Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:51 pm

Bane nodded and handed to him. The ice lord put it on and got bite, "ow" he jumped. He pulled alex out of it, "is this yours"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:56 pm

"alex!!" kat said shocked and she went over and toke him from the ice lord and rocked him gently "yes hes my baby sorry about that he likes 2 wander" kat said 2 him and she went back over 2 strike and stood beside him looking at the ice lord

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:01 pm

The ice lord laughed, "thats alright.. is he a werewolf?" the ice lord asked as he walked with them to where he was going t stay.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:03 pm

Echo giggles at alex and Elizabeth shifts to her wolf form and barks, wagging her tail, moving around and wanting to play

"yes" strike said smiling

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:03 pm

kat nodded "yes hes about half a year old still young but very cute"kat said walking and peting alex gently as he cuddeled in her hands
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:11 pm

The ice lord looks at them, "i am happy to see love and smiles even in this time and from what has happened" he said. Bane held echos hand tighter and smiled.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:15 pm

kat growled in banes and echos diretion not like seeing them together kat held alex tighter and gripped strikes hand tighter 2
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:16 pm

Echo blushes a bright red and lets Elizabeth jump out of her arms and run around, she ran around the ice lord, sniffing him to try and figure out who he was before running around kat and trying to jump up and play with alex. Echo looks at bane, smiles a little then looks back at the Ice lord, she hears kat growl and looks over at her, she looks at her confused.

Strike looks at her and leans down "whats wrong" he whispered

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:16 pm

The ice lord looked confused at this hostility, "what was that about" he asked
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:18 pm

"nothing..."she hissed then she looked over in echos diretion "your leting him get this close 2 you the day your mate dies..that just horribal echo."she growled in her mind kat walked slower staying behind them

ikat-kun

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:22 pm

Echo looks down "i know" she whispered in kats mind, she swallows and looks back up, her face red and she looked like she was going to cry "i-i have to go for a bit" she slips her hand out of banes and walks over to kat "watch Elizabeth for me please" she turns and starts walking away, wiping at her face
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:24 pm

kat held both alex and elizabeth in her hand the yipped and playfully waped there paws at each other trying 2 play "echo im sorry but i cant stand 2 see that please forigive me"

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:25 pm

The ice lord turns and watches her, "whats going on" he asked looking at them..he gets queit, "i guess its none of my business is it" he walked quietly with them the rest of the way. They got to the palace under the red fang tower.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:27 pm

Echo walks a little ways and climbs up a tree, sitting on the branch and swingging her legs "its okay kat, your right.." she sighs and leans against the tree trunk

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:30 pm

after a fe minates kat put alex and elizabeth down and they ran around playfully shcaseing ech other "bane..you dont like echo do you?" kat asked suddenly turning and faceing him
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games