Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:05 am
Chance Wolf
Snowspartan1399
Chance Wolf
*walks in and looks at the ropes on Spartan*
need help?

Untie me quickly! scream

*chews the rope till it breaks*
There ya go.

HAHAHAHA twisted Now you will pay Astro!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:04 pm
The flames leave Firetiger's eyes as she backs away to stand near a wall. She watches the situation without interfering, feeling no loyalty to the other nekos or a need to try to help anyone.  

firetiger42
Crew

Talim656

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:42 am
Oh my, what did Talim miss this time?~
I think I'm with FireTiger on this one. Sit back, and enjoy the show. *Sits down on a pillow with a giant tub of buttery popcorn*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:26 pm
I really don't have any stake in this since I cut Amara-chan loose...However I think an apology is in order from Spartan mad  

Elzingaiv

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:08 pm
Hearing the commotion she uses her great speed to burst through the fire unscathed before glaring at everyone involved. "I leave this place alone for a little while, and someone has been turning to BURN DOWN THE BAR. Reiyoko will be VERY unhappy to see this, so would someone mind telling me what the HELL is going on here?" turning her attention slightly to the fire, she plunges her pitchfork into the flames, allowing it's demonic powers to slowly draw the flames into the gem on her weapon.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:03 pm
Spartan happened. First he tried to drug everyone with this *hands aya the packet of sleep powder* then he tied up Amara and tried to inject her with this *hands her the syringe* i stopped him from injecting her and he set the fire when he tried to escape with Amara.  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 2:50 pm
astroninja1
Spartan happened. First he tried to drug everyone with this *hands aya the packet of sleep powder* then he tied up Amara and tried to inject her with this *hands her the syringe* i stopped him from injecting her and he set the fire when he tried to escape with Amara.

*quietly slinks away into the dark* ninja  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:50 pm
Yea, not getting away that easily... scream  

Elzingaiv

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:50 pm
Says you twisted *disappears into the mist*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:08 pm
Smiling evily she smirks as she uses the power of her weapon to quickly absorb the light in the tavern. She then uses her bats to pinpoint Spartan's exact location. "I know where you are Spartan. My eyes and ears are everywhere here. My pets know where to find you, and your eyes are useless, even a Cat cannot see in TRUE darkness..." She smiles evily as she glides forward across the floor like Akuma doing his raging demon, following the sounds of her pet as they help guide her through the darkness of the tavern. "I will find you, and when I do it will not be pretty..." twisted heart  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:55 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Smiling evily she smirks as she uses the power of her weapon to quickly absorb the light in the tavern. She then uses her bats to pinpoint Spartan's exact location. "I know where you are Spartan. My eyes and ears are everywhere here. My pets know where to find you, and your eyes are useless, even a Cat cannot see in TRUE darkness..." She smiles evily as she glides forward across the floor like Akuma doing his raging demon, following the sounds of her pet as they help guide her through the darkness of the tavern. "I will find you, and when I do it will not be pretty..." twisted heart

Oh, then i guess im trapped gonk NOT twisted For you see I planned to knock out the power anyway....... But this is an ATN-Otis-G7 and it will allow me to see with ease *slips on the heat seeking goggles* Come and get me!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:53 am
(Lmao. Oh man I'm totally going to take advantage of that stupid mistake of yours)

Rolling her eyes at Spartan's foolishness she sighs softly as she chases after him. Unfortunately for Spartan, his glasses were becoming more useless. Spartan was still relying on vision, which meant that as the warmth was getting sucked away from the escape exit he was becoming more blind. "Unfortunately for you Heat is also a form of light, which means as this place gets colder you grow blinder." She then hears Spartan fall over on top of the Lady Tiger, with his face on her boobs, seeing as how he was wearing Heat SEEKING goggles.  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 1:21 pm
I would help catch him...again...but it sounds like you have it covered. on that note... *puts on echo visor* ...I got this cool gadget from this chick named Samus Aran I met awhile back during a mission for the Galactic Federation. It allows me to 'see' by reading the time it takes for the echoes of high frequency sound waves it emits to return, just like a bat! cool  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 4:29 pm
[Did you have to take advantage of the mistake by godmodding Snowspartan to do that? sad And why would he move toward Firetiger, when you don't know how the fire in her eyes works or affects her body heat?]

"What the h#%&?!" Firetiger hisses as she struggles to free herself, turning sideways and wriggling away to stand up again. Her eyes narrow, glowing green against the darkness. The weretiger tries to identify the surrounding scents by drawing her lips back into a snarl, pretty sure that Snowspartan is the nearest to her.

She seems to understand that the neko's fall was an accident, but ponders why he crashed into her, unaware of her own strange relation to fire that caused the weretiger's whole body to be so warm. Flames grow in her eyes as she stares blindly at the middle of the room, strengthening the glow. They're not directed at Snowspartan, but -perhaps unfairly- at Aya for bringing darkness.  

firetiger42
Crew

Elzingaiv

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:18 pm
Honestly just yell at him abit and he runs off...is it really worth "Fighting" him? Let him run off and you've proved your point that drugging bar patrons won't be tolerated. And if he doesn't run away (first time for everything) just smack him around abit razz  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games