Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:58 pm
Damn piece of crap....... scream *yanks off the goggles* Well, ill just have to do this out of instinct........ and luck....... gonk I will hold my ground! evil

(oh haha Aya...... You quite the joker.....)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:34 pm
*Wakes up again, bruised and seemingly blind*

mew....

*Curls up, shaking*  

Amara Su

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:48 pm
(Lol. Well it just seemed more amusing to have you be a close source of heat, which would make his goggles attract his face to your body)

Frowning as she didn't hear the Lady Tiger maul Spartan, she cursed softly. "Here I was hoping she'd start the punishment and slow him down..." Sighing softly she starts her next series of slides across the floor, quickly narrowing the distance between them. It was very fortunate she had such good relations with her bat, as they were perfect to be her eyes. With this she manages to guage the close distance between them, before lancing out with her pitchfork, hoping to impale part of Spartan's body on it. After that she'd drag him off to the Dojo to have a rather rough "spar" with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:14 pm
I walk over to Aya and take off my Echo visor, handing it to aya. "Here, use this. I dont really need it to get around, I just thought now might be a good time to try it out, and it works pretty well! Just be sure to return it when your done." Hearing amara groaning, I go over to check on her, making my way through the rooms as easily as if I could see, using the sound of my footsteps echoing combined with my memory of the layout to navigate. crouching down next to the couch, I say "You feel okay Amara?"  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:11 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
(Lol. Well it just seemed more amusing to have you be a close source of heat, which would make his goggles attract his face to your body)

Frowning as she didn't hear the Lady Tiger maul Spartan, she cursed softly. "Here I was hoping she'd start the punishment and slow him down..." Sighing softly she starts her next series of slides across the floor, quickly narrowing the distance between them. It was very fortunate she had such good relations with her bat, as they were perfect to be her eyes. With this she manages to guage the close distance between them, before lancing out with her pitchfork, hoping to impale part of Spartan's body on it. After that she'd drag him off to the Dojo to have a rather rough "spar" with him.

As the pitchfork sped forward Spartan just barely missed the sharp implaments as they brushed past him. "You know Aya, maybe I should have poisoned you first..... It would have made it a tad more ineresting."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:06 pm
Brightly colored eyes seem to float as Firetiger moves away from Snowspartan and Aya, biting back a sharp reply against the latter with a lash of her tail.  

firetiger42
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 8:11 pm
Smiling evily at Spartan's direction before donning the visor. "Well you know Spartan...that really wouldn't have worked very well against one such as myself. Those of us trained in Akuma Style Martial Arts are quite resistant to poisons and toxins." Smiling evily she lashes out with her pitchfork, creating a second wave of energy trailing after the physical attack. The attack is specifically desgined to lock onto Spartan via his sins, and trapping him in a Hellish illusion for two days straight after it connects.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:43 am
astroninja1
I walk over to Aya and take off my Echo visor, handing it to aya. "Here, use this. I dont really need it to get around, I just thought now might be a good time to try it out, and it works pretty well! Just be sure to return it when your done." Hearing amara groaning, I go over to check on her, making my way through the rooms as easily as if I could see, using the sound of my footsteps echoing combined with my memory of the layout to navigate. crouching down next to the couch, I say "You feel okay Amara?"
Who is there? I...I can't see! I'm bliiiind....
X.x  

Amara Su

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:36 am
THISH. STOPS. NAO.
User Image

there ish no fighting in teh tavern! scream if one must fight go here! stare if thish happens again there will be demotions and bannings evil  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:33 am
well...what if they move it to the dojo....?  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:58 pm
Firetiger turns swiftly in the direction of the overpowering voice. The neko doesn't appear to notice that the fire in her eyes disappears with Rei's snap. She's still until Astroninja speaks, then continues moving to the door.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:26 am
....I was trying to take it to the Dojo. <.<;  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Talim656

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 4:24 am
Rei Hino-chan
THISH. STOPS. NAO.
User Image

there ish no fighting in teh tavern! scream if one must fight go here! stare if thish happens again there will be demotions and bannings evil

WHOOT! Go, Rei!~  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games