Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:02 pm
notingles-do-po
"i'l take an mig... but first, lets say hello personaly" Victor says waking towards GGN-001 and it's pilot

"Victor this is fleet 6,fleet 7 is airborne"  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:03 pm
"would you leave our first guests unatended? go on... i'l catch up, you know that"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:05 pm
As five Girls Came From Different ships,all of them to walk to victor"Hello,Im Commader Izuna",as she Did A salute to Victor."BAA,CHAN!!",as Senao Huged Izuna From The Shirogane.as Her Neko Ears Poped up."GREAT AUNTIE!!!",as lures neko Ears Poped up,Huging Izuna."MAMA AND GREAT GRANDMA!!",as Little neko lula From G-class,As She hugged her mom senao and izuna."MAMA!!",as Seiko from Seriko Hugged izuna."This Is my family,Now everyone Get off me",As the hole Family was in a Dog pile,As all Her kids and one grandchild ,Plus one Grand cousin Hugged her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:07 pm
notingles-do-po
"would you leave our first guests unatended? go on... i'l catch up, you know that"

"Alright see ya"*he walks into the sonic boom and flys off tword the 7th fleet*
http://media.photobucket.com/image/strahl/xemnaslover13/TheStrahl.jpg?o=7  

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:08 pm
"rather lively... your family, i am General Victor barroque Garcia... second in comand of this base" he says, offering a hand to help her up  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:11 pm
[before i grow lazy i'l post my plane... an M-25 rusian stile MIG]  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:12 pm
notingles-do-po
"rather lively... your family, i am General Victor barroque Garcia... second in comand of this base" he says, offering a hand to help her up

*Reks walks aboard the main ship and all the men are in a line*
"Well hello men""I Am Head Captain Reks Xiona,Head of SOLDIER"
"Sir!"
"Nice to meet you men"
"Sir Reks Sir!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:18 pm
notingles-do-po
[before i grow lazy i'l post my plane... an M-25 rusian stile MIG]

(Pretty cool)  

lord chazxr XIV

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:23 pm
[thank you] one of the soldiers step up, his age about 32, he speaks "sir, i would like to know if my cousin is with you sir!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:24 pm
notingles-do-po
[thank you] one of the soldiers step up, his age about 32, he speaks "sir, i would like to know if my cousin is with you sir!"

"what is his name?"  

lord chazxr XIV

Char-pun

Shadowy Rogue

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:25 pm
((Mecha Is How I PlayXD))A VF-25 Launched from The G-class Frontier,To do view the area.User ImageSoon the whole family got of izuna.They did a salute,As 1 human,3 nekos And one Kitsune were in line.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:28 pm
"his name is Victor barroque sir!" the soldier said, and back on land Victor noded "it iis good to have you here, there are a few rooms on the 4th floor... excuse me, i must be going meet with the 7th fleet now" he says, entering his M-25 and taking off  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:31 pm
notingles-do-po
"his name is Victor barroque sir!" the soldier said, and back on land Victor noded "it iis good to have you here, there are a few rooms on the 4th floor... excuse me, i must be going meet with the 7th fleet now" he says, entering his M-25 and taking off

"Really!,Victor is 2nd in charge of SOLDIER!""Nice to meet you"  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:34 pm
"same said s..." Victor enters the room, his very presence seemed to exale authority, he then spoted his cousin "Oliver?... whaat are you doing in the 7th fleet? werent you on the 5th?" Oliver looked at victor "i was promoted... Lieutnant of the 7th fleet"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 4:38 pm
notingles-do-po
"same said s..." Victor enters the room, his very presence seemed to exale authority, he then spoted his cousin "Oliver?... whaat are you doing in the 7th fleet? werent you on the 5th?" Oliver looked at victor "i was promoted... Lieutnant of the 7th fleet"

"Hey Oliver do you know Ed?"  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces