Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:43 pm
Nightbane sighed. "You will...have to if it happens. I...I can't control it. It took all of my energy just to talk against my brother when he possessed me...think what will happen when the real insanity takes hold of me..please Bella. I know it is hard but...if you let it go...than...I could destroy everything..."

(Lol)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:46 pm
(XDD haha kaos XP lol) a tear ran down her face "please" she whispered "i love you, i know its going to be hard to stop you but i will whatever i can to help you" she kisses him "i love you so much" she whispered wrapping her arms around him and holding him close  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:49 pm
Nightbane hugged her. "Bella...I love you so much..which is why...I trust you will...do what is right...in the end.." Nightbane let out a sigh. He didn't know what to do. Keep hugging her for comfort...or stop and go...or something else...he was at a loss of choices..  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:51 pm
she holds onto him "Will, i want to be with you....for as long as life keeps us on this world" she looks at him and kisses him again  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:54 pm
Nightbane kisses her back. "Life..is short...." He wanted to add on, we must make the most of it.. but it would sound really odd.

Gtg guys. Got done with my paper...just some citations and a map to get. I'll be on tomorrow a while. Somethin tells me everyone's going to have plans tomorrow XDD. Cya~  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 4:57 pm
"but the after life is much longer" she whispered smiling softly (kk later...snap i wont be here all day, i have the wedding rehersal to go to dang XDD)  

Aprilbaby1

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:03 pm
(Finnally. This will be the last day i have to stay at work for a whole day. Now i will take care of my lil bro while rp. The rp's rocking... i like very much!)

(Again, going to do a "meanwhile" post)

The dimension seemed to dissapate, the portal's security being vaporized by Ikasus lack of presence it in. Esuna looked at Tomoe, and smiled. "You Guardian Angel? Well... i might, given the circumstances." she says, and smiles, her white eyes glistening. Though of course, even if Ikasu's demonic powers weren't available, the dark dimension seemed to hurt her bit by bit. She winced from the pressure, and said "Come on.. .we need to take Juno back... he's under the control of the Master Puppeteer.. but i know a trick that might help us." she says, holding her winged rod towards the portal.

Her weakness to the powers of the demonic portal slowed her senses down, as she saw someone suddenly appear in flames, and, wiht no explanation except a curius glance at her, dissapear with Tomoe. Esuna was shocked. "... Who... was that?" she says, and winces a bit more, feeling that the dimension will collapse on her from the lack of demons powering it up. ... I need to go back to Juno... before somethign worse happens... If I go back to finding Tomoe, Juno might collapse. .and then his own mind will no longer be in control." she thinks, and she walks towards the portal, as the dimension breaks and dissapears from the existence.

Inside the other dimension, Juno feels limp in all of his limbs, his body a crumpled bloodied mess. Dam... Damnit.... To... Tomoe.... ... ..I saw... Ikasu.... damnit... Ikasu... don't.. don't try anything with her.... he thinks, his naked soul clutching the only gem that is keeping him from losing his existence to the wretched man beside him.

It's such a waste to see you like this, Juno... haven't you learned your lesson before? How many times do you have to see your friends dissapear as soon as you grab their hands, as they slip their palms away from you like grains of sand? You're cursed with this forever.. you where born to serve me... your father and mother would've wanted you to do the same. They both wanted you to survive... to live.. not to string yourself with people who will hold you down... your own soul cannot be too friendly.. you already made young Tomoe.... happier than ever. But... that will cause your heart to have more strings of souls attached to you. One day you will find yourself that you cannot live any longer.. these friends... let go of them, Juno... Bella.... Joe...Sai...Valdamt... Nightbane...Tomoe... let them go... " the masked Puppeteer says, walking beside him, giving him his back.

Juno winces, and he opens his eyes, getting up slowly, painfully. He looks at the masked man, and says "Over.. my... chained ... body!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:10 pm
Tomoe walked away from the forest and into the caslte, looking around for her father like mad. "Must find Daddy... he can help Juno-chan!" she said as she ran through the Hallways of the castle. "Please... be okay..." she said, her eyes really watery.

---

Valdamt walked out of the room, limping slightly and usng the wall as a support. "D-Damn.... I can't find my daughters.... what.... what kind of father am I...?" he said as he kept walking, looking desperatelly for his daughters.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:11 pm
she stands up with nightbane, she walks back to the castle, she runs inside "hello?" she asked looking around "wheres daddy?" she asked walking down a hallway  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:26 pm
Valdamt falls on knees from exhaustion. "Crap... not again....." he said as he placed a hand on his chest, his vision getting blurry.

"Daddy!" Tomoe yelled as she ran toward him. "Daddy... oh no..." she said as she helped him stand up.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:28 pm
"daddy!" she yelled "where are you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:35 pm
Tomoe heard Bella's voice. Bella, we're in the main Hallway... daddy's not welll.... she said in her mind.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:38 pm
"oh no" she said and ran towards then, she slided on her knees "dad you okay?" she asked helping tomoe with helping him up  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:42 pm
The Puppeteer didn't flinch a bit, did not move a single inch, and stood there. "Hmph... pretensious puppet..." he says, and crouches a bit. He looks at Juno, and, with one finger about 5 inches a way from him, he makes an invisible "hand" hold Juno's chin upwards. "... You still have time, Juno...if you do not stop this foolishness... i'll deal with you later... when your guardian cherubim is gone.." he says, adding a sarcastic tone when he mentions Esuna. "For now... heed my words... you have no other fate...do you?" the man says, and stands up, as he does a signal with his hand, and dissapears.

Esuna appears back at the dimension, and sees Juno at the floor, getting up weakly. "Oh.. thank God, you're alive.. Juno.. can you walk?" she says quickly, her body floating towards him and helping him up. Juno nods a bit, and says "He's gone.. for now.... he doesn't have any control over me... but... he threathened you, Esuna. And if he threatens you, he's threathening all of the people i know!" he says suddenly, covering his open wound with his hand, his face sploched with blood. "Damnit... i can't believe he's still alive..." he says, and holds her hand. ".. Yes.. we need to find Tomoe, Bella, and Nightbane quickly. Are they in any danger?" he says, with a worried look, not showing any more weakness, except when he moves his neck, which pains him a lot.

Esuna shakes her head, and takes him with her, enveloping his bloodied body and her crystal of Emotion inside of him, as she closes her eyes, and they are thrown through a vacuum. As soon as it happens, they reach... the hallway in front of the Princesess' rooms, where they were before.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:45 pm
Tomoe helps him stand up. "He's unconcious.... Bella, can you take him to the Mage's room? I need to find Juno-chan..." she said, her eyes filled with concern.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games