Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:56 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony brought Loki’s hand up to kiss his palm, placing it on his cheek after. “Thank you.” He said softly. “And sorry.” He added, looking at Loki. “I guess being out her makes me think too much.” He said slowly. Dragging the god flush against him, Tony sighed. “Let’s get some sleep before I say something else stupid.”

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki soothed his thumb along Tony's cheek when the man placed his hand there. "There is no reason to be sorry my love I understand all too well what your thinking and feeling. You must remember I ran from Asgard." Loki reminded. Giving a soft laugh as he was pulled close Loki sighed and settled. "Yes sleep."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled slightly at Loki, eyes closing as he relaxed with the god, arms tightening around him still. Eventually he drifted off to the soft rock of the yacht and sound of the waves that filled the silence. He slept peacefully through the night and even into the next morning. It wasn’t until a soft bell rung, alerting them that the cooks had prepared breakfast that Tony finally stirred.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:29 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave another sigh as he snuggled against Tony and settled down to sleep. He drifted off pretty quickly with the soft rocking of the boat and Tony's comforting hold. Loki slept through the night and rose with the sun. He carefully slipped out of bed and outside to watch the sun rise across the ocean. He didn't know how much time he stood out there and watched the sea and thought about his future. When he heard the bell to signal breakfast he looked back to the bedroom seeing tony stir. Moving back to the bedroom he called to tony softly as he sat on the edge of the bed. "Tony it is time to wake, breakfast is ready." Loki murmured gently as he rested a hand on his lover.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony grumbled as Loki touched him. Rubbing his eyes, he looked over his shoulder at the god. “you’re up already…” he said sleepily.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 4:07 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled as Tony grumbled when he laid a hand on him. "I've been up for awhile love. I wanted to see the sun rise on the waves." Loki explained. He ran his hands through the man's hair still smiling.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 9:49 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony hummed as Loki’s fingers slid through his hair. “You could have woken me.” He said lightly, eyes closing as he enjoyed the attention. He made no attempts to move until a knock on the door had him lifting his head, a cook coming in with a tray. Glancing at the two men, he went straight to the table, setting the food out before leaving. The people who worked for Tony were used to seeing their boss in much worse positions, so they could ignore him for the most part.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 11:11 pm
MDaylus

"I wanted to let you sleep we have all day to do what we wish a few hours were nothing." Loki returned lightly. Looking up as he heard a knock on the door and someone entered. Loki watched the man enter with the tray he gave a slight incline of his head in thanks.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 9:14 am
Alikia Tsuki

Sighing as the man left, Tony turned over and shifted in the bed until he could put his head in Loki’s lap and wrap his arm around the god’s waist. “Did you sleep well at least?” he asked softly, a little concerned that Loki’s early rising was a result of bad dreams or something. Of course he’d like to think he would have woken up or Loki would have sought comfort from him if it had been a nightmare or something.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:47 am
MDaylus

Loki moved his hand as Tony shifted but as the man lay his head in the god's lap Loki went back to running his fingers through the genius' hair. "I did indeed sleep well." he answered though with a slight frown. He knew it was a concern that he had not slept well either because of nightmares or Thanos' intervention. It made Loki frown because Tony had to worry about him even more in that case now since things had happened on Asgard.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 12:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Good.” Tony smiled, fingers tracing Loki’s lower spine. After a few more minutes he finally gathered the energy to sit up properly, leaning in for a soft kiss. “Alright…I’m up…” he yawned.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:12 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a hum of when Tony's fingers traced his spine. Moving his hand as Tony sat up, he leaned down to the kiss. "I am glad you are up, come lets get some breakfast." Loki stated moving off the bed towards the table.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:02 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony slowly got up from the bed, stretching and groaning. Rubbing his eyes, he followed Loki to the table, sinking into his seat and turning his attention to the cup of coffee on the table. “we should be able to see some islands on the horizon soon.” He said lightly. “Perhaps we’ll dock and have dinner on a beach after we go snorkeling.” He mused, looking out at the expanse of water as he sipped on his coffee.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony as the man stretched and groaned. Looking out to the horizon when Tony said they should be able to see some islands on the horizon soon. He wondered once more if he might be able to find his son, or at least he hoped. "That sounds like a lovely idea." he responded when Tony continued to say that perhaps they could have dinner on the beach after they had gone snorkeling. "If we find enough wood I will make us a fire." Loki continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 5:38 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at his mate when the god agreed to the idea. “You’re making this sound like a romantic movie scene or something.’ He teased when Loki brought up the fire. “But I’d like that…..if you’re comfortable with it at least. I know fire and heat aren’t your favorite things anymore.” He added, not wanting Loki to do something he wasn’t completely comfortable with.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games