Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:03 pm
(alright me back XDD sry i had to go right quick) she looks at them "okay..." she petts the spider and looks around  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:06 pm
Aprilbaby1
(alright me back XDD sry i had to go right quick) she looks at them "okay..." she petts the spider and looks around

(hey april...u havent answered the other rp's in a while... sad )  

The_Last_Avenger

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:07 pm
bananas28
Aprilbaby1

(hey april...u havent answered the other rp's in a while... sad )
(just got back XD)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:09 pm
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28

sasuke looked at them. "so are you mad at me for the uuhh..." he points to tals stomach.
tal punches his shoulder giving him a dead arm
not any more im not
frankie fineshes the treat and jumps onto tal

sasuke gets a dead arm for ten seconds and then it completely goes away. "well, at least your not mad anymore" he said with a smile
yeah but it doesnt mean im not going to go easy on you in a battle

sasuke laughed. "why fight?" he asked.
your part of the dark knights....right?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:10 pm
she rubbs her arms, she folds in her wings and looks around, she pulled on the rings/braclets around her arms, she sighs "hate it when it does this" she muttered, it sucks onto her skin, holding on tight  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:16 pm
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28

sasuke looked at them. "so are you mad at me for the uuhh..." he points to tals stomach.
tal punches his shoulder giving him a dead arm
not any more im not
frankie fineshes the treat and jumps onto tal

sasuke gets a dead arm for ten seconds and then it completely goes away. "well, at least your not mad anymore" he said with a smile

"i was" he said. "i have disconnected...from both sides." he said while showing his skull tatoo which was the mark of the dark ones, it was now a cracked skull.  

The_Last_Avenger

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:16 pm
Kratos had followed them into the forest. He got over his 'anger' for being left behind, although emotions rarely kept with him. He found them in the forest. He kept his distance, against a tree. He watched them as his mind drifted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:19 pm
irishdawg69
Kratos had followed them into the forest. He got over his 'anger' for being left behind, although emotions rarely kept with him. He found them in the forest. He kept his distance, against a tree. He watched them as his mind drifted.

sasuke noticed the movement and threw one of the chained daggers into the tree right next to im. "do not attempt to hide from me. i am half cat" he said while looking at him.  

The_Last_Avenger

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:20 pm
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28

"i was" he said. "i have disconnected...from both sides." he said while showing his skull tatoo which was the mark of the dark ones, it was now a cracked skull.[/quoteso that makes you a neutral...if you want to join the light knights id keep it a secret that you worked for the dark one

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:21 pm
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28
lupinewarrior
bananas28

"i was" he said. "i have disconnected...from both sides." he said while showing his skull tatoo which was the mark of the dark ones, it was now a cracked skull.[/quoteso that makes you a neutral...if you want to join the light knights id keep it a secret that you worked for the dark one

"no...i work for no one." he said while still looking at kratos.

The_Last_Avenger

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:22 pm
Kratos hadn't moved. "You talk as if I am ready to listen." He said quietly to Sasuke.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:23 pm
"psh go ahead brag i still cant get rid of mine" she shows them her wrist, a black snake with many gold and silver designs on it, a skull on fire in the middle, she rolls her eyes and looks around  

Aprilbaby1

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:24 pm
irishdawg69
Kratos hadn't moved. "You talk as if I am ready to listen." He said quietly to Sasuke.

he looked directly at kratos. "come out from the shadows...NOW" he yelled.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 8:25 pm
the giant spider starts to jump from angels head to krato's head to sauskes head and finally onto tals shoulder
so i can let you guys stay at my place if you want?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games