Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~ Furry Photos ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 7:41 pm
X_DARKWOLF_X
TheKidiKehT
X_DARKWOLF_X
I just found out my friend recorded me teasing my friend about some pizza I bought for her. I'm the one with the cloak and ears. Oh and she got the pizza so don't worry.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5P791lX1Cu4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM9PFU_5oFk
Um, my friend put them in the wrong order, I think two is one and one is two... but whatever, its funny.

XD

"Haha! I did that to my friend once. I made him strip down to his boxers for a piece of pepperoni pizza. Ahhh..The good ol' days."

We originally wanted her to lick the ground but she wouldn't and she is quite persistent. So she got her pizza, you should have seen the joy.

"Heheh. Nice. I've got friends that'll do that for a laugh and nothing more. My stupid friend Gary....Damn. He's the biggest moron I know."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 10:09 pm
[ Grynn Wolf ]
.Feed.[the].Dog.
X3
On holiday.
First my family went to Matauri bay, which is the place they sank the Rainbow Warrior [if any of you know of the ship.]
Then we went to Piha, which is a surf beach.
Neither places had a computer, let alone internet.
So i had no contact.
D:
Sowwyy.

Oh, the reason they're all spelt funny is because they're named in NZ's native language, Maori.
No, i don't know what it means.

Hehe, that's alright. I hope you have fun.
Windwolf and I were just wondering where you had run off to. xp

-giggle.-
Aww, you guys were thinking about me! How sweet!
X3
It was okay.
My brother drove me completely insane.
Honestly.
But I learnt to surf, and read a whole lot.
Finished three books.
Decent sized ones.
So it wasn't all bad.
:]

.Feed.[the].Dog.

X_DARKWOLF_X

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:46 pm
TheKidiKehT
X_DARKWOLF_X
TheKidiKehT
X_DARKWOLF_X
I just found out my friend recorded me teasing my friend about some pizza I bought for her. I'm the one with the cloak and ears. Oh and she got the pizza so don't worry.
Um, my friend put them in the wrong order, I think two is one and one is two... but whatever, its funny.

XD

"Haha! I did that to my friend once. I made him strip down to his boxers for a piece of pepperoni pizza. Ahhh..The good ol' days."

We originally wanted her to lick the ground but she wouldn't and she is quite persistent. So she got her pizza, you should have seen the joy.

"Heheh. Nice. I've got friends that'll do that for a laugh and nothing more. My stupid friend Gary....Damn. He's the biggest moron I know."

well her sumitting to me was quite entertaining espiecially when we got it on film  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:54 pm
This isnt a chat thread. neutral  

UglyCoyoteNG

DeletedUsername420

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 7:03 pm
UglyCoyoteNG
This isnt a chat thread. neutral

I like your new avatar 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 5:21 am
First off, I hope this doesn't stretch the page, it's big, so I'm pushing my limits--if it does, I'll resize it and replace it.
Next, sorry for the quality and the fact that it's the side of my head, and you can't see most of my face, it's the only shot I could find at the time, and it wasn't expected so I didn't look at the camera, we were all sitting around chatting and a friend was snapping away o.o
next, the redness of my face was due to windburn from snowboarding--so sore x.x-- I'm usually not pink in color XD

in any case, here's me--the new chick ^^

User Image  

VargHund

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:28 pm
X_DARKWOLF_X
TheKidiKehT
X_DARKWOLF_X
TheKidiKehT
X_DARKWOLF_X

XD

well her sumitting to me was quite entertaining espiecially when we got it on film

"Heheh."

=^.^=

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 2:01 pm
I wonder if the pictures on the last page worked at all when I Posted them. O_o  

Xayvien

Sakiimi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 3:05 pm
TheKidiKehT
All My Twisted Ways Of Thinking...

xD

"I went to the mall, looking like this, with my friends. And we all had a look from a different...Group..I guess you could say. There was a goth, a skater, a bmx'er, a stoner, and then me. I don't really know how to describe my style. My friends said I looked like they pulled me out of the 80's or something like that. My friends are so weird."

...Have Made My Past Life Justified

User Image

You belong to me.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 4:39 pm
Sakiimi
TheKidiKehT

xD

"I went to the mall, looking like this, with my friends. And we all had a look from a different...Group..I guess you could say. There was a goth, a skater, a bmx'er, a stoner, and then me. I don't really know how to describe my style. My friends said I looked like they pulled me out of the 80's or something like that. My friends are so weird."

You belong to me.

Nope, already taken. razz  

Eddily

LilKitty115

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2007 6:36 pm
Here's looking at you, Kid.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:10 pm
Eddily
Sakiimi
TheKidiKehT

xD

You belong to me.

Nope, already taken. razz

"Yep."

^^

-Huggles Ed-

TheKidiKehT

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:11 pm

"My new pic...And new hair...I miss meh hair. Dang barber...Misunderstood and chopped it."

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:16 pm
LilKitty115

User Image

Pretty :3  

Af Mas

FogSage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:49 pm
Af Mas
LilKitty115

User Image

Pretty :3

Everyone's eyes are prettier than mine! T.T  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 378 379 380 381 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games