Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
twilight vampires and werewolves RP! (RE-OPENING!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:13 pm

(ugh i gotta go watch a movie guys lolz, how long u stayin up? n wat time iz it?)
Echo sighs "i know he died" she closes her eyes "and maybe it is going a little fast, i just need some time" she opens them again "i do like you bane, really i do but, its all so sudden i-" she hugs him "maybe we should just take it slow for a bit"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:16 pm

(im not staying on to long i have work in the morning and is 10:17pm for me))
Bane hugged her back, "ok ill slow down and wait... i can wait for you" he said smiling.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:21 pm

(koolness its the same time ova here 2, where u work @? i want a job, but all i gots right now iz babysittin lolz, my mom iz bein a butthead and wont let me get a real job yet)

Echo smiles "thank you Bane" she kisses his cheek
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:23 pm

(i work at food pride as a checker and its ok... i hate weekends though)
Bane turned red and looked at the sky. The ice lord was quiet, "thats sucks" he said to himself and got up and walked off aimlessly.

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:25 pm

(sorry, but I just want to be mean to Kat. I need to know where you guys are really quick. THE PLANNING MUST BE COMPLETE!)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:29 pm

(we are in red fang village under the red fang tower.)

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:29 pm

(dats kool, n i hate weekends 2, like when i want ta do sumthin wit my friends my mom always has me babysit and it sux badly lolz)

Echo smiles and looks around before taking his had "i dont know this place very well, but uh lets go find something to do" she pats her leg and Elizabeth comes running up and jumps into her other arm, she smiles "oh you havent been introduced properly yet, Elizabeth this is Bane"

Elizabeth shifts to her human form and smiles "hi Bane" she said in her cute little girl voice
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:32 pm

Bane smiled "hi elizabeth how are you?" he asked as they walked around the village.
(thats sucks.. last sunday i babysat my neighbors kids since i had nothing to do but she didnt come back till late late and she said sorry like 30 times.. i didnt care i was up long anyways)

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:33 pm

A small group of zombies, headed by a nearly normal looking Scott, approached them.

Charlie stared at them. "Great."
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:36 pm

(o wow dat sux, i live in G'town n nothin ever hapens ther so im always cooped up in dis house n its gay)
Elizabeth looks around "well ive been running around" she smiles "its funny acting silly" she giggles

Echo smiles and looks back before seeing the zombies "okay..." she peers closer and sees scott "holy sh- is that you scott?"

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:37 pm

(oh great)
The werepyre vanguards draw their spears and stood in the way, "halt" one yelled and aimed his spear, "blessed word" and the zombies stopped because of the spell.(from a game it cause undead enemies to flee or stop)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:41 pm

(They were already stopped...)

(If only Bob were still alive, he would be able to explain. Well, your chars. can't know this, but Scott can't talk still, but he will slowly decompose, not as quickly as a zombie normally but he will lead them. He still understands things though and remembers most things from life.)

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:44 pm

(oh bob got what he had coming to him.. he shot scott)
The vanguard stared, "who are you and why are you here" he yelled. Bane looked, "what the?!?" he said, "scott i thought you were dead, or i guess you undead now" The ice lord watched from where he was, "strange" he said.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:45 pm

(lolz n now 2morrow i gots ta babysit T T gotta wake up early cuz parents leavin around 4 am)
Echo gives Elizabeth to Bane "put her somewhere safe please" she said, fear in her eyes

Elizabeths face falls "whats going on mommy?" she looks over at the zombies and buries her face in banes shoulder "im scared"

"Scott" she said shocked

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:49 pm

Bane held Elizabeth and let out his wings and took off into the air and two vanguards went in the air with him. "protect echo" he said and the vanguards on the ground made a circle around her with their weapons drawn. The ice lord watched.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 422 423 424 425 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games