Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:16 pm
I'm officially ******** is going to get more demanding. I don't want to be held back by working, so I tell my boss what kind of days I need to work and not work. "Sorry, there's no way I can do this for you. Everyone wants these days off and these days on." I get my paycheck and it's 40 dollars. I feel insulted. It might be min wage, but ********, FORTY DOLLARS?! I could make more money giving blowjobs to people than working in that damn store! Not to suggest that I would stoop so low as to do this, but still.........

And I can't quit. My aunt says that if I quit work, I won't get a car. No car = no going to college = end of life for me as I know it.

I want to die. I wonder if there's some way to call God and bitchslap him over the phone. neutral  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:48 pm
O.o so much goes on in this thread when I'm not around for a day.

NG- I'll be hoping for a safe procedure. I can only imagin how nervouse it must be for you. I know I was all twigged out the night before mine, and they weren't doing it because I was have major problems and needed an answer to what is wrong like you. Mine didn't expect to see anything, just wanted to play it safe and make sure the acid reflux I had at the time wasn't causing any damage.

Affy- I so read your last post about the storms wrong for some reason. The first time I read it, I thought you had typed cops not storm. So when you said you saw funnel activity, I was like, wtf is that? I was thinking like some strange thing where druggies were walking around with funnels, pouring drugs down them outside your window. Yep, my imagination can be a dangerous thing. lol

Shinigami- Ermm yikes! Glad you didn't die/end up seriously maimed in a car accident. Dieing kind of puts a damper on the whole living thing. @__@

Bleh, so many other posts I want to respond to, but I'm to exhausted now.  

Krissim Klaw

Shinigami Whistle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:52 pm
And when I heard the whistle I knew I had been chosen...

Yeah...dieing would suck. What would you people do without me? *dramatic pose*

Anyway, Kriss, I posted that picture I was working on in the art subbie =) May have to go back a page or so to see it. I think you'll be happy ^.^

User Image

...to be the one who decides who goes next.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 9:55 pm
Krissim Klaw
O.o so much goes on in this thread when I'm not around for a day.

NG- I'll be hoping for a safe procedure. I can only imagin how nervouse it must be for you. I know I was all twigged out the night before mine, and they weren't doing it because I was have major problems and needed an answer to what is wrong like you. Mine didn't expect to see anything, just wanted to play it safe and make sure the acid reflux I had at the time wasn't causing any damage.

Affy- I so read your last post about the storms wrong for some reason. The first time I read it, I thought you had typed cops not storm. So when you said you saw funnel activity, I was like, wtf is that? I was thinking like some strange thing where druggies were walking around with funnels, pouring drugs down them outside your window. Yep, my imagination can be a dangerous thing. lol

Shinigami- Ermm yikes! Glad you didn't die/end up seriously maimed in a car accident. Dieing kind of puts a damper on the whole living thing. @__@

Bleh, so many other posts I want to respond to, but I'm to exhausted now.

That would be really weird with drugs outside my window sweatdrop Instead, it was a scary tornado or something gonk  

Af Mas

Nekoyaki

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:00 pm
I have an announcement to make:

I love Ryan.

User Image

He means everything to me.

That's all.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:02 pm
Nekoyaki
I have an announcement to make:

I love Ryan.

User Image

He means everything to me.

That's all.
4laugh  

Af Mas

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 11:45 pm
Well today was mildly entertaining. We had a band check in at the hotel today. Doubtful anyone here has heard of them (I hadn't before today). They're called Mana, and they're a Latin band (apparently from Cuba). But apparently they're HUGE in the Latin music scene....a real big deal....Kinda like the Green Day of Latin music...or something like.

