara then noticed movment at the corner of his peripheral view. A small wolf pup, looking like a walking skeleton, was making his way through the flowers and tall grass.

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:58 am
Dantara's head turned to Ka. "You think I would hurt you? Any of you?" Dantara asked as her blue color turned a bit darker. Raven looked at Dantara with plead in his eyes. "I can hear your thoughts, for you are like me," Dantara said with her wings opening slowly. Raven growled in his throught. Raven's ears fell back on his head saddly as Niera smiled at him. "Dantara make some sense, please why do you come here and assume that she is a part of some thing?" Raven asked as he stood to full height his ears shot up and his eyes pinned on Dantara's. "She will know.... as for you Raven. Your still cursed..." Dantara said as she fadded into a mist of white and red. Raven turned around and his head slunk down, he went to darkest spot and laid down.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games