Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:17 pm
~Pakak~

Pakak reappeared next to Neve and smiled. "Congradulations, you won now that that is over lets leave."
He disappears leaving the dream waiting for Neve to regain conciousness. 'I always knew you had it in you... Neve.' He thought to himself knowing she can now hear him passing on limited telepacy to her letting her read Pakak's mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:32 am
~ Neve ~

Hesitantly, the she-wolf turned, seeing a faded white light coming over the forest. I'm leaving...for good... she thought to herself, closing her eyes as the light became blinding.
Then, she could feel actual ground beneath her, well...beneath her 'sleeping' body, that is. Neve flicked her ears upwards, opening her eyes before looking around blearily. Her head was pounding as though she'd been hit with a blunt object, and she gave a low whine because of it. Neve suddenly remembered what had happened, and leaped to her feet, before faltering and sitting back down.
She felt so...dizzy...

The Plastic Cookie

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:49 am
~Pakak~

Using his manipulation of earth he made a hand catch her as she falls toward the ground. "Don't fall back asleep." He said as he laughed, Pakak looked up at the sky watching the birds fly above the ground. "Now would be a good time to fnd those who hurt you, you already showed an immense ammount of courage." He looked back at her smiling, "But first we must train by sparring, learnng how to use the enviroment around us, and thinking of stradegies at godspeed. Are you ready?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:37 pm
~ Neve ~

Struggling a bit to nod her head, the she-wolf finally managed to bow it. "Yes, alright..." she agreed. She was somewhat dizzy, but most of it had worn off. "I don't plan on going back to sleep until...I feel more confident with myself." She gave a small strained smile, before waving her tail back and fourth.
"Alright, Pakak..." the she-wolf said, "Let's see what I can...learn today."

The Plastic Cookie

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:58 pm
~Pakak~

"Alright then, first lets do enviroment. I'll quiz you like as if playing a 'What If' game." He sat down and got comftorable so he can relax after straining his mind. "What do you do if I charge at you from the side and try to tackle you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:31 pm
~ Neve ~

The she-wolf pondered over his question for a few moments. "Alright, I would either say that I'd dodge and get in a counter-attack when you were preparing to tackle...But, you might be quicker and could easily pin me down anyways. So, I'd use a belly rake to get back in control. Then I'd be able to force you off of me." Her ears flicked upwards, and she wondered if she was right or not. "Was that a good answer?" Neve questioned carefully.
She sat down, having stood up to show that she was capable of doing what ever Pakak needed her to do. Giving her paws a rest, she tilted her head.

The Plastic Cookie

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:28 am
~Pakak~

Pakak's tail started wagging and immediately stopped. "Yes good, But what if I was to use a killing bite, right behind the neck to be quick and dishonorable. No doubt your freind will do this." ((I got the same sight you did n_n)) He looked back suspiciously for a moment then looked forward again. "If you are to fight you must not hold back even if they are your siblings."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:46 pm
~ Neve ~

The she-wolf took a moment to think. But I wouldn't have a moment if I were fighting her... she thought, and gave a small sigh of agreement. "I suppose you're right, but because of my position, she would most likely not be in the correct place to attack me with a killing bite. With a belly rake, she'd most likely be phased." Neve flicked her ears in a gesture that she was thinking still. "If I wasn't able to gain control, and she did try and use the killing bite, I could repel it with a front paw strike, which would most likely knock her off of me..." her voice trailed off, and she was lost in thought for a few moments more.

The Plastic Cookie

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:12 pm
~Pakak~

"Good" he said "Always aim for the eyes. Gain quickness and agility and it will be unavoidable." He told he yawning about to fall asleep. "Yakone will do the rest the sparring and such he's better at it than me." He summoned Yakoned and disappeared as he fell asleep.

~Yakone~

"Next will be sparring," he said. "try and hurt me using your stradegy." He charged at her from the side.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:52 pm
~ Neve ~

Giving a nod, Neve waited for Yakone to approach. Aim for the eyes... she understood Pakak's words. "Alright," she said, watching him as he began to get closer.