Anyway, them and their crew all check in at once...there were some 20 people in the lobby, all of them laughing and speaking Spanish, and Freddy was checking them all in (cause I was just useless...don't speak enough Spanish to help any of them). Finally they all check in and get settled in their rooms. About an hour later our Room Service girl (who is about 18 and the cutest little Latin girl on the face of the planet) comes down in a real frenzy. Mana had placed a room service order, and she couldn't remember their room! So we help her find the room and she calls them up to confirm that it's the right room number, and when she hangs up the phone she's SO giddy it was cute...she was panting and waving her hands and smiling from ear to ear...she totally went Fangirl on me....but it was cute. Then she rushes the room service order up to their room, and then returns about 40 minutes later completely spastic. They had given her VIP passes to their show....and she couldn't go cause the show was in half an hour and she had to work til 11....the poor girl. So she had some very lucky friends tonight.

Anyway, Room Service Girl (some day I'll learn her name) and Freddy were all "Woo Hoo, MANA!" And I was all like "who?" and they were all shocked that I was clueless and they tried very hard to explain it to me... "It's MANA!! You can't tell me you've never heard of MANA!!!" And all I could do was laugh...

It was good excitement though! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:30 am
My friend just told me about a disturbing Danny Phantom pic someone drew that she saw on DA involving the Fenton Thermos (it's the device he uses to catch ghosts with)..

now I'm getting an awful image in my head and I feel like gorging my eyes out with a spoon. -_-

other than that.. A couple of my friends and I might be starting an online comic. However, it probably won't be up anytime soon since we're still planning it and one of my friends is the story/script writer so she's putting together the storylines which we'll have to go over to decide on what to do.

So inbetween my commissions and projects I'll be creating model sheets and mock up pages.  

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:06 am
Mmkay. well, that was quick. I'm fine, but..

:O aparently, i gave goliath what i'm sick with! Ugh. we both have bacteria in our stomaches.

Uhm...anyway..i'm fine. im tired. i have a crayon bandage on my arm... o_o; and im still a little tired and stuff...so im going to lay down.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:42 am
Its quite hard to keep up with all these posts, so I just wish that anyone with problems of any sort, be it big or small, gets to see them dissapear. now for an update on how my life is going.

I seem to be getting weaker every day. It harder and harder to get up in the mornings. My summer class is almost over, which will give me time in the morning to sleep in a bit. When fall classes start, though its going to be hectic. I am going to take 12 credits and have a regular job (30 hours a week), plus my work study (5 hours a week). I just hope that I can get my ulcers patched up before that.  

Otterish

Kakarotto-san

Dangerous Duck

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:04 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

:O aparently, i gave goliath what i'm sick with! Ugh. we both have bacteria in our stomaches.

Uhm...anyway..i'm fine. im tired. i have a crayon bandage on my arm... o_o; and im still a little tired and stuff...so im going to lay down.

glad it wasn't anything serious. Hope you and Goliath get better. *hugs*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:10 pm
UglyCoyoteNG

*snugs* Glad things went alright. Have a good rest  

Af Mas

[ Grynn Wolf ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:57 pm
Well, I'm about to head off to the S.O.A.P. meeting... (Society of Anthropomorphics at Virginia Tech)

I'm so freakin' phsyched to meet some local furs. *Does a happy dance?* The thing technically started about an hour ago...but it's probably going to last most of the night. The consultant I've been talking to (some of you may know here...it's Zannah on FA) said this just lasts until people are tired and want to go home, which usually happens around 11 or so.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:00 pm
[ Grynn Wolf ]
Well, I'm about to head off to the S.O.A.P. meeting... (Society of Anthropomorphics at Virginia Tech)

I'm so freakin' phsyched to meet some local furs. *Does a happy dance?* The thing technically started about an hour ago...but it's probably going to last most of the night. The consultant I've been talking to (some of you may know here...it's Zannah on FA) said this just lasts until people are tired and want to go home, which usually happens around 11 or so.

Have fun, Grynn 3nodding  

Af Mas

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:49 pm
[ Grynn Wolf ]

Have fun! Though I'm confused on how there's a P there....  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games