Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply *Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)
Trial of Heros II (Important message on Pg. 59) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 4:56 pm

Epotheros talked to Tramer far out of the range for others to hear the conversation. "Tramer, I believe the group is too large. It is rather difficult to keep each one of them in mind while fighting. If we had two groups of four and then Ty I think we would be much more efficient. What do you think?"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:12 am

Content with just sitting and observing, Clover watched the others interact. It was nice to see everyone so lively after the attack. She knew they would be leaving as soon as everything was settled. What exactly was being settled between Tramer and Epotheros, she wasn't sure, but she had a hunch that it concerned the group as a whole. So if she waited it out then answers would come. Clover let a low soft click that crescendoed into loud quick tapping of her tongue. Within seconds Alfie emerged from the forest and stopped near Clover. He bowed down his head so she could pet it. "I'm glad you're alright," she told the horse before using the animal as leverage to lift herself off the ground. She faintly regretted leaving Amicus at home, the castle. The hawk was constantly in and out of her life and she had urged it to stay, admitting to herself that he would prefer haunting and exploring the forests more than accompanying them to some fancy gathering.

With a bit of struggling on her part Clover hoisted herself up and into the saddle. Once positioned properly she leaned forward resting on the horses neck and waited. She continued to watch the others and simply listen. The only ones she was unable to hear were Epotheros and Tramer.

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Orin Dragoon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:18 am

shmitty started to notice somthing rong with himself when he plopped back onto the ground, his chest was aching slightly. "it must of been those damn birds" he thought. with them bashing agenst his armor, to his chest was more like a bounceing drum. he figured the were jest bruses and mybe a crcked rib, but nothing to bad. he kept looking at the group as he sat alone with odin tring to nibble at his straw hat
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:21 am

“Ty?” Tramer said still slightly dazed not having noticed Ty’s presents, Tramer looked around and to his amazement there he was there good old friend Ty, returning his attention to Epotheros Tramer cracked his knuckles “its risky both ways…there is straight in numbers and yet a large group is bound to attract fare more unwanted attention than is needed…” Tramer said trailing off of he reached into his robs pulling out a tightly raped scroll of sorts, Tramer unraveled the scroll and laid it out on the ground reviling its blank surface, Tramer knelt down and placed his hands over the parchment as he mumbled several indecipherable words, the paper rippled as thou it was water and ink seemed to seep from out of the paper creating a very detailed map of the area surrounding the group to the mountains they were traveling to, “if we were to split up we could take these two roods both leading to different areas of the mountains, we could retrieve the artifacts we need and then head back and meet up here at this cross rood, between me and Ty the two groups should have few problems communicating” Tramer said running his fingers along the surface of the map as he spoke, “but the main thing would be who goes in which party?” Tramer said looking up at Epotheros and then giving a quick glance over the group, “but end in end I believe the entire group should have a say in this, decide whom you think should go in which group and then lets have a quick vote to settle it“ Tramer continued returning his attention to the map.

Tramer
Crew

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:50 am

Larien hopped off of Keyrim and walked slowly towards Epotheros and Tramer. Putting her hand on Tramer's shoulder as he knelt she squeezed lightly.
"So what is the next move you guys?"
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:12 pm

"Yes there is strength in numbers, but that is really the only strongpoint of a large group. We will want to balance out the powers of each group so that they are both effiecient. We need someone who is specialized in fighting, magic and healing in each group."

Epotheros then turned around and looked at all 7 other members and stated the proposal. "I believe that it would be a wise choice to split up the groups so we can focus on a smaller number of people and present less of a target. I also think that we should have a way of communicating witht he other group if we were to run into some sort of problem. Now Tramer is the leader of the other group, but I would also want to know what you think."

