Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:22 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony said that he had set a course for the islands which he had found clues for Fenrir. "There is always a later date to do more things." Loki assured. "A diving instructor?" Loki questioned. It was a term he had never heard but he assumed it had something to do with going underwater. Perhaps when they returned back to the mansion he would do some research for diving Midgard and any magic spells that might bet useful.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:59 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony nodded slightly. “Someone to actually teach you how to scuba dive. Scuba diving lets you take a tank of oxygen so you can swim farther down and stay under the water longer. It lets you see a lot more creatures than snorkeling. I used to scuba, but I was never particularly good at it. Now I can’t go too far below the surface without my suit. The pressure screws up the reactor.” He explained

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:30 am
MDaylus

Loki listened even more intrigued as Tony described what scuba diving would allow him to do. "Why would one need a teacher for this though?" Loki questioned a bit confused. If they had a tank of air why would he need someone to teach him how to scuba if it was like snorkeling. Hearing that Tony couldn't do it very much or deep because the pressure screwed with his arc reactor made Loki frown. He hadn't font much since they returned from Asgard in the ways of researching anything he had meant to. He decided then that when he had free time when they returned from their trip that was what he would spend it on. Helping his mate and his friend to give then a better life.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:02 am
Alikia Tsuki

“Scuba isn’t as easy as it may sound. The tank is heavy and it takes some practice to learn how to swim with it. And there is a lot you have to learn about the gear in order to use it right and use it safely.” Tony explained. Knowing mention of his reactor tended to upset Loki, the genius just rubbed the god’s back. “Don’t worry about it too much. A lot of people can’t go scuba diving.” He reassured him.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 4:41 pm
MDaylus

Loki frowned once more when tony said that scuba wasn't easy because the tank was heavy and that it took some practice to learn to swim with it. "Is it truly such a dangerous endeavor?" Loki questioned when Tony spoke of learning to use the gear right and safely. "I would more like to do something with you." Loki responded.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:03 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Not really dangerous, but knowing how to do it properly makes it easier and more enjoyable. I imagine you could compare it to riding a horse. It’s not dangerous for me to ride a horse without knowing how, not really, but it makes it easier and more fun.” Tony explained. When Loki continued to stay that they he preferred doing things with him, Tony hummed. “I know, and I like doing things with you, but doing things on our own is not always bad….there are things you enjoy that I can’t do, and things I enjoy that you can’t do, there’s no harm in it……and I think you really will like diving Lo.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:23 am
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Tony told him that scuba diving wasn't really dangerous but knowing how to do it properly made it easier and more enjoyable. "It can be a bit dangerous if you do not know what you are doing and the horse decides to take off." Loki hummed. When Tony continued to say that doing things on his own was not always bad he nodded. Hearing that there were things Tony couldn't do and other things that Loki couldn't do had the god a bit perplexed. He nodded when Tony said that he really thought Loki would enjoy diving. "Alright, but I demand to know what it is that you can do that I can not." Loki demanded with an intrigued look.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:14 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony wrinkled his nose at Loki’s comment. “Stuff like that does not help convince me to learn how to ride.” He pointed out flatly. When Loki looked at him, asking about what he could do, Tony smirked. “Well sit through a movie without falling asleep for one.” He teased. After a moment he shrugged. “I can’t think of any off the top of my head, but I’m sure there are things I do that you don’t like or just would prefer not to do.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:44 am
MDaylus

Loki rolled his eyes and shook his head when Tony said that the dangers of riding a horse did not convince him to learn to ride it. He would not argue on it now when there was not a horse to ride. Loki looked appalled when Tony claimed that he could sit through a movie without falling asleep while Loki could not. "That is not true, I sat through that monster movie." Loki pouted. It was true he had fallen asleep during alot of movies but some of that was not his fault others well, those movies had been quite boring. When Tony continued saying he couldn't think of any others off the top of his head he nodded.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:46 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony laughed at Loki’s reaction. “it’s alright, we all know you’re just a sleepy old man.” He teased, kissing Loki’s nose. Sighing, he settled more, looking out at the dark ocean and sky outside. It was so strange to be so far from civilization. He’d never been this far from people and technology. Well perhaps in Afghanistan, but he didn’t want to compare this with that. “Maybe we should just stay on a boat forever, never worry about anything, not deal with a crazy bad guy every week, a disaster every few days. Asgard can’t possibly care what you do this far from people. No more worries.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 9:23 am
MDaylus

Loki frowned and smacked Tony playfully when the man called him a sleepy old man. The god smiled however when Tony kissed his nose and lay back watching his mate as the man looked out to the ocean. "You know we can not do that Tony, you and I both would get too stir crazy. We were born to expand our knowledge and create. While the idea of not dealing with a crazy bad guy every week turning into that crazy bad guy does not sound like a great plan." Loki answered the man. Loki of course made no comment about the only person on Asgard caring about his where abouts now would be his mother.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:43 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smirked at the smack from Loki, but didn’t complain. When Loki argued with him about living on a boat, Tony sighed. “I know….but it’s not like either of us really fit in. Couldn’t we learn and make things while just being on our own?” he asked, toying with one of Loki’s hands.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:49 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked to Tony concerned when the man sighed. He wondered then if his mate really did just want to live on his boat or some island away from everyone and away from all the crazy that surrounded them. He couldn't argue that neither of them fit in because it was true. Neither he or Tony fit in among those on their home realms. Even on Jotunhiem Loki was sure he would not fit in. "Is that what you want? To go away from all of this to live somewhere where no one can find us and we can just start our own lives? I can make that happen Tony, you would only need to say the word." Loki offered looking to his mate as the man toyed with one of his hands.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony made a face as he thought, not looking at his lover. “I don’t know…..probably not.” He said slowly. Though he might have wanted to get away before, he’d just started to find people he liked, people he wanted to be around, he had to give it a real shot. “I just get so tired of it all sometimes though……makes me feel old.” He admitted.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 9:02 pm
MDaylus

Loki listened when the man said he wasn't sure and that it probably wasn't something they would do. "I understand that but we can always just get away for a few days if it becomes too much." Loki hummed. He wanted his mate to be happy and he knew by now how much was expected of the man. It was like how Loki had gotten fed up with Asgard when he ran away.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games