Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:02 pm
(I am back... again X finished drawing Yay! X3)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:03 pm
(welcome back)  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:06 pm
(Wondered where u went XP, wb.)

Nightbane looked at her. "I...am a monster...incapable of love..." Nigthbane knew he was lying. He knew he truly cared for her but...he dind't want her to get hurt anymore.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:08 pm
(lol same here, was wondering y u were so quiet) she covers her face "you lie" she yelled, she looks up at him "fine leave, if you truly dont care anymore" she said "if you dont then just leave" she whispered, she wipes her face as more tears streamed down her face "just......go" she whispered, she turns and runs into the forest heartbroken  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:12 pm
(I got so inspired with my drawing I got disconected from the world....) Tomoe was standing there, mouth agape, as she actually saw Nightbane, alive. She walked toward him and looked at him, up and down. She grabbed a stick and pocked him, seeing if he was real. "...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:19 pm
Nightbane looked at Tomoe. "Why are yu poking me?"

(I'm in demonic form, Dark Jak lol.)  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:19 pm
(lol thats kool) she stops running and cries in her hands, she falls to her knees  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:21 pm
Tomoe shook her head and backed away. "S-sorry... I thought you were someone else...." she said, feeling a bit ashamed.  

La Petite Ange

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:28 pm
Nightbane looked at the direction Bella went. I can't believe...if...I could have gotten things to work out..I would have asked her to...ma..mar...ugh it doesn't matter. Nightbane walked toward Bella. He sat next to her changing back. "Bella...how can you love a monster?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:32 pm
she wipes her face and looks down "i dont care about the monster inside, i care about you" she said, she takes a deep breath, "the monster doesnt matter to me, i love you, thats all that matters" she sighs and looks at him "thats all that matters" she whispered  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:35 pm
Nightbane thought for a second. "Bella..will...ugh. Bella...if my brother dies, I become insane. If I do...you have to promise me something."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:36 pm
she wipes her face and looks at him "yes, anything" she said without hesitating  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:38 pm
(Lol, I don't care Kaos. I'm in regular form so if you want to see me go ahead. Sorry I was thinking of something else to add on before I revealed myself but I lost it XDD)

Nightbane looked down and whispered, "If I go insane...kill me."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:40 pm
(lol tis ok! I dont wanna interrupt this cute moment! XD)  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:41 pm
she looked at him shocked, she instantly regretting her promise "no....i cant" she whispered, she bites her bottom lip "i cant, please dont make me" she said, she takes his face in her hands and makes him look at her "we will get through this together, just please, i dont want you to die, i want to be with you, please, i cant kill you"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games