Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 5:19 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly at Loki’s question. “More or less. I think you had a much better day than me as a whole…..getting to laze about in the sun, read, meet your long lost son and have a lice chat with him, get to watch your handsome mate sun bathe.” He smirked.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:15 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when the man said his day had been more or less a good day. "It is true I got to do all of those things and it made for quite a good day." Loki murmured pulling Tony towards the bed. Once there he lay down drawing Tony with him and then snuggling close.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:27 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let himself be pulled to the bed, chuckling. Curling close to his lover, Tony kissed Loki’s forehead softly. “Are you okay with me keeping the trip a secret from you?” he asked softly after a moment. “I know I probably should have told you earlier….but I didn’t want you stressed out somehow…”

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki sighed in contentment when Tony kissed his forehead. "I understand why you kept it from me. I would do the same my love. There is alot of emotion in this." Loki assured the man. He knew and understood why Tony had kept quiet, he could have gotten over excited and then potentially crashed hard when things did not work out the way he wanted. If he had been younger that probably would have happened, but he had experienced it when he was younger which is why he didn't build up his hope too much.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 7:50 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony let out a sigh of relief, smiling at Loki’s words. “Good….I was worried you’d be angry….” He said softly, rubbing Loki’s back. “I’m so happy for you…..finally being able to pull your family together again. I hope your kids know how lucky they are to have you as a parent….you’ve tried so hard for them, harder than anyone could ever ask you to.” He murmured.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:55 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled when Tony breathed in relief. "I would not be mad about such things. I understand why you would be worried." Loki sighed as Tony rubbed his back. He smiled more when Tony said he was glad that he was finally able to pull his family together. The smile turned to a look of hesitancy when Tony said that he should know how lucky his kids were to have him and that he tried so hard for them. He fidgeted a bit wanting to contradict Tony but he knew the man would do the same.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony didn't miss the hesitancy on his mate's face and shook his head. "Don't look like that Lo." he said gently. "You are a phenomenal parent. I don't know of anyone that loves as deeply and completely as you do.....I've never seen someone so utterly devoted to their children, no matter the circumstances." he said, pressing a few reassuring kisses to Loki's face.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:09 am
MDaylus

Loki frowned when Tony told him that he shouldn't look like he did. "Loving your children does not make you a great parent nor does being utterly devoted. You can and I have still made lots of mistakes." Loki argued even as Tony pressed reassuring kisses to his face. "If I was such a good parent none of my children would have been killed or banished." Loki murmured hiding his face against Tony's chest. "Can we not talk about this, I do not want to argue?" Loki continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:33 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Those were situations beyond your control, and what have you told me about blaming myself for those type of situations?” Tony asked softly. But when Loki hid his face, Tony pet his hair and kissed the top of his head, Tony wanted to push this, but he thought better of it. No use upsetting Loki while they were trapped on a boat with each other. “Still interested in learning how to snorkel?” he asked lightly. “We should be nearing some island chains tomorrow afternoon….”

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:53 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned further when Tony argued that those were situations beyond his control. Loki wanted to argue that he could have prevented the banishment but the Tony was asking him what Loki had told the genius about blaming himself. In Loki’s mind the two circumstances were very different, but thankfully Tony let it go when he asked. He nodded when asked if he wanted to learn how to snorkel. "The islands will have reefs?" Loki questioned softly peeking up a bit.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:13 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a little nod. "I think they are supposed to....they may not be the biggest or prettiest reefs out there, but I think you'll enjoy it all the same." he said softly, smiling as Loki looked up at him again.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:32 pm
MDaylus

"I just wish to see all the creatures down there. The tv had a show about reefs, I saw all the colorful creatures." Loki stated shifting to actually look at Tony again. The oceans were something on Midgard Loki had never seen, and after seeing the show he wanted to see it. When Tony had mentioned snorkeling Loki had jumped on the idea.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 9:23 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony gave a small laugh at Loki’s words. He knew how much that tv show had sparked Loki’s interest and he loved it. Though he could catch and hold Loki’s interest with science and engineering, it was rare for him to see the god interested in something else. "I’m sure we would see more than enough fish to satisfy your interest.” He said softly, fingers slipping along Loki’s side, just wanting to touch his mate.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:11 am
MDaylus

Loki grinned when Tony laughed. He knew his lover knew that he had loved the show about the oceans. So much so that Loki had then proceeded to watch any show on the sea that he could. Some he didn't enjoy but many he found fascinating. "I am glad, I wish to see all the different ways that they live." Loki responded snuggling closer to Tony as the man's fingers slide along Loki's side.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:12 am
Alikia Tsuki

“I set this course to get to the islands that may hold some clues to Fenrir. But perhaps on our next little cruise, I’ll take you to some places that you can really go snorkeling and diving at.” Tony offered. “Of course, I’ll have to find a proper diving instructor, that’s not something I can do with you easily…” he added.

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games