Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:32 am
if it ish taken to teh dojo that will be fine and it will be Astroninja's responsibility ninja but rei doubts it will continue since it seems that Spartan was simply trying to become banned sweatdrop thankies to those who were not involved or only tried to help 3nodding

sweatdrop
>  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:38 am
Snowy, why do you want to be banned, though? I like you here.  

Talim656

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:40 pm
Firetiger stands by the door, gazing angrily into the darkness in thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:18 pm
Talim656
Snowy, why do you want to be banned, though? I like you here.

too late to ask that. hes already quit the guild 2 days ago  

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:49 am
he was readmitted after apologizing 3nodding hopefully thingies can return to "normal" 4laugh  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:51 am
*enters the room quietly* Ummmm, ex...excuse me, I have something to say..

Im sorry for all the trouble I have caused in the past few days and I feel awful for my behavior. There was no excuse for it, and I'm truly sorry to those I drugged and those to whom I did worse things, such as Miss Amara...

If no one wants me to stay please just tell me now....  

Snowspartan1399

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:09 pm
to be honest, I actually enjoy your trouble-making.... when it doesnt get out of hand, and Talim already mentioned she likes having you around.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:08 am
note to self it's alot harder to get smoke smeel out of clothing than it seems xp  

Millit Ciger
Vice Captain

Timid Phantom

14,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:49 am
Pads back in with her new scary look. "You know after taking in the ethereal energies of some of those really scary worlds...it's amazing the kind of attributes you pick up!" She smiles with fangs dripping with blood, and her eyes bleeding out as well. Her hollow eye sockets that continue to bleed, actually somehow manage to bestow a better sight then she had before. "So...is anyone else feeling hungry for blood or flesh of some sort...?" ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:36 pm
Firetiger turns and looks at Aya warily. "What the h$@# happened to yer eyes...?" She watches the blood dripping onto the floor, surprised at the absence of any sign of pain. The weretiger then stares at the floor with a half-smile, "I'd like to eat a human."  

firetiger42
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:53 pm
firetiger42
Firetiger turns and looks at Aya warily. "What the h$@# happened to yer eyes...?" She watches the blood dripping onto the floor, surprised at the absence of any sign of pain. The weretiger then stares at the floor with a half-smile, "I'd like to eat a human."

"What hapopened to my eyes? Oh girl you don't even want to know. It's a rather long a horrible tale of woe." She shakes her head to get the images out. "Anyways...what about BBQ boy? I bet a guy would taste great roasting over an open fire." She winks at the other girl, letting her know she's joking.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:33 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
firetiger42

"What hapopened to my eyes? Oh girl you don't even want to know. It's a rather long a horrible tale of woe." She shakes her head to get the images out. "Anyways...what about BBQ boy? I bet a guy would taste great roasting over an open fire." She winks at the other girl, letting her know she's joking.

Oh please dont eat me.................. gonk Spartan will do anything!!! crying  

Snowspartan1399

firetiger42
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:31 pm
Still studying the floor, Firetiger doesn't catch the wink. About to reply, she instead turns to question Snowspartan's sudden cry with a twitch of her whiskers. "But you're not a human..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:17 pm
So many CRAZY things happened since I've been gone!  

P_Tama

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:41 pm
P_Tama
So many CRAZY things happened since I've been gone!

Smiling demonically at Tama-chan, "Yes. Many things have happened, which is why you have to keep up." Turning to the Lady Tiger next to her she replies softly, "I believe he may have been talking about my comment. Although maybe instead of Roasting all of Spartan...we could just...take a leg or an arm perhaps..."  
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games