Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:50 pm
notingles
victor stands his ground, with several cuts "what the hell are you tring?" he asks "breseking? if so i'l do the same" he said, and stops right before his ounch reached reks, for the stone had fallen "kuh... guess you won this time" victor says, as the wounds heal quickly "i used the red sand stile on the last punch, soon you shold fell the after effects, your bones will hurt like hell for some time" he said going away

*Reks falls to the ground* "Why dont we call it a tie,Im pretty hurt to"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:52 pm
"no, i said i had to beat you before the rock fell" victor says poiting to the ground "its no use arguing, its my final word"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:55 pm
notingles
"no, i said i had to beat you before the rock fell" victor says poiting to the ground "its no use arguing, its my final word"

"fine ok then,Sorry about Using that powerful move back there..."
(G2G)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:57 pm
"what *powerfull* move?" victor asked mockingly, before heading to his room (bye)  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:22 pm
*Reks walks down to the traing room for the 25th time today and sets it to fight Lv.450 victor*  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:28 pm
((The neko army has Giant now has a Space ShipXD))"This Is GGN-001 ANGEL FATE,coming in to land Now!",as the massive Ship Came from the Vast sky,Plunging Down to earth.User Image  

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:30 pm
XxNeko-BluexX
((The neko army has Giant now has a Space ShipXD))"This Is GGN-001 ANGEL FATE,coming in to land Now!",as the massive Ship Came from the Vast sky,Plunging Down to earth.User Image

*Reks takes his training suit off and runs out side stratring at the Ship*
"What the?!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:31 pm
Victor picked up the transmisson in the darkstar control room "you are free to use landing path nº6 GGN-001..." Victor says, cuting transmission, he then decides to train a bit his piloting skills, heading to the 2nd underground floor of the training zone, he adjusted it to the scenario surprised ver the ocean, 20 "Tigers II"s fighters and he in the same jet fighter, the simulation begin  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:33 pm
notingles-do-po
Victor picked up the transmisson in the darkstar control room "you are free to use landing path nº6 GGN-001..." Victor says, cuting transmission, he then decides to train a bit his piloting skills, heading to the 2nd underground floor of the training zone, he adjusted it to the scenario surprised ver the ocean, 20 "Tigers II"s fighters and he in the same jet fighter, the simulation begin

" I havent Seen GGN-001 in long""What was I doing oh yeah"*He calls victor*  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:36 pm
Victor activates the spaker as he blew the 19th jet out of the sky "yes? what is it?" he says, peforming a loop and shooting a missle at the last jet, the computer's voice soon comends *simulaantion complete* "i was in the middle of an flight simulation... please continue"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:37 pm
"GNN-002 shirogane Landing now!",as the black Ship down.User Image
"GGN-009 G-CLASS FRONTIER.LANDING!",as it Flew With the shiro.User Image
"GGN-004 F-CLASS SERIKO Landing Now!!".User Image

All Four ships Came Too land in the area Making a Great Wind.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:40 pm
notingles-do-po
Victor activates the spaker as he blew the 19th jet out of the sky "yes? what is it?" he says, peforming a loop and shooting a missle at the last jet, the computer's voice soon comends *simulaantion complete* "i was in the middle of an flight simulation... please continue"

"Dont you Remember?" "We have to go meet the 7th airship fleet  

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:49 pm
"bah, i was just taking off some rust before meeting them... you know they are even better that i am in the skies..." Victor says, walking out to the landing zone  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:57 pm
notingles-do-po
"bah, i was just taking off some rust before meeting them... you know they are even better that i am in the skies..." Victor says, walking out to the landing zone

"Which airship will we take?"  

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:59 pm
"i'l take an mig... but first, lets say hello personaly" Victor says waking towards GGN-001 and it's pilot  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff