Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Grynn Wolf ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:53 pm
Eddily
[ Grynn Wolf ]
Well, I'm about to head off to the S.O.A.P. meeting... (Society of Anthropomorphics at Virginia Tech)

I'm so freakin' phsyched to meet some local furs. *Does a happy dance?* The thing technically started about an hour ago...but it's probably going to last most of the night. The consultant I've been talking to (some of you may know here...it's Zannah on FA) said this just lasts until people are tired and want to go home, which usually happens around 11 or so.

Have fun! Though I'm confused on how there's a P there....

Anthropomorphics? I'm not entirely sure really...but that's my guess. I'll ask around at the meeting. 3nodding
I think it was more of a thing of "hey we need an acroynym 'cause Society of Anthropomorphics is too long to say so often" or whatever.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:55 pm
[ Grynn Wolf ]
Eddily
[ Grynn Wolf ]
Well, I'm about to head off to the S.O.A.P. meeting... (Society of Anthropomorphics at Virginia Tech)

I'm so freakin' phsyched to meet some local furs. *Does a happy dance?* The thing technically started about an hour ago...but it's probably going to last most of the night. The consultant I've been talking to (some of you may know here...it's Zannah on FA) said this just lasts until people are tired and want to go home, which usually happens around 11 or so.

Have fun! Though I'm confused on how there's a P there....

Anthropomorphics? I'm not entirely sure really...but that's my guess. I'll ask around at the meeting. 3nodding
I think it was more of a thing of "hey we need an acroynym 'cause Society of Anthropomorphics is too long to say so often" or whatever.

I guess so. Only thing that makes sense to me. xp  

Eddily

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:03 pm
S.O.A.P. = Society of Animal Pootietang. XP

*stabs himself in the arm with chopsticks for being such a sick b*****d*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 3:05 pm
Yay, My copy of Fur-Piled came in today, sadly Its at my friends since I cant have it sent to my house, so I have to find some way to get to his house since its 11 miles away sweatdrop  

Record Producer Jay-Z

FogSage

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:14 pm
Wheee. I spent about an hour on the phone with a guy from Dell (who sounded like he was in Pakistan, his accent was thick and there was unintelligble jibbering in the background) trying to get my all in one printer fixed. Unfortunately, we could not save it, so they're replacing mine with a brand new one, since this one is covered by warranty. Also, to all furries that have a Dell laptop/notebook, there has been a battery recall. Go check the site to see what to do.

I've also come to the conclusion that I may as well work while I can and make the shitty money it gives out even if I don't want to work at all. Sure, I'm making more than what I was making before, but I was happier then.

Oh well. Life still sucks, and is determined to kick me in the a** as many times as possible. v.v  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:17 pm
I think I may be hyperglycemic... I hadn't had anything to eat since 8pm last night and I was running around all this morning to get things cleaned up and I went to the park with Tatum and Jacquie and ran and threw the ball for them. When I finally settled down, I started feeling really tired and sick and I started sweating really badly It's happened another time too and I'm usually always eating something after I exercise, or even when I'm not. But I don't know. I've been tested before but that was 6 years ago...  

Rainey_angel81

Otterish

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:28 pm
Rainey_angel81
I think I may be hyperglycemic... I hadn't had anything to eat since 8pm last night and I was running around all this morning to get things cleaned up and I went to the park with Tatum and Jacquie and ran and threw the ball for them. When I finally settled down, I started feeling really tired and sick and I started sweating really badly It's happened another time too and I'm usually always eating something after I exercise, or even when I'm not. But I don't know. I've been tested before but that was 6 years ago...

hmm...It does sound like you do have it. sad

Bleh...My head hurts and blood is gushing out of my ears. xp  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:30 pm
water_elemental
Rainey_angel81

blood is gushng out of your ears?  

Rainey_angel81

Otterish

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:35 pm
Rainey_angel81
water_elemental
Rainey_angel81

yeah. I have been real sick the past couple of days. My ulcers have been acting up, I have a migrane, plus my ears hurt realy bad. Not a very nice week for me. Good luck with being hyperglycemic. lets just hope that its not diabeties...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:41 pm
water_elemental
Rainey_angel81
water_elemental
Rainey_angel81
I think I may be hypoglycemic... I hadn't had anything to eat since 8pm last night and I was running around all this morning to get things cleaned up and I went to the park with Tatum and Jacquie and ran and threw the ball for them. When I finally settled down, I started feeling really tired and sick and I started sweating really badly It's happened another time too and I'm usually always eating something after I exercise, or even when I'm not. But I don't know. I've been tested before but that was 6 years ago...

yeah. I have been real sick the past couple of days. My ulcers have been acting up, I have a migrane, plus my ears hurt realy bad. Not a very nice week for me. Good luck with being hyperglycemic. lets just hope that its not diabeties...

ah...  

Rainey_angel81

Otterish

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:58 pm
Yeah...not very nice... At least I get an operation to get my stomach patched up soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:05 pm
water_elemental
Yeah...not very nice... At least I get an operation to get my stomach patched up soon.

my sister's best friend had ulcers and kept getting them  

Rainey_angel81

Otterish

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:11 pm
Rainey_angel81
water_elemental

Did she tend to stress alot, or have problems with acid reflex? Thats what usualy causes them.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:16 pm
water_elemental
Rainey_angel81
water_elemental

Did she tend to stress alot, or have problems with acid reflex? Thats what usualy causes them.

I don't know what caused them in her. I just remember she kept on getting them removed and they would come back. SOmetimes she would miss school for long periods of time because she was so sick.  

Rainey_angel81

Otterish

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 5:27 pm
Rainey_angel81
water_elemental
Rainey_angel81
water_elemental

I don't know what caused them in her. I just remember she kept on getting them removed and they would come back. SOmetimes she would miss school for long periods of time because she was so sick.

Yeah... Im going through that same whole missing school/work thing... Im glad Im getting money from financial aid so I can afford rent...  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games