Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:24 pm

he smiled at her before taking her hand and leading her up the stairs. through a few plain looking rooms then up some more stairs.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:31 pm

she smiles looking around, she looks at him then at the rooms they pass

Aprilbaby1

Xeon192

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:44 am

sounds interesting but one questions before i make an applicaton do boys have to be vampires
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:43 pm

Boys can be humans too. I'm making a female vampire and a female human. I'm taking away the 2 girl, two boy policy since people seem to ignore that kind of thing ^^;;

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:47 pm

bananas28
(hello???)

((Sorry bout that, I had to leave suddenly ^^; wink )

Rylin sighed. "Still..." She gently held his hand, running her thumb over the back of his cold hand. "Being a vampire..." she mused.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 12:57 pm

Name: Sirenaedudeikamala (Siren, Dudei, or Kamala
Personality: Naiive, quiet, shy, easily trustful, obedient
Race: Angel
Appearence: See below
Dislikes: death, violence

http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=209072

She huddled under a tree, her pure white wings folded against her. She wrapped her arms around her knees, and sighed softly. Her eyes were a little red, she had been crying. Little white gems that were her tears pooled by her side. She shivered, even though the sun was out.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:19 pm

Ry Dusk Nikolai
bananas28
(hello???)

((Sorry bout that, I had to leave suddenly ^^; wink )

Rylin sighed. "Still..." She gently held his hand, running her thumb over the back of his cold hand. "Being a vampire..." she mused.

sasuke looked at her. "what are you thinking?" he asked.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:56 pm

(poke)

The_Last_Avenger

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:00 am

he sighs a little wandering around feeling slightly lost. "tell me again..how did we end up in this dungeon?" he asked her walking slowly.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:05 am

she opened her mouth to say something then sighs "i have no idea" she walks around seeing if she could find a door or something

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:09 am

he mumbled something incomprehensible. and opened a door revealing a small room filled with chains hanging from the wall. "ooh." he mumbled looking at it and smiling.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:11 am

she opens a door finding stakes sticking straight up, she quickly closed it and walks away "whats in there?" she asked walking up behind him

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:44 am

"its a dungeon chamber" he said to her walking over and picking up the chains noticing they were well oiled and nicely polished, like somebody had used them recently and took care of them
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:40 am

she looked at the chains "wow" she said walking inside and looking at them

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:11 pm

"wow" he says mimicking her and walking over slipping his hand in one of the chains locking his hand into it then trying un successfully to open it again. "oh crap" he mumbled tugging on it
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games