Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:33 pm
MDaylus

Loki searched Tony's face when the man shrugged. He knew Tony was trying to not get hiss hopes up with what he was saying but Loki couldn't help it. "Even if he is not there now if he was at one point then you will have found more than I have ever been able to." Loki stated leaning forward and kissing Tony.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 3:52 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly, leaning into the kiss. Meeting Loki’s eyes as they pulled apart, he cupped the god’s cheek. “I hope we can find him, I really do….but lets not think about it until we get to the island…We still have some time to relax with each other before.” He said slowly. “And if we get there, and it’s nothing, I don’t want you upset or hurt. This is just my first lead. I’ve been looking for less than a year, you’ve been looking for centuries.” He added quietly.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 5:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled brightly at Tony when they broke the kiss and met his eyes. "I hope we find him as well but I understand that we might not. I promise not to let it get me down. I know with you I will be able to find him." Loki responded still smiling. "Just think if we found him there then my whole family would be together for the holiday." Loki stated a bit excitedly.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly. “that is a possibility.” He said. It was nice to see Loki getting excited about something, but it also made him uneasy. He didn’t want the god to be upset if thing didn’t go well, as they probably would. “Now eat. I heard your stomach growling, and the cooks put a lot of effort into this.” Tony said, hoping to distract Loki.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:30 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony told him it was a possibility. "You heard that in your daze?" Loki asked with a laugh. None the less he began to eat feeling relaxed and happy. He was happy, happy with Tony and with life more so than he had been in so long it almost felt dizzying.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled again, nodding. Waiting to make sure Loki ate, Tony was soon eating as well, watching the sunset on the horizon and the slowly changing colors of the sky. When they were done, Tony took Loki’s hand again, smiling at him. “Is it bad that I’m really glad to have gotten away from the other Avengers?”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:08 pm
MDaylus

When he had finished eating Loki shifted his chair to sit beside Tony and watch the sunset. It was not a sight he often got to see but it was one he loved. Smiling at Tony when the man took his hand. "No tony it is not, I am just as glad to get away from them and thor." Loki assured.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at his lover. “Thor is a part of the Avengers babe.” He reminded gently. “And you love your brother, no use pretending that you don’t.” he smirked, resting his head on the god’s shoulder.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:11 pm
MDaylus

"I never claimed that I did not love my brother but he can get over bearing sometimes. Well more often than not and I would rather now have to deal with him at those times." Loki shook his head. "I however am not part of the Avengers though I do live with you." Loki continued. He did of course help out when he could with their battles over the communication line.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed softly at Loki’s words. “You know I’ve offered you plenty of opportunities to join…” Tony pointed out. “And I’ve heard your arguments about it, but the invitation is always open. There isn’t a single person that would argue your involvement. Well SHIELD perhaps, but that can shove it at this point, the Avengers no longer needs them.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 8:55 pm
MDaylus

"I know you have Tony but with me being an unknown before I did not think it wise. Perhaps now with my presence being known I will join you if need be. But I am still standing by that I am a better strategist than a fighter." Loki answered when Tony proclaimed he had been offered a spot more than once. He chuckled when Tony said there wasn't a single person who would argue with his involvement and nodded when he corrected himself saying SHIELD would. "Because they have you to fund them and supply them new gear?" Loki questioned with a smug smirk.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:40 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at the smugness coming from Loki. “Partially, yes.” He replied simply. “You do realize I’m the one that’s supposed to be smug about that right?” he asked lightly, looking up at his mate with a smirk. Toying with Loki’s hand, he pressed close to his mate, eyes turning back to the ocean, mind drifting for a moment.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:58 pm
MDaylus

"you can be whatever you like my love but I believe I could be smug long before you." Loki taunted a bit. He however settled quickly watching the ocean reflect the last of the fading light and the soft waves of the ocean. When the sun had finally set Loki moved and stood. "Come now lets go to bed, it will cold out here before you know it and I would rather you not spend the rest of the trip sick." he said holding out a hand to Tony.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:25 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony blinked as Loki moved, looking up at him with a pout, he’d been comfortable there. Taking Loki’s hand, Tony let himself be pulled to his feet and followed Loki into bedroom, closing the doors behind them. Turning back to Loki, tony smiled and wrapped his arms around the god. “So, good day?” he asked gently looking up at his mate, a small smile on his lips.  

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki merely smiled as Tony pouted at him and bid the man to move once more. Once the doors were closed behind them Loki turned to his mate only to have Tony wrap his arms around him. "Very much so. What about for you? Did you enjoy your day?" Loki questioned. There had been times where he had not seen his mate during the day and wanted to make sure the same enjoyment had been had.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games