The Plastic Cookie

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:55 pm
~Yakone~

Yakone snarled and leaped after her running faster and faster  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:26 pm
~ Neve ~

The she-wolf braced herself, and then leaped preparing to bring her paw down in oder to throw Yakone off balance.

< < Sorry, I was dealing with a sick-minded person. > >

The Plastic Cookie

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:48 pm
Yakone attacked fro the side finally unsheathing his claws  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:36 pm
Golden fur ruffled as the salty wind played with it, sending trees into a soft rustle and picking up sand to only lead it to its new home. The brute sat far from the ocean's salty waves, for he could not enter them. It was probably a shame wasting his time to an area he couldn't fully enjoy but the brute allowed the salty, wet air cling to his fur and the smell enter his nose and the seagulls above do their calls and it all relaxed him very much. He would have been in the water, playing, despite his grown age but, he had a mechanical arm to watch out for. He moved the shoulder that the steel was connected to, feeling the steel paws curl and dig into the sand. It morphed with his body, which was good and he didn't walk around limbless. It was just a pain, for it made enjoying himself a bit more difficult. He could play in and with water with the steel arm, but salt water was a no-no, for it would rust and stiffen up the rather fragile arm.

The brute sighed softly, opening his pale green eyes as he looked over the scenery. It was rather beautiful and the lands were lucky to have such sights and still be untouched by man. Whether it be from the tricky mountains to the thick and unmanageable woods the brute did not know, all he knew was that he was thankful so far, because he could have possibly have found a sanctuary. The area also reminded the lonely brute of his child hood, where he played with his younger brother. They were close, they were the only two boys in the litter, the other three were sisters, who would usually skip out on wrestle time. Hymen chuckled softly at the memories, from the beaches to the dens, it was a heaven, but that was gone now, for man had seeped his poisonous touch into the woods and the lands and the pack had slowly decayed.

But, the optimistic Hymen had only let himself remember the good memories.

Standing up finally from his hour of sitting the brute groaned, stretching out his agile body. Going back to his regular posture he gave his fur a good shake, trying to remove the ever growing sand population in his fur. But he knew it would be no avail until he was gone from the ocean and had a chance to bathe off. Hymen started to walk, muscles rippling under short but soft fur and his steel leg making a soft clink noise every time it moved. The brute let pale green eyes look about slowly, wondering why in the world were there no other wolves. He had not met any so far and was truly wondering if there was a pack here. You would think for there were many scents, mostly older. Hymen sighed, and set his eyes forward and let his ears do the tracking for sound. If anything, he would howl in a moment or two, or some stray wolf would wonder his way.

Nutella Mocha

Akuma Kison

7,050 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:37 pm
The found of teeth on teeth and growl against growl was heard as two forms danced across the sand. Two fighting wolves who seem to be disputing over something as simple as the best place to sit. But this wasn't so. These two wolves have been seen before, once in the forest. These two friendly wolves now have turned into a vicious quarrel. What was it over? How and why did it start? These questions were only answered to those dare enough to venture close to the fighting creatures of night.

An attack here, a growl there, a pull on the nape of the neck, and much more. This fight looked like it was a fight over who would lead a pack or something, just by how fierce they were fighting. It wasn't, for these were normal wolves who got into some kind of quarrel and would not let the other win. The two wolves parted from each other, giving an onlooker time to realize who they were.

Silverfang and her brother RĂºmil, the newest members of this pack and they haven't even seen the alpha yet. They never called themselves member of this pack, but they were treated as such. Or so they thought already. They had come so far onto the land without being attacked, but wasn't there three of them?

Bingo! You just hit one of the reasons why these two wolves were fighting, the other remains hidden unless one comes close enough to hear what they were saying underneath the growls. One of the reasons had already been mentioned above, the fact that one of their traveling partners were missing. Neither knew what happened to him, nor did the other want to admit that they left their eyes off of their playful sibling. What is came down to, sadly, was a fight over dominance. Which one was stronger than the other or which one had the endurance to last through this fight and not give up to the other?

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff