Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:37 pm
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper

Tora kneels next to Yumi. "I fear that" Tora looks at yumi "how is the mark on your side? and have you been chewing one herb every hour?"

yea

she sighs. "thats good... now i want you to run with them while i take him on" she says with a false smile trying to say she will be fine.

no i will stay here with u

her ears drop to her head. "please go i can take care of him but the other two are probaly after the other students and i cant take caare of them too" she looks down at her arm.

*runs outside to the man* -lifts her arms and throws them in front of her- WATER DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a huge water dragon burst's up from the ground and into the sky blasting the man woth water-  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:37 pm
notingles
*looks at stolen saki* but it's mine...*nearly fall over her*

*shakes head and takes away right before u grab it* ur getting drunk edward* no...*puts it in my jacket*  

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100

xMaia308x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:38 pm
iNaneBunBun
Students:
1. Yuki Mishimoro
2. iNaneBunBun
User Image
4. being cute and very smart with every subject exept math o-o
she loves sour things she love to eat hate spicy food and hate wninny ppl...
5. 14 years old x3

hi there are u new to Neko?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:38 pm
i g2g cach me up on things when i get bac plz (it will be l8r today) bai  

IzzyCW

Gracious Fatcat

6,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

xMaia308x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:39 pm
IzzyCW
i g2g cach me up on things when i get bac plz (it will be l8r today) bai

(bye Yumi)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:41 pm
IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper
IzzyCW
red 14 the sniper

Tora kneels next to Yumi. "I fear that" Tora looks at yumi "how is the mark on your side? and have you been chewing one herb every hour?"

yea

she sighs. "thats good... now i want you to run with them while i take him on" she says with a false smile trying to say she will be fine.

no i will stay here with u

her ears drop to her head. "please go i can take care of him but the other two are probaly after the other students and i cant take caare of them too" she looks down at her arm.

*runs outside to the man* -lifts her arms and throws them in front of her- WATER DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!" - a huge water dragon burst's up from the ground and into the sky blasting the man woth water-

"DAMN IT NO" Tora dashes outside grabs and throws yumi back inside and is hit with over fifty darts from all diretions. she drops to the ground. "lucy....get them...out of ....here" she says panting  

Alice the Loving

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:41 pm
xX_Miah308_Xx
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
xX_Miah308_Xx
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
xX_Miah308_Xx
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

oh...nothing im just worried about my siblings...

oh well where are ur siblings?

Home....

User Image

i understand how u feel! i have 4 siblings myself! even though im only the second oldest it feels like im the only grown-up! always taking care of them! *giggle*

i asked if they wanted to come with but....they said they would be fine....im worried they woulnt have enough food...or something im the one who usally cooked...

how old r they?

12 im 13 we live alone  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:42 pm
*try to make a fake soberty* cmonun give it to mi... you arent old enogh to have saki around... (ed is 19)  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xMaia308x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:42 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
xX_Miah308_Xx
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
xX_Miah308_Xx
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Home....

User Image

i understand how u feel! i have 4 siblings myself! even though im only the second oldest it feels like im the only grown-up! always taking care of them! *giggle*

i asked if they wanted to come with but....they said they would be fine....im worried they woulnt have enough food...or something im the one who usally cooked...

how old r they?

12 im 13 we live alone
well im sure they'll be fine Riko! so do u attend the school or are u just visiting Yuni?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:43 pm
xX_Miah308_Xx
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
xX_Miah308_Xx
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
xX_Miah308_Xx
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Home....

User Image

how old r they?

12 im 13 we live alone
well im sure they'll be fine Riko! so do u attend the school or are u just visiting Yuni?

im attending  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

TranquilAwakening

Invisible Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tipsy 100
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:43 pm
notingles
*try to make a fake soberty* cmonun give it to mi... you arent old enogh to have saki around... (ed is 19)

*shakes head* neither r u!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:44 pm
i am a new neko -^w^-
plz be nice to me !!

iNaneBunBun

xMaia308x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:44 pm
notingles

*looks at Edward* *giggle* "Edward i think ur a little too drunk!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:45 pm
*notice the fight*deam... i thonk i neet to help (but you are at majority at 18 were i live)*go out of the room were tora is, triping all around*  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

xMaia308x

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:45 pm
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
xX_Miah308_Xx
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
xX_Miah308_Xx
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

how old r they?

12 im 13 we live alone

im attending

oh whose ur roommate?  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games