Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:35 pm

Bane surprised by this question looked at her a moment, "yes i do,why do you ask?" he said taking a drank of water, "rose doesnt really love me"
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:38 pm

kat growled and glared at him "she just lost her mate,her lover why are already trying to make a move on her!?"kat hissed at him

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:39 pm

Bane growled back, "because i can whats your problem.. if she didnt want me to she would say so" he said back. The ice lord sat nearby and just listened... he was not talking anymore.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:41 pm

the wind blew across her face, drying it, she sighs and jumps out of the tree and starts walking back, hands tucked in her pockets. She walks in on them "please not now kat" she said talking about her growling, she rubs her eyes and sits down on the ground. She sighs and picks up alex and Elizabeth, she pets them both while looking around. She looks between kat and bane.

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:43 pm

kat hissed one more time 2 bane before walking over 2 echo and siting down she gently rubbed alexs neck
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:44 pm

Bane looks at her then takes off into the air to cool down. The ice lord watches him go, "i guess there is still war" he said quietly and then took a sip of his tea and looked into it.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:47 pm

Echo looks up, watching him go before looking at kat, she sighs and then kisses the top of Elizabeths head, she shifts back to her human form and looks up at her with her big blue eyes "whats the matter mommy" she said in her little cute voice "nothing baby, just....some grown up business"
Elizabeth nodds "okay mommy, just dont be sad okay" she lays her head in echos lap and closes her eyes
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:51 pm

kat looked down at alex "echo why doesnt alex ever talk? hes older than elizabeth but ive never heard him talk.."kat said as she contnuied peting him gently

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:54 pm

The ice lord sighs, "to lie to a child to protect them from what they dont understand" he drank some more of his tea, " and is a love after a death bad or good who is to judge" The ice lord seemed to be talking to himself.
Bane flew through the air and attacked clouds unsuccessfully and flew around in circles till he was dizzy, "what does she know she doesnt decide if echo loves me or not" bane said angry he continued what he was doing.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:56 pm

"remeber what scott said? he said that a wolf can only become a werewolf if it drinks the milk of a werewolf, or something like that" she shruggs and pets alex before playing with Elizabeths hair, she sighs and braids it "kat, why dont you like Bane so much?" she asked quietly

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:58 pm

kat was listening 2 what bane was saying amused "i dont klnow..he doesnt seem trustworthy and he just poped out of no were and suddenly you love him??it sickens me"kat growled ina whisper
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:59 pm

Aprilbaby1
"remeber what scott said? he said that a wolf can only become a werewolf if it drinks the milk of a werewolf, or something like that" she shruggs and pets alex before playing with Elizabeths hair, she sighs and braids it "kat, why dont you like Bane so much?" she asked quietly

(i dont get how that wolf thing works DX hasnt he drinken his moms milk before? he talked once when he was talking 2 his parents and when he healed kat)

ikat-kun

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:01 pm

The ice lord laughed, "what sickens you one loves and you cant choose that" he said then got quiet so she didnt go at him.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:02 pm

she sighs again "i miss my mate yes, im a widdow" she felt a tear roll down her cheek "Bane....hes not so bad you know" she sniffs "and i dont know" she sighs and shakes her head "its just hard you know" she wipes her face and looks up at the sky
(idk lets jus say hes too shy to talk and will only talk to you and strike alone)

Aprilbaby1

ikat-kun

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:05 pm

(were is strike?)
kat layed down "i dont know bane wil have 2 earn my trust i guess i wont count him out yet..but ill be watching him like a hawk"kat said 2 echo then she picked up alex and held him above her as she started up at him he seemed 2 smile and then bark a little kat sighed and set him back down and he ran over 2 elizabeth 2 play kat layed back and watched bane
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games