Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuujin Kenshin

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:43 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
(k back tell me what happened))

((nm but a guy named genta joined and left his swored in a tree but coated it ith some acid stuff so i cant play with it
User Image))

hey now thats for me, as making the >.> expression. *looks at the new people* *points to the new girl* "Hey miss as he said with a smile, you must be Angel" "And that guy that walked by must be Ragnos" "And you must be lane the new guy, that i read in the reports" *while the school is getting half fixed* *walks to the tree and takes his sword back and dispels the fire seal and puts the sword back on his back* *continue to clean the school*  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:43 pm
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
Lance walks up behind Lupine and puts his hand on his right shoulder. What is up, "he turns his head slightly and smiles".
sup lance*turns head and grins*

So does this school have any actual teachers or are the students just supposed to wing it? I ask because just about every classroom I've seen had several students and noone to teach them.
((unless its a good class we wing it kinda but if its good then some one acts as the teacher))  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:45 pm
Ryuujin Kenshin
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

((nm but a guy named genta joined and left his swored in a tree but coated it ith some acid stuff so i cant play with it
User Image))

hey now thats for me, as making the >.> expression. *looks at the new people* *points to the new girl* "Hey miss as he said with a smile, you must be Angel" "And that guy that walked by must be Ragnos" "And you must be lane the new guy, that i read in the reports" *while the school is getting half fixed* *walks to the tree and takes his sword back and dispels the fire seal and puts the sword back on his back* *continue to clean the school*
but its so shiny and sharp  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:45 pm
(nah it cool though, it be good if we had one, but no teachers what do you know=P).

*still continues to clean up the school**"Laughs, it looks like you have appeals on sharp objects but it not a toy, in a way he is making fun of Kenji(almost like calling him a kid as a joke)  

Ryuujin Kenshin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:46 pm
Ryuujin Kenshin
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1

User Image))

"yep thats me alright" she said smiling, she looked at the moon  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:48 pm
"Hmm, why you looking at the moon for? Surely it brings memories perhaps?"  

Ryuujin Kenshin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:50 pm
Ryuujin Kenshin
"Hmm, why you looking at the moon for? Surely it brings memories perhaps?"
she looked back down "yea um sorta it reminds me of my family......we all liked to look at the moon late at night" she turned and looked back at the moon  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:52 pm
"True to that ma'am, as he gave her a slight smile" "During my travels around the world the best place for me to look at the moon is in the open meadows when the when is calm as the night" "Apparently, traveling does come best at night"  

Ryuujin Kenshin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:54 pm
"yea i look at the moon and it looks to me as if i can see them back here again, we used to love to play under the moonlight, but...as of course that will never happen" she looked down and saw her cub wolf "thats the only family i have. i met him when i was traveling and now, hes like a brother to me" she laughed weakly  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:55 pm
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
lupinewarrior
LanceCalvis
Lance walks up behind Lupine and puts his hand on his right shoulder. What is up, "he turns his head slightly and smiles".
sup lance*turns head and grins*

So does this school have any actual teachers or are the students just supposed to wing it? I ask because just about every classroom I've seen had several students and noone to teach them.
((unless its a good class we wing it kinda but if its good then some one acts as the teacher))
((ill be glad to be a teacher lol give everybody lots of homework lol jk))  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:56 pm
*jumps up to the bellfry and surveys the area*
hmmm its quiet tonight good no marka for once*sits down and scratches muzzle like a dog*  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:58 pm
"Dont wry about it too much, he smiles happily, everday we lose our parents, as for me i dont know mines as much, despite the looks of here im the only human here but i understand the feeling of all race, because i have many friend that i met along during my travels. To me this world is a wonderful experience, despite the bitterness we all face during the past ages or even when time began, as long as you have friends that are close to you your never alone in such a world no matter what the race"  

Ryuujin Kenshin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:58 pm
lupinewarrior
*jumps up to the bellfry and surveys the area*
hmmm its quiet tonight good no mark for once*sits down and scratches muzzle like a dog*

"Lance looks at Lupine suspiciously, "mark, what do you mean by mark that doesn't exactly sound like a good thing in a magic community".  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 8:59 pm
Aprilbaby1
"yea i look at the moon and it looks to me as if i can see them back here again, we used to love to play under the moonlight, but...as of course that will never happen" she looked down and saw her cub wolf "thats the only family i have. i met him when i was traveling and now, hes like a brother to me" she laughed weakly
oh and what does that make the rest of us*asks playfully*
User Image  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:01 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
oh and what does that make the rest of us*asks playfully*
User Image
she laughed "oh you know what i mean." she looked at eveyone "your all like family to me, i dont know what ill do without any of you"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games