Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
gifted school rp{start page} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:41 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
she squeezes her eyes shut "my stupid brother dont listen for s**t" she yelled

he laughs "aww i missed you too" he keeps blowing it, watching them suffer

She gets up with one eye Shut Tight still Holding her Ears "You are SO DEAD!" She Charges at him and Punches him in the Face Knocking him on the Floore and knocking the Wistle out of his Hand
he laughs and kciks her back, he stands up, dusting himself off, his tail grabs the whistle "now now, i dont want to fight" two green thick vines shoot out, tieing kyo and covering her mouth "all i want is my sis" he shoots two vies out at her and tie her up, covering her mouth as well, he smiles the vines lifting up in the air, carring her "alright lets go" he said to two guards beside him

The Vines break into little Pieces "Like That Will work on me, I Have Control over Earth, Like Vines can Keep me Tied up for Long" She makes The ones on Anthra break into Pieces
tye comes up behind anthra's brother
SO YOUR THE ONE WHO SLAPED MY a**!!!!
tye kicks him into a wall
NO ONE DOES THAT TO ME!!!!!!
he turns around and kicks him "damn so this is tye huh?" laughs

she stands up "your an a**" she yelled, she takes out his whistle and was going to blow on it when the two guards jump on her, knocking the whistle out of her hand and grabbing her by her hair "you are under arrest" they said putting her hands behind her back and tieing her up  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:44 pm
Kanycta
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

She gets up with one eye Shut Tight still Holding her Ears "You are SO DEAD!" She Charges at him and Punches him in the Face Knocking him on the Floore and knocking the Wistle out of his Hand
he laughs and kciks her back, he stands up, dusting himself off, his tail grabs the whistle "now now, i dont want to fight" two green thick vines shoot out, tieing kyo and covering her mouth "all i want is my sis" he shoots two vies out at her and tie her up, covering her mouth as well, he smiles the vines lifting up in the air, carring her "alright lets go" he said to two guards beside him

The Vines break into little Pieces "Like That Will work on me, I Have Control over Earth, Like Vines can Keep me Tied up for Long" She makes The ones on Anthra break into Pieces

leon waks up to kyo
"you ok
and tye you know you liked it"

[you ppl are mean emo }  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:46 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

she stands up "your an a**" she yelled, she takes out his whistle and was going to blow on it when the two guards jump on her, knocking the whistle out of her hand and grabbing her by her hair "you are under arrest" they said putting her hands behind her back and tieing her up

Kyo Runs and Picks up the Whistle and she Blows on it makeing it Scream Loud  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:47 pm
Kanycta
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

leon waks up to kyo
"you ok

"Yes Im Fine" She said Grabing the Whistle and Blows it  

iLacey

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:49 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Kanycta
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

leon waks up to kyo
"you ok

"Yes Im Fine" She said Grabing the Whistle and Blows it

OWWWW THAT HEARTS!!  
he clutches his ears "dammit" shoots fire at her

struggles "let me go, blow louder" the two pick her up throwing her over their shoulder "we have her lets go" he said and starts to run, the other stayed and helped push eveyrone back  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
Aprilbaby1

Kyo Runs and Picks up the Whistle and she Blows on it makeing it Scream Loud
GAH WHAT THE HELL THAT HURTS!!!!!!
tye kicks anthra's brother in the face  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:51 pm
he flies back, before rolling over and turning into a panther "we have her lets go"  

Aprilbaby1

wt0335

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:52 pm
see's what's going on and takel's both the men off of anthra  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:53 pm
Aprilbaby1

struggles "let me go, blow louder" the two pick her up throwing her over their shoulder "we have her lets go" he said and starts to run, the other stayed and helped push eveyrone back

*leon grabs the fire and shoots it at the guards holding her  

xXx-Alucard-HellSing-xXx

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:54 pm
Aprilbaby1

Her Bunny Ears Twitch in Pain But Blows Louder and Dodges the Fire  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:56 pm
she struggles with the rope "dammit" she yelled, she looks at them before her ears dropped and she looks down

he growls then stops, his ears drop as well and he looks down

Grath appears, his face harsh along with his eyes "damn, cant let you do anything" he growls, his eyes red  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:59 pm
She Stops Blowing on the Whistle and her Mouth Drops as she Sees the Guy she Stands up "Sir, I beg of you, Not to Take Anthra...Please"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:02 pm
yeah don't take her...she's got her own soul and has a right to make her own decisions  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

wt0335

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:03 pm
put's a magnum up to the back of his head"get away from her"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 386 387 388 389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games