Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:04 am

Staring at a fire for hours is bad @.@ *eye twitch* everything is blinking...
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:11 am

Krissim Klaw

Staring at fire can be highly relaxing and even hypnotic.

Selene Aries

Krissim Klaw

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:15 am

Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw

Yes, till you leave the fire and your eyes buzz out on you from all the light and stuff. Especially when you have been tending a pit fire from six pm to around 2 am... <.<
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:33 am

Krissim Klaw
Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw

Yes, till you leave the fire and your eyes buzz out on you from all the light and stuff. Especially when you have been tending a pit fire from six pm to around 2 am... <.<

Just what the heck have you been up to?

Selene Aries

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:31 am

Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw
Diana Vulpes
Krissim Klaw

Just what the heck have you been up to?

Isn't it obvious? She's camping and she just got bored, so she stared at the fire for about.......goodness, 8 HOURS?! Yes, what in the world were you doing, Kris?! eek
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:44 am

Kitten's first sally..

~Sigh~

My mate's mother died last month on the sixth, and it really crashed down on all of our worlds. Apparently she had cancer, but no one realized how sick she was till she died that night. For the first month, my world revolved around my mate because he was so upset he was near suicidal.

Now all he wants is me with him in New Jersey, to help take care of all the aftereffects of her death and help combat his no good father.

I'm still struggling with college, doing craploads of work and at the same time trying to find a job to earn the money to go to New Jersey, which leaves me in the meantime broke and penniless. I have no money for art supplies and my markers are almost dead, my ink pens went to heaven a long time ago.

Everything I draw lately has a morbid hint to it and it's driving me up the wall. I've resketched the same Valentines picture a thousand times and it always comes out slightly twisted and sad. Until this episode in my life is over, I'm not going to be able to put out any art..

~Sigh~ And I won't be around much. I mean, I wasn't around much already this last month or so. But now even less. I might check in once a day for a few minutes before doing homework, but really not long enough to leave more than a line. This is the longest I've been on Gaia in a long time..

Sheol Zone

Af Mas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 10:10 am

Oh man, I'm so sorry for your mate's loss, Sheol, and that you've been overloaded with so much work. I hope you catch some kind of break soon, because it really looks like you need it
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:10 pm

damn this year seems to be sucking for everyone so far sad

Jubei Kebagamai

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:16 pm

jubeikebagamai
It's working out just fine for me, so far...My grandmother got married, and I found out at the wedding that I get to move to Miami! Yes, Miami FLORIDA *yippee! BIG deal for the little small-town VERMONTer....* *coughs* Ahem...school started though, so I expect things will be really rough. My "fun" classes:
Intro to Child Abuse and Neglect
Intro to Small Group and Personal Communications
Drawing I (I'd like 2, but unfortunately, you have to go in order... razz )

My required class:
Micro Applications II
Intro to Sociology
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:17 pm

My year didn't start off great, but it's getting better heart

Af Mas

FogSage

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:27 pm

jubeikebagamai

Nah.

On the bright side, I didn't insult my ex-pastor of my church this morning.

So, all in all, not a bad day, or year, for that matter.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:38 pm

crying I haven't been around for the whole week because I had to tell my parents that my grades SUCKED last Saturday and they kept me off the computer as punishment. I'm back at school now though and back in the game. xd

TheDisreputableDog

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:26 pm

Gargh...frustrated. I'ms int he pets and ANimals guild and Also Animal lovers guild..but no one can answer this question, which is a trivia question by the way.

Can you answer it?

What are muzzles used for?
And there are two answers
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:29 pm

I can think of three blaugh
1. To stop barking
2. To stop biting
3. For a sexual kink xD

Alektorphobia

Zanzarus

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:31 pm

Rainey_angel81
Gargh...frustrated. I'ms int he pets and ANimals guild and Also Animal lovers guild..but no one can answer this question, which is a trivia question by the way.

Can you answer it?

What are muzzles used for?
And there are two answers

I always thought it was to keep them from biting, and to keep them from barking.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games