Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:23 pm

Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
"you dont understand..." they sigh "ok, well what if....we bring you here, but only as a hollogram, you know where you can touch talk and such? that way your still there and not really here"

"Fine, I guess that'll work," he said, trying to smile.
"ok" they waved their arms and he appeared next to them "ok now lets go" they said walking into the forest

"Do you know where she is?" he asked quickly, a little worried.
"think you can move that path to over there?" they asked looking up

"Um...maybe..." he said, a little confused. He put his hands up, acting as if to grab the path, and moved it in the direction they said.
"thanks" they ran down the path hitting a barrier and falling back "i think we found them" they said getting up
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:25 pm

Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
"ok" they waved their arms and he appeared next to them "ok now lets go" they said walking into the forest

"Um...maybe..." he said, a little confused. He put his hands up, acting as if to grab the path, and moved it in the direction they said.
"thanks" they ran down the path hitting a barrier and falling back "i think we found them" they said getting up

"Can you get in?" he asked quickly, walking up behind them.

Arage

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:28 pm

Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

they hit the barrier "hmm not sure" they all stop and look at him
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:29 pm

Feels scared. "What.... happened.... I... barely... remember..."

La Petite Ange

Arage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:31 pm

Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

"What...am I able to break it or something?" he asked, puzzled.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:32 pm

Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

they smile walking towards him "ok now if you go in you get sucked in" they grab his arm "and since your in control you can somehow open the barrier so we can get in"

Aprilbaby1

Arage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:35 pm

Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

they smile walking towards him "ok now if you go in you get sucked in" they grab his arm "and since your in control you can somehow open the barrier so we can get in"

"Okay..." he said, trying to process this information. He walked in, looking around. "What if I..." he wondered aloud, turning around. He put his arms where the barrier was, and acted as though he was pulling it apart, a hole started to appear, big enough for them to get through.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:38 pm

Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

"Okay..." he said, trying to process this information. He walked in, looking around. "What if I..." he wondered aloud, turning around. He put his arms where the barrier was, and acted as though he was pulling it apart, a hole started to appear, big enough for them to get through.
"thanks" they said walking in "we knew you could do it"

Aprilbaby1

Arage

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:39 pm

Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

"Woohoo, now let's go," he said, waiting for them to lead the way to Tanya.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:41 pm

Sits in a corner and hugs knees feeling completely lost and confused.

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:42 pm

Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

they roll their eyes "you have to go alone now" they said sighning "that path leads to your girlfriend, this path leads us to our sister"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:49 pm

Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1
Arage
Aprilbaby1

they roll their eyes "you have to go alone now" they said sighning "that path leads to your girlfriend, this path leads us to our sister"

"Alright, see ya," he said, already running down the path.

Arage

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:50 pm

they smile "careful" they walk down the other path the things around them, starting to change
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:52 pm

He kept running, determined to find her. "Tanya!" he screamed, listening for an answer.

Arage

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:54 pm

Arage
He kept running, determined to find her. "Tanya!" he screamed, listening for an answer.

She heard his voice. "Cordire!!" she yelled, hoping that this wasn't her mind playing tricks on her.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games