Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:14 pm
Suddenly Nightbane's voice came on for a second. "No don't! Bella it's a trap!" Sean growled. I'll get u for that..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:21 pm
Tomoe heard his voice loud and clear. "Um... unless I'm hallucinating... or I'm.. really dreaming... either way, that voice was Nightbane's! I know it sound's crazy, but let's go!" she said, hanging on tightly.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:21 pm
she smiles slightly "i know that" she whispers a spell then opens her eyes "switch" she yelled then they switched bodies, she was now in Nightbanes, she smirks "your word sucks" she said  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:28 pm
Sean howls. "I'm in...this body huh?" Sean lets out an evil smile. "Well now I have your body. So...it's your life I can end..or...your father's.." Sean laughs. "I can be there and kill him before you even get the chance to blink."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:31 pm
"you forget i dont have powers, well i do but only i can control them, and you have to use this body to work yours" she smiles sweetly "and your not going to do anything" she grabbed his neck "i never liked myself" she smiles evily  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:32 pm
Tomoe opened he eyes widely. "Bella.... w-what are you going to do...?" she asked, looking from sean to Bella. "D-Don't do anything stupid...." she said, worried about what might happen next.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:33 pm
she shruggs "ill do what i please, ive stopped listening to what people tell me to do" she smiles  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:38 pm
Sean smiled. "Very smart. But you don't know my brother's powers either." He grabbed her arm and twisted it. "And think of it this way. One move, and my bro dies. It's his body and if his body dies you will simply come back to yours."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:41 pm
"smart" she looks at him "but not enough" her eyes turn blue and ice cold, she growls and kicks him and then sent him off of the dragon "i hope you die" she yelled then jumped off of the dragon making the dragon catch him and tighten itself around him, she lands in a tree then jumps out, she walks up to him the dragon touching her face, knowing it was her  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:45 pm
Sean made his wings come back on. "These are my powers as I am not a real being in this world." He then goes to Nightbane and puts his hands on him. They both glow red and their bodies switch back. Sean smiles from Nightbane's body. "I got tired of your body." Nightbane glows read as Sean disappears. Nightbane falls over, still in demonic form and unrecognizable.  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:48 pm
"woa" she falls over from using so much energy, she sits up and rubs her head "oh, that hurt" she felt sore all over, she stands up weakly before falling back on her knees, she looks over at nightbane  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:51 pm
Nightbane got up and looked at Bella. He let his hair slide in front of his face and started to walk away. He whispered a word before walking, "monster.."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:54 pm
she scrambled to her feet and ran after him but she tripped and fell "please dont leave" she cried, she gets up and watches him, she stands up "i meant nothing then" she whispered "hes leaving..." she looks at the ring on her finger, she cries  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:58 pm
Nightbane stopped but didn't turn around. "Why should I stay..I could have killed...anyone..I don't want that anymore.."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:59 pm
she took a step towards him "i understand that" she said fresh tears running down her face "i cant let you go, i love you too much, just please" she whispered taking another step  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games