Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryuujin Kenshin

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:05 pm
"Well of course, he smiles" *The repairs of the school comes to an end* "Phew, that took lots of work, saying it with an exhausted expression" "Packs up his belongings, but im afraid i am only a travler, and must depart" *Begins to head out the door*  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:05 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"yea i look at the moon and it looks to me as if i can see them back here again, we used to love to play under the moonlight, but...as of course that will never happen" she looked down and saw her cub wolf "thats the only family i have. i met him when i was traveling and now, hes like a brother to me" she laughed weakly
oh and what does that make the rest of us*asks playfully*
User Image
she laughed "oh you know what i mean." she looked at eveyone "your all like family to me, i dont know what ill do without any of you"
hahaha glad to hear it*starts to scratch muzzle agien like a dog*wow i have a messed up addiction to scratching my muzzle with my foot claw  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:07 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
"yea i look at the moon and it looks to me as if i can see them back here again, we used to love to play under the moonlight, but...as of course that will never happen" she looked down and saw her cub wolf "thats the only family i have. i met him when i was traveling and now, hes like a brother to me" she laughed weakly
User Image
she laughed "oh you know what i mean." she looked at eveyone "your all like family to me, i dont know what ill do without any of you"
hahaha glad to hear it*starts to scratch muzzle agien like a dog*wow i have a messed up addiction to scratching my muzzle with my foot claw
she laughed and jumped down "want me to kiss it and make it better?" she asked teasing him a bit  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:07 pm
Ryuujin Kenshin
"Well of course, he smiles" *The repairs of the school comes to an end* "Phew, that took lots of work, saying it with an exhausted expression" "Packs up his belongings, but im afraid i am only a travler, and must depart" *Begins to head out the door*
well come back if you can  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:09 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
User Image
she laughed and jumped down "want me to kiss it and make it better?" she asked teasing him a bit
*blushes*  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:09 pm
"Who knows, our path may cross again" "Until then, *waves to everyone* later everyone" *Starts his journey once again and travels to the nearby town which is little ways over to stay for the night*  

Ryuujin Kenshin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:11 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
User Image
*blushes*
she walked over to him and kissed his nose, she smiled "feel any better or do you need another kiss?" she asked teasing him  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:13 pm
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
*blushes*
she walked over to him and kissed his nose, she smiled "feel any better or do you need another kiss?" she asked teasing him
*blushes thru his fur*err no im good*scratches back of his ear*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:16 pm
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
lupinewarrior
Aprilbaby1
*blushes*
*blushes thru his fur*err no im good*scratches back of his ear*
she smiled and kissed his nose again "well ill be inside if anybody needs me" she said walking back inside the school, she walked over and grabbed a book from the library, she sat in a chair and read the book  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:17 pm
*As he was walking toward the nearest town, his peaceful traveling did not seem so surprising, or rather he has seen many of these sort of things to happen* *He notice the the town far ways had smoke not just one but many* *He deduce that if there was smoke it could be chimney's buring but for this many to be unlikely* "With no weapons but his fist to help and also his Sword of Defense* * Genta rushes toward the town8 *As he finally arrived it was almost to late, most of the villagers have been slaughtered and hordes and hordes of demons were around the entire radius area follow by demons in the sky* * H over sees a generator creating but it is protected by some kind of seal**as he looks in horror* "Damn, this many demons, who could have set this is" "who ever did this will pay" *With fire appearing from both his hand he lights up his fist with fire and starts to fight the hordes and hordes of demons that was generating more and more at a time*  

Ryuujin Kenshin

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:21 pm
Ryuujin Kenshin
*As he was walking toward the nearest town, his peaceful traveling did not seem so surprising, or rather he has seen many of these sort of things to happen* *He notice the the town far ways had smoke not just one but many* *He deduce that if there was smoke it could be chimney's buring but for this many to be unlikely* "With no weapons but his fist to help and also his Sword of Defense* * Genta rushes toward the town8 *As he finally arrived it was almost to late, most of the villagers have been slaughtered and hordes and hordes of demons were around the entire radius area follow by demons in the sky* * H over sees a generator creating but it is protected by some kind of seal**as he looks in horror* "Damn, this many demons, who could have set this is" "who ever did this will pay" *With fire appearing from both his hand he lights up his fist with fire and starts to fight the hordes and hordes of demons that was generating more and more at a time*
*smells smoke and jumps with unearthely strength towards the village*what happend here *lands next to genta*  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:23 pm
appeared next to then in less than a minute "woa major demon damage" she said then ran and attacked a group of demons  

Aprilbaby1

Ryuujin Kenshin

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:25 pm
"Fight now talk later, whatever happens save the villagers" *Throws his defender in the air and ti stops in midair and it is infuse with fire* "Come Defender, as it follows Genta's every move* "Rushes toward the horde of demons and fighting them one way one making his way to the center device that is generating these monsters* *as a temporary increase he order his sword* "Defender, as he cries, protect and attack. *With fire power it glow the sword infuses Genta's fist with strength and surround in a light defensive aura* *He continues to fight the hordes of demons head on*  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:27 pm
*runs thru the village killing all the demons he sees*die demons *grabs some village children and hides them in the woods*  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 9:31 pm
"give the children to me, ill protect them" she said, she grabbed some villigers and took them to a safe house  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games