Captain Fox McCloud
Crew

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 5:07 pm

"It's not a bad idea. If the fox children go with you, and the other two with Tramer, you should be divided even enough."
They were all spread out a bit, so TY had to raise his voice to be sure that they all heard his suggestion.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:01 pm

Larien leaned in closer to Epotheros and whispered in his ear so not to offend the others of the group.
"If we split up our first group then we have the chanllenge of learning to work through tough situations with new people that have diffierent ablities. I think that is an innecessary risk."
Pulling back to give Epotheros his space back she glanced at the new members of their group and felt an uneasy shift in her stomach.

((If someone wants thier character to overheard what Larien just said go ahead.))

Ryu` Ketsueki
Captain

5,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Bortelex

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 11:54 pm

Splitting up, a risky proposition, Ezorin thought to himself. Ezorin had, without intending to, distanced himself from the others. From where he was he couldn't be heard if he spoke softly. Noticing this, he used it to his advantage and spoke out loud only enough for his horse to hear and spoke some of his thoughts so his horse would hear his voice, "Now what was that saying of my Master? Well, Riever, I do believe it was 'Unity only lasts as long as loyalty.' That makes the question, if someone was to betray would that person be better served with one group or two?" After that Ezorin looked up at Epotheros and Tramer and said loud enough for them to hear, "I will agree with what you think is best and I will trust you." After saying that he pulled in a little toward the group and waited for a final decision.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 6:24 am

Kenrda fingered the pommel of her dagger, intrigued by the intricate design. She could care less what the others were saying, and what decision they made.

Dragonmaster1251

maurikal
Crew

7,050 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 10:07 am

Everyone seemed to off in their own world, and Clover couldn’t help but wonder what Tramer and Epotheros were discussing. When the plan of action was clearly voiced Clover nodded in agreement. She had noticed that their group was rather large. Never had traveled with so many, but then again it was nice to have the constant company. It seemed that the only obstacle now was deciding who would travel with who.

Having just reunited with the old group Clover didn’t want to part with any of them, but then again she wanted to better acquaint herself with the newcomers. Making decisions was never one of her strengths so she stayed silent and listened to other’s suggestions. Maybe with enough ideas they could all come to some worthy arrangement.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 1:38 pm

“there are risks in sticking together...and splitting up” Tramer said to Epotheros quickly fallowed by nodding to Larien agreeing with her statement. “but if we have the slightest fear someone might be looking for us meaning to inflict harm on any of us, splitting up would be the best curse of action, if its decided, whom goes with whom and which group takes which path?” Tramer asked looking down toward the map

Tramer
Crew

Foxkilth

Devoted Lunatic

9,000 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:22 pm

Not caring where she went, or what path. Rosette sat down to sharpen her small blade, unnecessarily.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:28 pm

Shmitty shot up to his feet when he heard Ty say fox children, to him it felt like he had no child hood and to her him say that made his eye twitch with anger "Children?!?! You know how much blood I'v seen the numbers of lives lost, It could flood rivers! " His hands poped and cracked as he loosend them up, his claws looked like daggers. He had the intense urg to prove himself. "Im no child!!!" forgetting completly what they were talking about.

Orin Dragoon

TY Charns
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:39 am

A second TY, identical in every way to the first, merged out of Shmitty's shadow behind him. It remained behind Shmitty as it spoke to him quietly and with no emotion behind it's voice.
"Aye, and your river would lead to my ocean. But that's not the issue at hand, now is it?"
That TY then vanished as quickly as it had appeared.

The original TY never so much as batted an eye as he created, controlled and dispersed that shadow-copy of himself. Instead, he spoke aloud to the group.
"Without risk, there is no adventure, and that's really what you're all here for. Otherwise you never would have met each other. We're the type of people who attract and are attracted to things like this.
I don't know exactly where we're headed, nor why we're going there, but from the way you departed the city, I gather the impression that you don't have the time to be sitting around figuring out something so trivial as this.
Now I've voiced my opinion on the matter, which is more than I can say for some of you, but the final decision is up to your leaders."
*Fantasy RPs* (Elves, Medieval, Exc)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 56 57 58 59 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games