Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
kingdom hearts Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 10:24 am

"wait wait, i got one better." the ninja takes axels hand and places it down axels pants. "now to wake them up." the ninja hides behind the dumpster too and throws a smaelling salts bomb right next to them.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 9:25 pm

the ninja watches as the scene unrolls.

Testament-the-Reaper-666

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:56 am

Zatchin stered a little and opened her eyes, "w-what did you do that for!!!???" she got up, drawing her keyblade, and going twords Axel, "let Jack go or i'll kill you this is your final offer" she staired at him unblinking,
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:29 pm

Jack stumbled out from behind the dumpster, laughing his a** off. "Hah! That's classic! Did you see that??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:51 pm

(Kechero waves her pointer finger back and forth at Mobius"tisk tisk, ur swearing again, and there isn't even call for it!!!!!....fine just swear everywhere then!!!!")
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:52 pm

(g2g)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:05 pm

the ninja stands up. "zatchin are you alright? you got beat pretty bad." the ninja trying to conceal that it was him who knocked her out.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:12 pm

(Why is it forbidden for Mormons to write swear words? I understand speaking them, but an author has license to use any words desired without fear of reprimand.)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Testament-the-Reaper-666

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:55 pm

(just say freedom of press. you can say anything you want in any way you want as long as its the truth.)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:52 pm

(we are not forbidden, we are commanded, i already told you fine swear if you want, i don't agree with it but thats your choise, but for futur post, i'm not saying that you have done it i'm just saying that please out of respect for me in futur post don't take the Lords name in vain......swear all you want thats the only thing i want okey?????????? 4laugh )
she looks at the ninja, "what are you talking about you the one who did it!!!!!, oh yes i saw you," she turned to fight again if nessisary,

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:32 pm

(Nothing in the bible, Mormon edition or not, said anything against writing curses, only speaking them. It is why I asked. I'm sorry if I offended you.)
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:34 pm

"i didnt do anything. if i wanted to do something it would be a lot different." the ninja looks at her and winks.

Testament-the-Reaper-666

texas_sass

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:08 pm

Name: Chava (pronounced"hava")
Weapons: IceBlade and Eldrechic sword(elf sword)
Species: Half 'n' Half (nobody/human)
Looks like: Dark brown hair, Deep blue eyes w/ghostly look 2 them, tan skin, black shot-shorts and a Black babydoll t-shirt w/back flowing cloak over that has a coarsette intertwined in front, & black gothic boots w/lacings, 5'4"

Chava jumps down from a nearby building, and slinks into a shadow, unseen by the battling group. A slite smile spreading on her lips, she waited to be seen by the unknowing "Zatchin", that she needed in order to find the one called "Sora", a long lost friend who she knew had her heart locked away in a secret place, in a time that seemed painfully to long ago. (P.S. Kech is at my house and you did not affend her!!!!! biggrin )
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:13 pm

(A relief, to be sure... It is a pleaure to meet you... Tex?)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

texas_sass

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:23 pm

(Don't make fun of my akcent... Jist bekise im Texaaan!!! J/K... you can call me Tex)

She watched as Axel let out a realing battle cry and smiled a toothy grin.

(Kech told me to say that... you likey? Es stupid, no?)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games